One Layer Steel Wire Rubber Braided Hose
Construction of one layer braided hose :
Inner tube: Oil resistant synthetic rubber
Reinforcement: 1 high tensile steel wire braided
Cover: Oil, abrasion and weather resistant synthetic rubber
Working temperature: -40C ~ +100C
Application of one layer braided hose
Widely used in all kinds of hydraulic engineering machinery, coal, petroleum chemical industry, construction, transportation and other industries
Specification of one layer braided hose
4.6 - 5.4
11.9 - 12.5
6.2 - 7.0
7.7 - 8.5
14.6 - 15.4
9.3 - 10.1
16.7 - 17.5
19.8 - 20.6
23.2 - 24.0
- Q:What kind of equipment do you need to make rubber parts for automobiles?
- The premise is that you must do market research and Prospect analysis. Now auto parts production is a small profit, raw material prices, product prices down, the purchase side to rebate, the production process of waste, as well as tax, land tax and other taxes. If it's a new factory, it's not good to open up the situation.
- Q:How are rubber tires made of model cars?
- This kind of ah, looks like natural glue, add carbon black (on the point of color), and then add a little cheap filler, anyway, will not like real tires as a performance requirements, the formula should not be difficult, how cheap how to do it?.
- Q:How can you clean up the double sticky tape on the instrument panel?
- Previously encountered many owners in the dashboard with perfume and decorations are in addition to what the double glue down, recommend the use of warm water and wet towel, and rub slowly with any other cleaning agent can not, otherwise it will damage the instrument
- Q:What kind of material should be used for the sealing ring of diesel fuel filter, what specific requirements should be made?
- Usually, the material of the sealing ring is made of oil resistant rubber - the specific requirements - when the installation is coated with a layer of oil as well, so as not to damage the replacement filter... Please feel free to ask questions
- Q:Excuse me, is there a ground adhesive tape at the end of the tank truck? What's the use of it?
- Other ways to eliminate static electricityElectrostatic neutralizing device: the electrostatic neutralizing device works by neutralizing the surrounding medium to produce opposite polar ions to neutralize static electricity.
- Q:What kind of material does the automobile belt make?
- The belt belongs to the rubber component, and when the engine working time increases, the timing belt and the timing belt accessories, such as timing belt, tensioner wheel, timing belt, tensioner and water pump, etc., will wear or aging.
- Q:What is the swelling glue used in automobiles?
- Typical use:The utility model is suitable for the shock absorption and bonding between the automobile sheet metal and the stiffener, the framework and the support frame. Shock absorption of door, body, outer panel, outer panel and frame.Advantage：Easy construction, excellent adhesion on oil surface.High expansion rate, good adhesion, elasticity, sound absorption, shock absorption and noise reduction results from tightness.
- Q:White, shock absorption buffer, shock absorbers really work?
- From the point of view of safe use, it is recommended to select good brand products for sale, or to check the safety after installation so as to avoid falling off in the case of body ups and downs, thus bringing hidden safety problems.
- Q:The side tire of the car has been knocked off a block of rubber. Can it be used?
- Can be used as a spare tire, if not to normal use, recommended to install the tube on the rear wheel, front wheel is safe, the sudden burst control is not good, after the fetus is safer, mainly to see the normal tyre damage, and wire line network has not been broken, no matter is not broken, broken you have to add after the gas tube, observe there is no bulge phenomenon, a bulge in this life can only do the spare tire.
- Q:How much is the Elantra car wiper size?
- Beijing Hyundai Elantra wiper size: 24 inch, the main driving copilot 18 inch; type U interface, buy universal wiper can be used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range