Order On-line Tracking
RQ®-S3 high strength micro steel fibers are made by steel wires under a certain condition,
which with tensile strength larger than 2900MPa. The steel fibers have excellent properties and
can get high anchoring force with cement-based materials, which can reduce the propagation of
micro-cracks due to plastic shrinkage, dry shrinkage and thermal stress. RQ®-S3 high strength
micro steel fibers can also prevent the formation and propagation of macro-cracks. The steel fibers can improve the ability of concrete by fracture resistance, tensile property, shearing
resistance,bending resistance, abrasion resistance, impact resistance and fatigue resistance. The
steel fibers are suitable for ultra high strength fiber reinforced cementitious composites and
reactive powder concrete.
*The main technical performance and characteristics
* Excellent mechanical properties. After a cold drawing process, the tensile strength of
RQ®-S3 Micro steel fibers can reached 2900MPa to make concrete with excellent mechanical
* Excellent corrosion resistance. With copper plating on surface of micro steel fibers,
RQ®-S3 Micro steel fiber reinforced concrete has excellent corrosion resistance.
*Improvement of crack resistance. RQ®-S3 micro steel fibers can stop or retard the formation and development of the original cracks. The fibers can also reduce the formation of cracks caused by plastic shrinkage, and inhibit the formation and propagation of macro cracks.
* Improve mechanical properties. Under a dosage of 1-2% by volume of RQ®-S3 micro steel fibers, the tensile strength, compressive strength and bending strength can be increased
separately by above 100%, 10~25% and 60~120%.
*Usage and notes：
* Dosage: Common dosage of 20~312kg/m3 (corresponding to the volume dosage of 0.25~4%).
* Material requirements: Sea water, sea sand and chloride must not be used in steel fiber
* Mixing：The workability of steel fiber reinforced concrete could be determined by referring to the slump of common concrete. The mixing time should be extended to obtain a good dispersion.
* Curing: The steel fiber reinforced concrete (or cement) and common concrete (or cement) with the same construction and curing process.
* Safety in use: Appropriate protection should be taken in case of stabbing and splashing into the eyes.
Widely used in the highway pavement, bridge, tunnel, industry floor, airport pavement, building structure, underground engineering, underwater engineering, water -proof engineering, hydropower station, harbor pavement,military engineering and all kinds of concrete prefabricated.
Paper package with 25kg/bag (or customized). The packages should be sealed in a cool and dry
place. Waterproof should be ensured during transportation. Shelf life is one year. Handling and
transportation is very convenient.
To ensure the engineering units quality and improve the level of civil construction technology, thecompany will provide free technical advice and technical services with more than provide concrete mix suggestions and related on-site technical guidance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|