1. Specification of Forged Steel mineral ues Grinding Ball with High Hardness and Low Breakage Rate
Hardness:HRC58-65; Chrome content:11-14%
Weight of Single Ball
Numbers of Per Ton
2. Applied Field of Forged Steel mineral ues Grinding Ball with High Hardness and Low Breakage Rate
1) Power Plant, 2) Mineral Processing,
3) Refractory Factory, 4) Cement Plant
3. Packing Information of Forged Steel mineral ues Grinding Ball with High Hardness and Low Breakage Rate
Container Bags: 1000Kgs/Container Bag
Steel Drums: 850Kgs/Drum
4. Photos of Forged Steel mineral ues Grinding Ball with High Hardness and Low Breakage Rate
- Q:General aluminum alloy die casting or casting box and other parts,
- Single for this problem, the direct casting out of course good. But many times because of the limitations of the process, so we choose the post-processing hole
- Q:ZGMn13 casting parts processing, with what knife head good?
- The ZGMn13 itself is not have processing, if only the processing point, sharpening, ordinary can, if the processing area is relatively large, ZGMn13 external impact load is bigger,
- Q:Lathe processing stainless steel casting parts to use what type of tool, the speed into the amount of how much tool angle
- Processing stainless steel materials, you can use YG class tools, such as YG8, YG8N. The tool geometric parameters g0=15 degrees to 18 degrees, a0=6 degrees to 8 degrees, kr=75 degrees, ls=-5 degrees to -8 degrees; cutting amount is Vc=43 m/min, ap=0.3 to 0.5 mm, f=0.16mm/r.
- Q:What's the effect of casting copper?
- In general cast iron, the mass fraction of copper below 3% - 3.5% can increase the hardness; but when the cast iron has a tendency to chill, or when there is a hard point of free carbides, the addition of copper decreases the hardness.Copper can be used to improve the wear resistance, abrasion resistance, and shock absorption of cast iron, so it is often used in the manufacture of sliding friction iron castings, such as drilling machine spindle, automobile and tractor, valve tappet, etc.. But in white cast iron or chilled cast iron, adding copper does not make any improvement in its abrasion resistance.Copper for certain heat resistant cast iron and austenitic cast iron can increase the heat resistance and corrosion resistance, copper - chromium composite alloy to prevent oxidation under high temperature in the atmosphere from the skin effect is particularly effective, heat resistance and corrosion resistance of austenitic cast iron containing many mass fraction of 4% ~ 7% copper.
- Q:How do casting parts remove stress?
- Annealing treatment, according to different casting annealing treatment, eliminate thermal stress, if need to restore hardness or increase hardness, and then quenching treatment
- Q:The casting sand is going on
- 2, causes(1) sand mold (core) strength is not high, when the box a little reason will fall off.(2) the strength of sand mould (core) is not high, it can not stand the erosion of molten steel.(3) box sand mould (core) crush.(4) high strength under high temperature, warpage, deformation and protuberance into the cast steel under the action of high temperature molten steel.(5) the floating sand in the air hole of the sand mold falls, especially when the floating sand falls in the casting, and the floating sand on the surface of the sand mold is easy to fall through the air vent.(6) when the box is closed, the surface of the mold cavity and the surface of the sand core are not cleaned, and the sand (core) surface has floating sand and so on.
- Q:The casting defects of pores, trachoma how to repair?
- If the repair after the high temperature resistance, choose LT737 high temperature repair agent.
- Q:How to collect exothermic process of casting blank?
- Casting, do not need to provide a rough casting foundry drawings, according to your chart will put foot margin in the processing needs of the surface, the rest of the size can be found according to the mechanical design manual and manual casting. General Casting Factory Casting Division will be in your chart marked on shrinkage and processing margin figure (usually with red and green pen) to the patternmaker production of wood or other material mould diagram.
- Q:What are the factors affecting the machining process of the casting material and structure?
- As for the metallographic structure, usually the finished products after casting are treated by heat treatment. The mechanical properties of the carbon steel after heat treatment (quenching and tempering) are detected. The stainless steels are treated by heat treatment (solid solution, etc.) and the metallographic structure is analyzedThere is a lot of talk and a bit of confusionIf you have a specific brand, you can search for Baidu or buy tools
- Q:What method of casting does not rust? I think the sample is like oil
- Close to the solder, and slowly dissolve is hot melt double-sided adhesive, otherwise it is oily double-sided adhesive.
CDE is one of the largest factory specialized in producing Forged Grinding Balls and Cast Grinding Balls in China. Our annual production of grinding balls is about 100,000 ton. Our company has passed ISO9001: 2000 quality system authentication. We mainly export our grinding balls to Chile, Peru, Ghana, Argentina, Philippine, South-Africa, Italy, Japan, Korea, India, Australia etc more than 20 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Domestic Market, Southeast Asia, South Asia, North America, South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Korean
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Forged Grinding Ball,Cast Grinding Ball,Casting Cylpebs,Grinding Rods,Decorative Steel Ball
|Product Price Range