|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||CNBM||Model Number: |
0.146MM-1.2MM*1250MM OR UNDER
Steel coil ,Steel sheets/plates,Corrugated steel sheets/plates
Hot rolled-cold rolled- galvanized Surface Treatment Galvanized
|Surface Treatment: |
Structural use ,roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard packing to export 4 eye bands and 3 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumfer|
|Delivery Detail:||7--30days after receiving deposit|
Color Coated Steel Coil:SGCC DX51D
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Our Product Introduction
Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil:SGCC DX
Spangle: Regular Big Mini Non-spangle
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of
CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets
Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
As of the end of 2012, CNBM’s total assets exceeded RMB 300 billion, with more than 150,000
employees, and 20 companies under direct management with 100% share control or majority control,
among which 6 were listed companies, including 2 overseas listed. CNBM ranked NO.319 in the Top
Fortune World 500 of 2013 with 34.46 billion dollars revenue.
For now, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and
extensive business relations with clients from over 120 countries in the fields of building materials and
equipments by making full use of its absolute superiority in both abundant source and solid technology
support. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view
to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
STEEL SHEET/COIL DEPARTMENT
Our department is specialized in manufacturing and exporting the following products.
HOT ROLLED STEEL
COLD ROLLED STEEL
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
PRE-PAINTED GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
We can ensure that stable quality standards are maintained, strictly meeting both market
requirements and customers’ expectations. Our products enjoy an excellent reputation and have been
exported to Europe, South-America, the Middle-East, Southeast-Asia, Africa and Russia etc.. We sincerely
hope to establish good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.
- 1 -
- 2 -
CNBM SOUTH AFRICA
- Q:On how to reinforce steel coils in a container
- The inside of the container is rectangular, four angles with hook, so can the packing time for warehouse experienced workers in the upstairs said, with the steel wire rope and steel reinforcement will lock up, if the mud coil is hollow, the wire rope through the middle and then cross to get on fixed on the four corners, and on the floor on the wooden wedge nail to prevent steel coil rolling.
- Q:Steel Barns..........?
- Barns can be constructed out of a number of materials be it steel, block or wood. Among all the available materials, steel offers the best in terms of strength, durability and pricing. Constructing a barn using wood can be a costly task because of the high price of wood. On the other hand, constructing a barn using block consumes more time and involves a much more professional approach thereby increasing the labor costs. Considering all these factors, it is always recommended to go for steel barns due to their durability, robustness and longer life span.
- Q:How does Steel help us in society?
- steel comes from iron. Iron is a natural resource and is abundent in nature. so being able to turn it into steel means it can be used for alllll sorts of things! from buildings, cars, piping and tubes, to washing machines, appliances and many other things. its used in our everyday life and is a great, strong material.
- Q:Nylon or Steel strings for guitar?
- You cannot put nylon strings on a steel-stringed guitar. If you find that the steel strings are too hard, get a lighter gauge which will ease up the tension. This way you can build up finger strength gradually as well as build up the callouses on your finger. You can always get a thicker gauge string later on if you want a deeper sound.
- Q:Can a bear bend steel?
- depends on the steel thickness and positioning. frm your question I'm guessing you're not really well versed in steel framing or use... im guessing whatever you build, a bear can destroy. if i was to build it not even 100 bears can destroy it. it doesn't require much steel, it's just about bracing the positing of steel and some design.
- Q:Stainless steel water bottle? ?
- The problem with stainless steel water bottles is the steel takes even longer to decompose in our landfills then plastic its self. So it just adds to the waste. If you use steel be sure to recycle it when you are done using it. Another problem is the fact that we don't really make steel here anymore so you have to pollute the environment shipping steel here that the bottles are made from. It gets ship here on trucks, ships, and what not. Very big polluters!! You'd be better off just getting a reuseable bpa free plastic water bottle made in the usa. Or some of those expensive corn cups.
- Q:911 conspiacy theorists. Can fire melt steel?
- They can't melt that fast At that temperature, the fire caused by the jet's fuel didn't hot enough to melt the concrete steel. As you see in the video the flame took only 20 minutes. The heat is not fast enough to penetrate all fragment of the concrete steel from top to the foundation, steel is not a good heat conductor like the iron. The explosion only took 5 stories, even all flame in all stories will take 4 hours to melt the core - in this case the core is the worst quality alloy which I don't think is used by WTC. The speed of the falling of WTC building was way too fast. It only took about 9.5 seconds. As an illustration, we throw an object - no matter the weight from the top of WTC, let's count how long it takes from the top to the ground as easy as senior high physics. We took the height of as h = 526.3 m, the gravity 9.8 m/s^2 then apply them to the Newton's equations, h = 1/2*g*t^2 then t = sqrt(2*h/g) = sqrt(526.3/9.8) = 7.32 seconds. The difference is just 2.2 seconds. The resistance of the concrete and solid materials should give at least 200% of the fall duration. WTC's 9.5 secs to fall is even faster a ball sliding on its wall from top the ground. I don't know what happened there. But my Basic Physics lecturer at first grade in my college -who concentrates in Materials- said that it is very odd that the flame burning 5 stories (at most 2% of 110 stories WTC) took only 20 minutes to melt the core of 30% after explosion top stories' core. A friend of mine, got summa cumlaude Bsc in civil engineering - concentrated in structure, said that the pan cake fall has never occured before due to fire causes. If the heat is hot enough to melt the core then the building should bend forward at a broad angle because the strain caused by the heat is not uniformly distributed along the building's core - remember steel is not a good heat conductor. I'm not speculatiing, but 9/11 is an odd tragedy
- Q:How to repair corten steel?
- 6010 and 6011 Electrodes for welding galvenized steel. Weathering steel, best-known under the trademark COR-TEN steel and sometimes written without the hyphen as Corten steel, is a group of steel alloys which were developed to obviate the need for painting, and form a stable rust-like appearance if exposed to the weather for several years. The corrosion-retarding effect of the protective layer is produced by the particular distribution and concentration of alloying elements in it. The layer protecting the surface develops and regenerates continuously when subjected to the influence of the weather. In other words, the steel is allowed to rust in order to form the 'protective' coating. For welding corten steel: 1A.W.S ClassificationE 7018 - 1AWS A 5 - 1 - 78 2IS classificationE 5424 JXIS 814 (Part I II)H 3BS classificationE 51.54 B 12 17HBs 639 - 1976
- Q:STEEL STRINGS ON CLASSICAL GUITAR?
- describes the differences in construction of classical nylon string guitars and steel string guitars--like I said, it would involve reconstruction of more than just a neck
- Q:can anyone tell me were i can find strontuim steel dowel pins?
- Strontium steel is created by soaking a mild steel in strontium chromate, which has a pH of about 4 or 5, roughly the equivalent of acid rain. Chromate affects the cathodic reaction, with reduction of Cr6+ to Cr3+, and the surface film was composed of magnetite and hydrated chromium hydroxide. The Strontium is a radioactive isotope. The acid bath permeates the mild steel causing it to become mildly radioactive. Simular to oil imprengation of brass and other metals. Strontium Steel has a very high value of inhibition. However due to it's radioactive properties it is not a commonly used or manufactured material. As for where to actually obtain Strontium steel dowels. I have no idea i would speculate that you would have to purchase the raw stock and have it machined into a dowel for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range