Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Each piece will have a single paper box. Then we will put the products into a wooden case.
Delivery Detail: 15-35days
Aluminum alloy valve
Design Standard:many standards
1.Unique stem hole design in the disc ensures a dry stem journal;
2.360 degree polished disc assures positive on-off;
3.Long service life, standing the test of tens thousands opening/closing operations;
4.Bubbles-tight sealing with no leakage under the pressure test;
5.Wide selection of materials , applicable to various medium.
- Q:Butterfly valve structure and working principle
- Butterfly valve structure: Center to clip butterfly valve, single eccentric butterfly valve, double eccentric butterfly valve, three eccentric butterfly valve
- Q:What does "10" in the butterfly valve "D71X-10" mean?
- Represents the nominal pressure, refers to the 10MPa pressure butterfly valve, Zhengzhou butterfly valve factory specializing in the manufacture.
- Q:Butterfly valve, two-way pressure and one-way pressure what is the difference?
- The positive pressure and the reverse pressure, the pressure when the medium returns
- Q:What does butterfly valve nps12cl150d373f4-150lb stand for?
- NPS (Nominal, Pipe, Size) abbreviation. Refers to the connection (including flanged and welding end) of the nominal diameter, followed by a digital unit is American Standard inches, 12 inches.NPS12 labeling system.CL is the abbreviation for class, and LB150 means the pressure is 150 poundsD stands for butterfly valves3 is expressed in the form of a turbine drive7 means of connection: to clip3 means sealing: 3 eccentricF4: the sealing material is PTFE
- Q:how to get a valve out of combustion chamber?
- Your going to have to pull the heads.
- Q:Check valve; flexible joint `; installation order of electric butterfly valve
- The flexible rubber pipe joint is first, then the check valve, the electric butterfly valve and the gate valve.
- Q:What are the torque specs for a 1994 Mazda 929 valve cover?
- Mazda 929 Specs
- Q:Why use special flanges for butterfly valves?
- Because to use special flange butterfly valve butterfly flange diameter is just the butterfly inside diameter of DN coincides with a slot in the back, and this is the connection of the steel pipe is inserted into the slot, so as to ensure the sealing effect, but with a flange piece of ordinary cannot guarantee the effective sealing effect.Butterfly valve plate installed in the direction of the diameter of the pipe. Butterfly valve structure is simple, small size, light weight. Consists of only a few components. The utility model can be rapidly opened and closed only by rotating 90 DEG, the operation is simple, and the valve has good fluid control characteristics. When the butterfly valve is in the fully open position, the butterfly plate thickness is the only resistance when the medium passes through the valve body, so the pressure drop produced by the valve is very small, so the flow control characteristic is better.If the butterfly valve is used as a flow control, the main thing is to correctly select the size and type of valve. Butterfly valve structure and principle, especially suitable for making large-diameter valves. There are two kinds of butterfly valves commonly used: clip type butterfly valve and flanged butterfly valve. The clip type butterfly valve is a double headed bolt connecting the valve between the two pipe flanges. The flange type butterfly valve is provided with a flange on the valve, and a bolt is used to connect the flanges at the ends of the valve to the pipe flange.
- Q:Can I reuse intake & exhaust valves?
- Roll the valves by the stems on a perfectly flat table. If there is no wobble, your valves are most likely not bent. Take them to a machine shop and have them checked for imperfections and reground and they'll be good as new.
- Q:How a car's performance depends on the number of valves?
- When talking about car engines, references such as v4, v6, v8, v10 and v12 are not for the number of valves. it is for the number of cylinders. The more cylinders that an engine has, the more fuel it consumes and most of the time, the more horsepower it can make. There are exceptions to this though. Regarding the noise of the engine, i would agree that a v8 sounds very good when it is roaring. Valves are actually the openings for fuel to get into the cylinders and the exhaust to come out from. Most modern engines have two valves for incoming fuel and two valves for the exhaust making a total of four valves per cylinder. hope that clears it for you
Having one group of outstanding managerial talents and veteran technicians, the company has been bringing in the multi-strip overseas high-tech valve production assembly line.In this way, we powerfully enhance the production's efficiency. And the annual production quantity amount to more than 250,000 pcs.The main product is the Butterfly valve, Gate valve, Check valve, Y-strainer Ball valve Globe valve and so on. We can produce various valves according to the standards of GB, JB, ANSI, DIN, API, JIS and so on and also we can provide according to clients demand and requirement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004;ISO14001;AAA rating member companies
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Tianjin Port,Any port in China
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average