Structure of Seamless Steel Pipe
seamless steel pipe
Meet or exceed ASTM,ASME,API,ANSI and DIN standards.
ASTM A106/A179/A192/A210/A213/A519 etc.
Cold Drawn/Cold rolled
1. auto and motorcycle steel pipe
2. Gas spring steel Tube
3. Boiler Pipe
4. Low and middle pressure fluid transportation pipeline
5. Hydraulic system steel tube
6. Electric industry
Cold drawn or cold rolled precision seamless steel tubes for hydraulic pressure and pneumatic services.
For Auto use,machinery use,oil cylinder tube,motorcycle shock reducer use,auto shock reducer inner cylinder,gas spring use etc.
Seamless steel pipes for low and medium pressure boiler, high pressure boiler, ship-building,Liquid service, petroleum cracking, chemical fertilizer equipment,Drawing-oil-equipment and structure purposes.
Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
Seamless Pipe Image
FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
- Q:What is the theoretical weight per square meter of the steel pipe diameter of the outer frame and the thickness of the tube wall 3mm 48mm?
- The outer steel tube diameter is 48mm, the tube wall thickness is 3mm, the theoretical weight per meter is 3.3291kgCalculation formula: (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466(48-3) *3*0.02466=3.3291kg
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- DN150 4mm wall thickness welded steel pipe theoretical weight is 16.21kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 4mm, C=1.032, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 4mm galvanized steel is 1.02*16.21=16.7287kg/m = 16.73kg/m.
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- D108: refers to the outer diameter of 108mm;4: refers to the wall thickness of 4mm.
- Q:What is the meaning of "DN" and "Phi" in the dimensioning of steel pipe diameter and how to apply the mark?
- DN refers to the nominal diameter of the pipe, but this is neither the outside diameter nor the inside diameter, and the "Phi" means the outer diameter of the steel pipe. For example, the same nominal diameter of the steel pipe due to its different wall thickness, corresponding to the outer diameter is also different. As can be seen from the chart below:Project control table (commonly used) diameter pressure pipe standard pressure pipe standard pressure pipe standard specification DN- nominal diameter: diameter of large diameter series DN15- 22mm DN20- 27mm DN25- phi, Phi Phi Phi Phi 34mm, DN32- 42mm DN40- 48mm DN50- 60mm DN65-, Phi Phi 76 (73) mm, DN80- 89mm DN100- 114mm DN125- and Phi Phi Phi. 140mm DN150- 168mm DN200- 219mm DN250- phi, Phi Phi Phi Phi 273mm, DN300- 324mm DN350- 360mm DN400- 406mm DN450- 457mm DN500- and Phi Phi Phi Phi, 508mm DN600- 610mm, DN15- 18mm series of small diameter Phi Phi Phi, DN20- 25mm DN25- 32mm DN32- 38mm DN40- 45mm DN50- Phi Phi, Phi Phi Phi 57mm DN65- 73mm, DN80- 89mm DN100- 108mm, DN125- 133mm DN150- 159mm DN200- and Phi Phi Phi Phi, 219mm DN250- 273mm DN300- 325mm DN350- 377mm, Phi phi,
- Q:What's the difference between a cracked carbon steel tube and a liquid carbon steel tube?
- If the material is the same, the process is different from the test.
- Q:What is the diameter of the steel tube DN20?
- 1, nominal diameter is nominal diameter, or nominal diameter, or nominal size.2, nominal diameter is a variety of pipe and pipe accessories generic caliber. The same nominal diameter of the tube and pipe accessories can connect with each other, with interchangeability. It is not a real sense of the pipe diameter or diameter, although its value is closer with the pipe diameter or equivalent, is a convenient integer for reference only, are not strict with processing size. Nominal diameter is not the outer diameter, nor the inner diameter, but a nominal size similar to the diameter of the ordinary steel pipe. In order to connect the pipe and pipe fittings in a uniform dimension, each nominal diameter corresponds to an outer diameter, and the inner diameter value varies with the thickness.
- Q:Is the seamless steel pipe used in the market hot or cold drawn?
- Small and medium-sized cold drawn and hot-rolled are many, large caliber is hot rolling, cold rolled spot less.
- Q:Is the diameter of the steel tube indicated by the outer diameter by the wall thickness or by the inside diameter by the wall thickness?
- The specification for steel tubes is the outer diameter multiplied by the wall thickness.Generally speaking, the diameter of the pipe can be divided into outer diameter (De), inner diameter (D) and nominal diameter (DN).
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold external parts name
- Foot board can be made of steel, wood, bamboo and other materials, each quality should not be greater than 30kg. Stamping steel foot board is a kind of commonly used foot board, usually with thick 2mm steel plate pressing, length 2-4m, width 250mm, the surface should be anti-skid measures. Wooden feet can use the thickness of not less than 50mm fir wood or pine production, length 3~4m, width of 200-250mm, both ends should be galvanized steel band two, in order to prevent the wooden foot end of the destruction.
- Q:What's wrong with the 3PP anticorrosive steel tube?
- At present, mainly foreign related products come out, for some countries with relatively high ambient temperature, and PP than PE to hard, so as to avoid scratching coating.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range