|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Welding Line Type:|
0.3mm to 3.0mm
9.53mm to 159mm
Satin,Bright or Mirror
In gernal 5.8m/6m or as customer request
Squash test, water pressure test,extended test,crystal rot test etc.
SUS 304, 201, 316, 316L,430 ect
+ / - 0.15mm
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Every tube is sleeved in plastic bag individually, and then several tubes are packed by weaving bag, which is seaworthy. Or 50kg/bundle, 500kg/bundle.We can pack as clients' requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||25 - 35 days for a full container.|
Stainless Steel Pipe:
Stainless Steel Tube Image
FAQ of Stainless Steel Pipe
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Precision tube is a kind of seamless steel tube with high precision and high brightness produced by cold drawing or cold rolling.
- Q:What does "buried steel pipe" 6*2SC100 mean?
- Welded steel pipe refers to the use of steel or steel plate bending deformation into a round, square and other shapes after welding into the surface of the joint of the steel pipe. The blank used in welded steel pipe is steel or strip steel.
- Q:What does the diameter of a steel pipe project mean?
- Generally, the diameter of steel pipe has three common diameters: outer diameter, inner diameter and nominal diameter.The first two are well understood.Nominal diameter refers to the national standard to specify the general diameter of a certain national standard pipe. It is only a model representation. It is neither outer diameter nor inner diameter.
- Q:How can galvanized steel tubes be painted on the surface?
- The market is commonly used in alkyd iron red primer, iron red epoxy primer are not suitable for galvanized parts, otherwise it is easy to fall off. It is important to point out that the saponification of the galvanized sheet with alcohol, acid and paint will result in the failure of the coating and the damage of the original zinc coating.
- Q:What are the lengths of scaffold steel tubes?
- Scaffolding steel pipe standard length is 6 meters, for easy use, respectively, 6 meters, 3 meters, 2 meters, 1.5 meters, 1 meters, etc., if there is a special length, you need to intercept.
- Q:What is DN50 for welded pipe?
- Refers to the use of welded steel pipe made of DN50 steel pipe, refers to the inside diameter is 50mm, the market of common DN50 pipe also refers to the 2 inch pipe, standard pipe: 3.5mm thickness, pipe diameter 60mm, the weight of 4.88kg/m theory. DN50 seamless steel pipe, commonly used in the market, has two specifications: 57mm, 60mm, and if no special instructions, 57mm is commonly used. The outer diameter of the welded pipe is only 60mm this specification.
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- Hello. The two are not the same. The difference lies in. The pitch of a spiral pipe is much larger than that of a bellows. The maximum material thickness of the spiral tube is much thicker than that of the bellow. The diameter of a spiral tube can be very large. But the bellows can't be too big in diameter.
- Q:The plastic pipe and steel pipe difference
- In the plastic coated galvanized steel pipe inside the plastic coated manufacturing method. The thickness of the internal plastic is thin, which is equal to a plastic skin.
- Q:Seamless steel tube 89X4 meters, how heavy?
- Generally seamless steel pipe wall thickness will be uneven, according to the theory, each meter is 8.3844 kilograms, but if the wall thickness is poor 20--30 wire, then the weight will increase some
- Q:What does "steel pipe SC" mean?
- SC (run in welded steel duitconSC is the line laying mode GB letter of wire is worn steel pipe laying (welded steel pipe, low pressure fluid) SC70 said the conductor by low pressure fluid DN70 welded steel pipe as protection pipe laying, DN70 said the nominal pipe diameter is 70mm, the nominal pipe diameter is 70mm (a series of values, the actual diameter slightly different).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range