|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||CNBM||Model Number: |
0.146MM-1.2MM*1250MM OR UNDER
Steel coil ,Steel sheets/plates,Corrugated steel sheets/plates
Hot rolled-cold rolled- galvanized Surface Treatment Galvanized
|Surface Treatment: |
Structural use ,roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard packing to export 4 eye bands and 3 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumfer|
|Delivery Detail:||7--30days after receiving deposit|
Color Coated Steel Coil:SGCC DX51D
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Our Product Introduction
Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil:SGCC DX
Spangle: Regular Big Mini Non-spangle
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of
CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets
Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
As of the end of 2012, CNBM’s total assets exceeded RMB 300 billion, with more than 150,000
employees, and 20 companies under direct management with 100% share control or majority control,
among which 6 were listed companies, including 2 overseas listed. CNBM ranked NO.319 in the Top
Fortune World 500 of 2013 with 34.46 billion dollars revenue.
For now, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and
extensive business relations with clients from over 120 countries in the fields of building materials and
equipments by making full use of its absolute superiority in both abundant source and solid technology
support. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view
to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
STEEL SHEET/COIL DEPARTMENT
Our department is specialized in manufacturing and exporting the following products.
HOT ROLLED STEEL
COLD ROLLED STEEL
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
PRE-PAINTED GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
We can ensure that stable quality standards are maintained, strictly meeting both market
requirements and customers’ expectations. Our products enjoy an excellent reputation and have been
exported to Europe, South-America, the Middle-East, Southeast-Asia, Africa and Russia etc.. We sincerely
hope to establish good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.
- 1 -
- 2 -
CNBM SOUTH AFRICA
- Q:Explain how you could make plastic sink and steel float?
- Plastics that are more dense than water will sink. For floating, you need to displace more water than you weight, so assuming steel is 10 times denser than water you will need to displace 10 times as much water weight as your steel occupies. This is easy for a wide hull ship (barge)
- Q:Is Steel a Metal or Non - Metal ?
- Steel is an alloy mostly made of metallic elements. You really wouldn't classify steel as a metal or a nonmetal. That terminology is mostly used with pure elements.
- Q:About types of stainless steel for knifes.?
- Ok so listen she already likes me what should I say
- Q:Cast iron Vs. Stainless steel?
- I would go with the stainless steel. I know that there was recently a study done that said that the non-stick material is slowly leaking the non-stick coating into your food. There is a problem with the copper and other metal pans as well. Slowly poisoning you throughout the years. As far as the cast iron, I am not totally sure that there are any problems with those. I haven't heard anything about them that is. I do know that cast iron gets hotter and cooks faster than the other metals. I hope I was able to help. Good luck.
- Q:fallout 3 before broken steel?
- Yes. The Broken Steel add-on goes automatically where ever you are. The thing is, I would like stand around the control room for a little while until the Broken Steel add-on is completely downloaded (Basically pop A LOT of rad-x and radaway). You should see a pop-up message saying that Broken Steel is installed and the level cap is now at 30.
- Q:i want to see the atomic structure of carbon steel?
- This is actually a quite complex question... The atomic arrangement in steels can be controlled over a pretty wide range of different structures. This is really the fundamental reason why steel is such a commonly used material. The different atomic structures produce different physical properties so metallurgists have developed many different processes to control the atomic structure to get the properties they want. One simple answer is that Fe is BCC, body centered cubic at room temperature at equilibrium conditions. When you heat Fe up, it transforms to FCC, face centered cubic. If you continue heating Fe, it goes back to BCC, then it melts. The addition of C makes these structures (and the transformation temperatures) different. Deviating from equilibrium conditions by, for example, cooling very quickly (quenching) creates different atomic structures (one of the most important is known as martensite). Depending on how much C is in the steel, you can also have two different atomic structures (two different phases) present in equilibirum, for example, pearlite which is a mix of alpha Fe (BCC) and iron carbide Fe3C (orthorombic crystal structure). So... you need to think a little more about exactly what you want a picture of. I hope this helps
- Q:POkemon best game steel?
- Robopon ;) Transformers? really... fail joke, Robopon is essentially pokemon with robots ;) But on-topic, i believe Platinum would be your best choice.. from memory, it had no end of steel and steel-hybrids.
- Q:What are the best kind of steels for a knife?
- i have been a chef for 10 years now and have always had an obsesive composion with my knifes being dual. i hate it. after spending $100's of dollars on knifes i have found a couple of things to be key. where the knife comes from is important. japan and sweden are a notch above the rest. this just has to do with there tradition of fine craftmanship and pride in quality knife making that goes back 1000's of years. the thickness of the blade is important. the thinner the better. and the blade angel most knifes are around 20 degrees but less is better. it makes them easier to sharpen. and don't be fooled knifes need to be hoaned everyday of use the is no such thing as a forever sharp knife. at least not for a chef. so having said that. the best knifes on the market for quality and price are global, mizuno, mac, and the ones i use calphalon katana. investing in a good diamond steel is just as important i use fury fingers by ozzi tech. good luck i wish i had a girlfriend like you.
- Q:can i heat treat and temper ASTM A36 steel?
- A36 is plain carbon structural steel. A36 could almost be considered junk steel. It is not suitable for cutting tools in any respect, as it is far to soft to hold an edge. A36 generally cannot be heat-treated, A36 can only be strengthened by cold-working, and even then, only up to about 60,000 psi. Heating the steel will only make it softer. The only real virtue of A36 is that it's easy to work with, it's easily cut and machined and it is very easy to weld. This is good for making steel structure, but not for knives. Probably the most popular material for knife blades is type 440C stainless. 440C is easy to work with in the un-treated state, and the heat treatment procedure is relatively simple.
- Q:Safety of steel-capped boots?
- Safety footwear is sold in a huge range of shops and from mail order web sites and catalogues. Google for safety footwear retailers in your area. Don't use eBay because you really don't want to trust second hand (foot) safety shoes of boots.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range