One Layer Steel Wire Rubber Braided Hose
Construction of one layer braided hose :
Inner tube: Oil resistant synthetic rubber
Reinforcement: 1 high tensile steel wire braided
Cover: Oil, abrasion and weather resistant synthetic rubber
Working temperature: -40C ~ +100C
Application of one layer braided hose
Widely used in all kinds of hydraulic engineering machinery, coal, petroleum chemical industry, construction, transportation and other industries
Specification of one layer braided hose
4.6 - 5.4
11.9 - 12.5
6.2 - 7.0
7.7 - 8.5
14.6 - 15.4
9.3 - 10.1
16.7 - 17.5
19.8 - 20.6
23.2 - 24.0
1) PVC resin
2) multi-size available
3) flexible, resistant, erosion
CHARACTERISTICS: Being made of tough PVC materials and high tensile polyester reinforcement, this hose can work under very high working pressure. It is light, flexible, durable, anti-erosion, and explosion resistant.
APPLICATIONS:The hose is widely used in pneumatic tools, pneumatic washing apparatus, compressors, engine components, machine service and civil engineering equipments.
WORKING TEMPERATURE: -10°C-65°C
- Q:How to change the rubber strip for boneless wiper?
- After the clip down we can see the rubber strip is going to change is through a metal buckle fixed on the wiper above, then we just like to clip the metal buckle pry up, can remove the rubber strip.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of automobile shock absorber installation?
- Shock absorption rubber pad is a kind of rubber embedded in the damping coil spring of the automobile. The cushion can act as a shock absorber, but its biggest function is noise insulation.
- Q:How long does the car seal need replacing?
- Car owners in the use of car detergent cleaning doors and windows sealing tape, it is best to coat a layer of permeability protective agent, so as to prevent the sealing strip aging, but also greatly improve the sealing strip sealing. In addition, the gap between the sealing strip is easily filled with dust, which causes corrosion. For this reason, dust and sand should be removed with a brush.
- Q:What is the function of the rubber on the left and right sides and the back of the chassis?
- This is called an anti Sassafras strip, mainly scratch proof
- Q:What are the tyres made of and what is the manufacturing process?
- Process two: plastic parts preparation processThe plastic parts preparation process consists of 6 main sections. In this process, all semi-finished rubber components that make up the tire will be prepared, some of which are initially assembled.
- Q:What are the mechanisms of the action of the eye plate and the cutting ring of the concrete pump?
- The S tube valve is composed of an eyeglass plate, a cutting ring, a rubber spring, a special-shaped nut, a transition sleeve, a sealing member, a size bearing and a S pipe welding body.The glasses plate and the cutting ring mainly play the following roles:The sealing function: they mainly work with spring and rubber, through the pressure self balancing and rubber spring automatic gap compensation, the floating cutting ring has self sealing effect, thereby increasing the conveying pressure s tube valve.
- Q:Excuse me, is there a ground adhesive tape at the end of the tank truck? What's the use of it?
- In order to eliminate the static electricity produced in the process of refueling, discharging and transporting oil, to prevent fire caused by static electricity, and to ensure safe production, all kinds of electrostatic elimination devices are installed in the tank truck.
- Q:Automobile wiper rubber resistant to high temperature?
- Generally speaking, about 70 degrees, if 100 degrees on
- Q:How do I fix the car wiper strips?
- In order to wiper longer service life, it is best to avoid a long time in the sun, another point to note is that many owners have found that dust on the glass, often only open the wiper sweep away sand in trouble, it can damage the wiper strip and auto glass, so in the open before May the first spray a little cleaning liquid. Of course, manual cleaning is better.
- Q:Are car tires poisonous?
- Tire combustion mainly contains carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide and other gases, there are a small number of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, carcinogenic substances 3, 4 benzopyrene.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range