Structure of Seamless Steel Pipe
seamless steel pipe
Meet or exceed ASTM,ASME,API,ANSI and DIN standards.
ASTM A106/A179/A192/A210/A213/A519 etc.
Cold Drawn/Cold rolled
1. auto and motorcycle steel pipe
2. Gas spring steel Tube
3. Boiler Pipe
4. Low and middle pressure fluid transportation pipeline
5. Hydraulic system steel tube
6. Electric industry
Cold drawn or cold rolled precision seamless steel tubes for hydraulic pressure and pneumatic services.
For Auto use,machinery use,oil cylinder tube,motorcycle shock reducer use,auto shock reducer inner cylinder,gas spring use etc.
Seamless steel pipes for low and medium pressure boiler, high pressure boiler, ship-building,Liquid service, petroleum cracking, chemical fertilizer equipment,Drawing-oil-equipment and structure purposes.
Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
Seamless Pipe Image
FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
- Q:What kinds of steel pipe are divided into?
- According to the weld shape can be divided into longitudinal welded pipe and spiral welded pipeStraight welded pipe: the production process is simple, high production efficiency, low cost, rapid developmentSpiral welded pipe: strength ratio of longitudinal welded pipe is high, with a narrow billet production of large diameter pipe, also can use the blank production of the width of the same diameter of different pipe. But with the same length of straight pipe, weld length of 30~100%, and the production rate is low. Therefore, the smaller diameter pipe most used straight large diameter pipe welding, mostly using spiral welding.Dividedagain general welded pipe, galvanized pipe, blowing pipe, wire tube, pipe metric, roller tube, deep well pump, tube for automobile, transformer tube, welding, welding of thin-walled tube shaped tube and spiral welded pipe.General general pipe: pipe used for conveying the low-pressure fluid. Q195A, Q215A and Q235A made of steel. Also can be used for easy welding of mild steel. The other pipe to conduct water pressure, bending and flattening test, have certain requirements on the surface quality, usually the delivery length is 4-10m, often requires a fixed length (or size) of delivery. The specifications of welded pipe with nominal diameter (mm or inches) nominal diameter and different pipe wall thickness, according to the provisions of general steel and thicker steel two, steel pipe end is divided according to form of threaded and non threaded two.
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- Pipe and pipe fittings should be suitable for the gap, usually with micro force insertion is appropriate, the gap is too large or too small will affect the quality of the interface.Check the depth of the plug and slip the spigot into the socket and position correctly.
- Q:Is steel pipe made of profiles?
- In accordance with the different smelting quality of steel, steel is divided into ordinary steel and high quality steel. According to the current catalogue of metal products, ordinary steel can be divided into large section steel, medium section steel and small section steel. The section steel can be divided into I-beam, channel steel, angle steel, round steel and so on according to its sectional shape.
- Q:What are the uses of seamless steel tubes?
- A large number of pipes used for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials.
- Q:What's wrong with the 3PP anticorrosive steel tube?
- At present, mainly foreign related products come out, for some countries with relatively high ambient temperature, and PP than PE to hard, so as to avoid scratching coating.
- Q:Is the steel frame on each floor supporting formwork (floor) called full scaffolding?
- After the use of full scaffolding, more than 3.6 meters of interior wall decoration is no longer calculated decorative scaffolding, and the interior wall of the scaffolding is still in accordance with the provisions of the scaffolding.
- Q:Seamless steel tube DN15 specification phi 18*3 what do you mean?
- Seamless steel pipe DN15 specification phi 18*3 refers to 3 outer diameter of 18mm B type DN15 seamless steel tube.
- Q:Seamless steel tube 89X4 meters, how heavy?
- According to the theory, each meter is 8.3844 kilograms. If you want to be precise, you'll lose your own weight.
- Q:Can seamless steel pipe and ordinary steel pipe be welded?
- If your project is a seamless steel pipe, so theoretically, you put the tube with connected is not used.But the actual engineering operation, design drawings will be put on the normal need to improve the requirements of the drawings to the actual requirements, so if is the need of seamless steel pipe, welded pipe in the end so can you see yourself.
- Q:What does "1.5" steel tube mean?
- This is neither an outer diameter nor an inner diameter; it should be related to an English unit at the beginning of the pipeline development; it is usually used to describe galvanized steel pipes; it corresponds to the English units as follows:4, in charge of: 4/8 inches: DN15;• 6 in charge: 6/8 inches: DN20;• 1 inch tube: 1 inches: DN25;• inch two tubes: 1 and 1/4 inches: DN32;• inch half tube: 1 and 1/2 inches: DN40;- inch tube: 2 inches: DN50;• three inch tube: 3 inches: DN80• four inch tube: 4 inches: DN100;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range