Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Each piece will have a single paper box. Then we will put the products into a wooden case.
Delivery Detail: 15-35days
Aluminum alloy valve
Design Standard:many standards
1.Unique stem hole design in the disc ensures a dry stem journal;
2.360 degree polished disc assures positive on-off;
3.Long service life, standing the test of tens thousands opening/closing operations;
4.Bubbles-tight sealing with no leakage under the pressure test;
5.Wide selection of materials , applicable to various medium.
- Q:When will Butterfly Valves be used?
- Butterfly valve is the most common and most widely used in the field of the valve, cases of sewage treatment, water supply, iron and steel, building construction and heating fields needs a lot of valves, especially with the hard seal butterfly valve butterfly valve position and a lot of popularity, the field is used more widely.
- Q:Electric butterfly valve (not take the lead) what do you mean?
- Electric butterfly valve, as its name implies, consists of an electric actuator and butterfly valve, and the customer does not take the lead, that is, without the electric actuator, only the butterfly valve can be provided.
- Q:What's the difference between a clip on handle butterfly valve and a turbo butterfly valve? Where are they used?
- Just drive differently,Handle butterfly valve is generally small caliber, because generally small caliber torque smaller, can be directly opened and closed by handTurbine butterfly gear box drive stem rotation.The selection principle for when the stem torque is greater than 300N.M when used in gear box drive gear box, and use the handwheel control hand wheel force is not greater than 300 nm.
- Q:Butterfly D371X5-16ZB1 what does each letter stand for?
- Daily valve pressThe regular model is out of step with you. I can only explain the regularD371X5-16ZB1D is butterfly valve3 is the turbine drive7 is the clamp connection1 is the display opening signX is a rubber seal16 is 16 kg pressureI don't know the other superfluous letters
- Q:Butterfly valve in the use of the difference? Caliber?
- According to the function and use of the valve and butterfly valve, gate valve, small flow resistance, good sealing performance, the valve plate and the flow direction of the medium is the vertical angle, if the valve is not in place in the valve plate switch, wash medium on the valve plate of the valve plate is easy to fibrillation, according to valve seal damage.Also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control the flow of air, water, steam steam, all kinds of corrosive medium, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid. On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.
- Q:Gate valve, butterfly valve and so on can do the valve so that?
- Valve can not be used to adjust the use, if the switch can not be in place, the medium flushing gate valve is easy to cause poor sealing!
- Q:Butterfly valve is the control valve?
- The flow characteristics of butterfly valves can be approximately equal percentage characteristics, with the positioner can do adjust, is mainly used in large caliber, straight stroke control valve more than 200 volume weight will be great, it suggests using the butterfly valve.
- Q:whats the name of that valve under the kitchen sink?
- Sounds okorder.com/
- Q:The difference between the directly buried gate and the flange valve and butterfly valve
- Buried gate also called buried gate valve, valve can be directly buried underground, built without manhole, reduce road excavation area; small well maintained road and beautiful room can reduce the difficulty of construction, reduce project cost. The directly buried soft sealing gate valve is divided into two types: telescopic type and fine fixing type, wherein, the telescopic type is divided into metal type and plastic type. In the process of construction, the telescopic type can be adjusted arbitrarily according to the distance between the buried depth of the valve and the ground, and the micro adjustment can be adjusted on the spot. The directly buried gate valve has the advantages of long-term use, no leakage, no maintenance, etc., and can effectively avoid other people switching the valve and stealing the manhole cover at will.Flange gate valve is connected to the flange gate valve, this connection is the most common way.
- Q:Butterfly valve model D344H and D343 difference
- In fact, almost all refers to the sealed variable eccentric butterfly valve.1, D344H-10C DN4002, D343H-10C DN400Let's talk about the similarities between the 2 Butterfly models: D stands for butterfly valves, 3 represents turbine drivers, and the middle 4 represents flanged connections,10 represents the pressure of 10 kg, C represents the butterfly valve, the material is cast steel, and DN400 stands for the caliber of the valve;To say that where there are differences between the 2 models, there is a place where there are differences, second means 4 of the first models is the new type sealing valve structure is variable eccentric, second of the second models of the 3 represents the structure of the valve is three eccentric, and three eccentric seal variable eccentric type is in fact a meaning.Sealed three eccentric butterfly valve, sealed variable eccentric butterfly valve, corresponding to the central butterfly valve and sealed single eccentric butterfly valve.
Having one group of outstanding managerial talents and veteran technicians, the company has been bringing in the multi-strip overseas high-tech valve production assembly line.In this way, we powerfully enhance the production's efficiency. And the annual production quantity amount to more than 250,000 pcs.The main product is the Butterfly valve, Gate valve, Check valve, Y-strainer Ball valve Globe valve and so on. We can produce various valves according to the standards of GB, JB, ANSI, DIN, API, JIS and so on and also we can provide according to clients demand and requirement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004;ISO14001;AAA rating member companies
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Tianjin Port,Any port in China
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average