Description of steel round bar:
Process:Hot rolled,cold drawn,forged,wrought
Festures of steel round bar:
Inspection: 100% UT test, mill test certificate, third party inspection such as SGS,BV etc.
Packing: In bundle, tied by steel straps, covered with protecting film. Use wooden box.
Specifications of steel round bar:
steel round bar
GB/T799,ASTM A29,A36,A108,A321,A575,BS970,DIN1652,JIS G4051
Standard 6m,9m,12m or as required.
T/T,L/C,Western Union,negotiable etc.
Steel round bar is widely used for all general fabrication and repairs in industrial maintenance, agricultural implements, transportation equipment, ornamental work
frame work, braces, supports, shafts,axels,etc.
Hot rolled Steel round bars have a slightly grain textured finish.
Images of steel round bar:
1. What is your package?
Packing situation: standard seaworthy packing or as customer required.
2. How long is the lead time?
Delivery time: 45 days after order confirmed.
3. What payment term do you accept?
Payment: T/T or L/C at sight.
- Q:How about the difference between round steel and shaped steel? Where are they mainly used?
- Low carbon steel structure steel Q235, Q345 rolled out section is I-shaped, C shape, L shape, flat strip, plate shape... Etc.... Called into "type", as used in steel structure component.
- Q:Are steel and round steel the same thing?
- Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. Its specifications are expressed in diameter, in units of millimeters (mm), such as "50mm", which means a diameter of 50 millimeters of round steel.
- Q:12 of the diameter of the round steel can be M12 out of the thread is not
- It depends on your material straight straight, generally should be right, you check the metric thread specification table, there is large size can be much, I think you are a little round a little better, so that you may get the car, do not appear to have a side material shortage phenomenon
- Q:The difference between galvanized round bar and galvanized flat steel?
- Galvanized round steel refers to the cross section of round solid steel. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of diameter, such as 50, which means a round bar of 50 millimeters in diameter. Round steel is not the same as other steel bars. Round steel is round in shape and has no ribs and no ribs, which makes the bonding strength between round bar and concrete very small.
- Q:Which is hard, round steel or screw steel?
- Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of them: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts. They are more than 25 millimeters of round steel. They are mainly used in the manufacture of mechanical parts or seamless steel tube billets
- Q:Cold drawn steel wire is a round bar or thread steel in Construction Engineering?
- Cold drawn steel wire belongs to round bar in building engineering, and it is thread steel after coining. But the material of steel is not good. Who knows what material he made?.
- Q:What's the difference between Q345 round steel and No. 45 round steel material?
- Q345 round steel is different from round steel No. 45:Q345 round steel containing Mn, but containing C below 45# round bar45# round steel containing C is higher than Q345 round steel, but without Mn
- Q:Difference between forging and round steel
- The advantages of a casting include an extensible length, a contracted cross section, a contracted length, an extended cross section, a variable length, and a variable cross section. The types of casting are free forging / hand forging, hot die forging / precision forging, top forging, roll forging and die forging.Forgings are not limited to round shapes.Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of diameter, such as "50", which means a round bar of 50 millimeters in diameter.Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of them: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts. They are more than 25 millimeters of round steel. They are mainly used in the manufacture of mechanical parts or seamless steel tube billets.
- Q:The diameter of 20 solid round steel bend into a circle, what machine bending?
- Hydraulic steel bar cutting and bending machineThe hydraulic steel bar cutting and bending machine is a dual-purpose machine which uses hydraulic technology to cut and bend steel bars. It has high automation and convenient operation.Structure: hydraulic type steel bar cutting and bending machine mainly consists of hydraulic transmission system, cutting mechanism, stubborn mechanism, engine, airframe and so on.Working principle: an electric motor drives two sets of plunger hydraulic pumps, one group pushes off the piston, and the other drives the rotary hydraulic cylinder to drive the rotary working disc to rotate.Cut off the working principle of mechanism in cutting piston is arranged in the middle column and the center of the valve spring, in turn, due to the action of the spring, the middle hole make the center column left valve hydraulic cylinder, high pressure oil is also from the eccentric shaft road to tank. In the cut, a human powered piston, the center hole center column valve blocked the hydraulic cylinder, the plunger pump to the hydraulic cylinder through high pressure oil into the oil valve, high pressure to push the piston movement, the piston drives the cutter to cut tendons. At this point, the thrust of the pressure spring is greater than the pressure in the hydraulic cylinder, the valve will return to its original position, and the hydraulic oil will flow along the oil channel of the central oil hole back into the tank. The return stroke of the piston is achieved by the rebound force of the plate spring.
- Q:What is the difference between 40Cr round steel and 40Cr forging parts?
- The utility model has the advantages of high strength and good plasticity, and is suitable for making important parts with large force and high requirement.The properties of forgings are superior to those of ordinary ones.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range