Description of steel round bar:
Process:Hot rolled,cold drawn,forged,wrought
Festures of steel round bar:
Inspection: 100% UT test, mill test certificate, third party inspection such as SGS,BV etc.
Packing: In bundle, tied by steel straps, covered with protecting film. Use wooden box.
Specifications of steel round bar:
steel round bar
GB/T799,ASTM A29,A36,A108,A321,A575,BS970,DIN1652,JIS G4051
Standard 6m,9m,12m or as required.
T/T,L/C,Western Union,negotiable etc.
Steel round bar is widely used for all general fabrication and repairs in industrial maintenance, agricultural implements, transportation equipment, ornamental work
frame work, braces, supports, shafts,axels,etc.
Hot rolled Steel round bars have a slightly grain textured finish.
Images of steel round bar:
1. What is your package?
Packing situation: standard seaworthy packing or as customer required.
2. How long is the lead time?
Delivery time: 45 days after order confirmed.
3. What payment term do you accept?
Payment: T/T or L/C at sight.
- Q:What is the difference between the heat treatment of cold drawn round steel and the heat treatment of wrought round steel?
- Solution treatment: the alloy can be dissolved in various phases, strengthening solid solution, improving toughness and corrosion resistance, eliminating stress and softening, so as to continue processing and forming.
- Q:The diameter of 20 solid round steel bend into a circle, what machine bending?
- Worm and worm type steel bar benderStructure: worm and worm type steel bending machine, mainly each family, motor, transmission system, work mechanism (work disk, insert seat, gripper, shaft, etc.) and control system. A walking wheel is arranged under the frame for easy movement.Working principle: the power of the motor is rotated by the V belt pulley, the two straight gear and the worm gear rod, and then drives the working disk to rotate. The working disk usually has 9 shafts, the center hole is used to insert the central shaft, and the 8 hole seats around each have 6 holes, which are used to insert the retaining shaft. In order to move the reinforcing steel bar, two times of each work table is also provided with a feeding roller. When working, according to the bending shape of the steel bar, the square of the reinforcing steel bar is arranged between the central axis of the work disc and the corresponding forming shaft, and the inner side of the iron block is blocked. When the working disc is rotated, one end of the reinforcing bar is prevented from rotating by the iron blocking shaft, the central shaft position is fixed, and the forming shaft is rotated in an arc direction around the central shaft, and the reinforcing bar is bent.As a result of the specification, the bending diameter of the steel bar shall be no less than 2.5 times of the diameter of the steel bar when it is taken as a 180 degree bending hook. Therefore, the center shaft is also made into 16~100mm in 9 different specifications to meet the requirements of bending different diameter steel bars.
- Q:Embedded bolts M24 why use M25 round steel?
- Such as using 24 of the round steel, worried about the surface quality of steel when the processing can not be nominal diameter 24 of the standard thread, of course, the election is too large and wasteful, so generally choose 25 of the round bar,
- Q:Difference between round bar and other steel bars
- It is divided into three kinds: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Round steel (grade 1 steel) belongs to ordinary low carbon steel, and most other steel bars are alloy steel. Round steel is of low strength and high strength of other steel.
- Q:How can I connect channel steel and round steel?
- First, the channel steel, channel cut, need to connect the length of the arc shaped gap, and then again and round steel arc surface welding, welding before the two kinds of materials to rust, and full welding.
- Q:How to distinguish between cold plating and hot rolled round steel?
- First of all, the difference between the process is: hot-dip galvanizing is to remove the workpiece, oil, pickling, dipping, drying, immersed in dissolved zinc liquid, a certain time, can be put forward.
- Q:What is the difference between cast iron and round steel?
- One is an iron, steel, concrete, and is about 2.11 carbon steel, above is iron; cast iron consists of gray iron and ductile iron, vermicular iron and steel, the more
- Q:What is hot rolling? What is called forging?
- And there is no essential difference between the rolling and forging are relying on the plastic deformation of the blank but only the blank rolling machine plates or other similar things can be put in the sheet metal forging blank is processed into a more complex shape
- Q:Special steel bar steel products used to do what
- But the red hardness difference of this kind of steel, that is, when the working temperature is greater than 250 degrees, the hardness and wear resistance of steel will decline rapidly, and lose their ability to work. In addition, carbon tool steels, such as those made of larger parts, are difficult to harden and easy to produce
- Q:Why is the round bar bent?
- In fact, the stress and deformation complex around reinforced concrete, bond stress varies with grip length of the rebar so bond strength with steel type, shape and position of the embedded in concrete, different direction and change, is also related to concrete strength, concrete compressive strength the higher the strength, the bond strength is generally determined by R=P/3.14dL. P for pullout force, D, rebar diameter, L, steel embedment length.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range