Roll to Roll Paper Slitting Rewinding Machine Function
1. Double blades (upper blades and down blades) slitting. Cutting edges are more smooth and neat.
2. Adopt shaftless material loading device which can bear 2000kgs weight.
3. Pneumatic loading and unloading system; material paper roll loading and finished rolls unloading to be automatically.
Roll to Roll Paper Slitting Rewinding Machine Technical Parameters
18.5KW Delta (Taiwan)
1.1kw*2 pcs Wannan
1.5kw *2 pcs Wannan
Minimum Slitting Width
Material Loading Device
Automatically by Pneumatic (hydraulic can be customized)
Air Inflation Shaft
Automatically by Pneumatic
Material Paper Fixing Cone
2 Pieces (76mm ID)
(can be customized)
Lifting Air Cylinder
Discharging Air Cylinder
Material Shafts Braking Device
Mainframe (two parts)
3000*1700*1100mm (Unwinding side)
20 Sets (standard)
Enclosed Spare Parts
Automatic Correcting Unit
- Q:What is the design basis of automated packaging?!
- 1. each manipulator is controlled by a single computer. A packaging machine for the completion of complex packaging operations, the need to be completed by a number of robot hand. When the package is completed, the information is monitored and controlled by the computer controlled camera, and the manipulator completes the required actions according to the instructions of the computer program to ensure the quality of the packaging.2. high resolution of material and thickness. In the packaging process, the thickness and material change in packaging materials is not easy for the human eye to identify changes in the design of packaging machinery is often used by the computer control of the camera and the detector to identify the thickness of packing material and material. The camera has now been developed to automatically check and identify pictures of the camera and display it on the screen. At present, the machine in the processing speed can not be changed, the future should be based on the change of the material through discrimination can change the speed, so as to control the work in the optimal state, complete the packaging process in the shortest time, and realize the automatic cleaning, automatic sterilization and automatic cleaning
- Q:The role of food packaging machinery
- Packaging is the necessary condition for products to enter the circulation field, and the main means of packaging is the use of packaging machinery. With the development of the times and the progress of technology, packaging machinery is playing a more and more important role in the field of packaging. The main functions of packaging machinery are as follows:
- Q:Working principle of packing machine
- Then, by heating the sealing part of the bag bottom sealing, again is material, the material into the packaging machine, and then sealing, finally cut off, a complete package came out, this is the working principle of small vertical packaging machine.
- Q:What machine does the packing carton machine have?
- Do the carton machinery: corrugated production line / single machine, printing machine, polishing machine, laminating machine, mounting machine, die-cutting machine, book paste machine for package machinery: automatic sealing machine, automatic strapping machine
- Q:The role of packaging equipment in packaging equipment
- Some products, such as food and drug packaging, according to the health law is not allowed to use manual packaging, because it will pollute the products and packaging machinery to avoid direct contact with the staff of food and medicine, to ensure the quality of health.(8) it can promote the development of related industriesPackaging machinery is a comprehensive science which is related to many subjects, materials, process and equipment, electronics, electrical appliances, automatic control and other related disciplines, requires the simultaneous and coordinated development, any discipline problems will affect the overall performance of packaging machinery. Therefore, the development of packaging machinery will effectively promote the progress of related disciplines. In addition, in order to meet the needs of high-speed packaging machinery packaging, the relevant front and rear processes are bound to adapt, and also promote the simultaneous development of related processes.
- Q:The difference between wrapping and bagging is illustrated by the packing method,
- Wrapping of objects of different shapes according to their appearance.
- Q:Adjustment of flat knife for packing machine
- This situation is best to find after sale processing, you have difficulty adjusting normal
- Q:Predecessors please point out: what is the future of packaging machinery industry?
- In today's world, the upgrading of packaging machinery and equipment and production lines are far ahead of Japan, which has earned a large number of dollars in this field. Southeast Asian Four Dragons also follow Japan, a heart in the performance of manufacturing packaging machinery equipment and production lines; in the European community, Italy packaging machinery equipment and production line upgrading faster than other members faster.Renewal is the means of replacing the local parts and components or key components and key technologies, so as to achieve the replacement of one of the unit, so that the original packaging machinery equipment or production line production capacity, performance, efficiency, and assembly way of updated models. In this way, most parts and machine parts are reused, which can improve the equipment value, save the raw materials and the labor force, and reduce the cost. This development trend shows that the packaging machinery, equipment and production lines are becoming more and more standardized, serialized, integrated, integrated and on-line. Civilian, military and high technology will also be more and more widely used in the field of packaging machinery equipment. Fierce market competition will undoubtedly speed up the upgrading of packaging machinery and equipment in all walks of life and technological transformation.
- Q:What are the main functions of packaging machinery and equipment?
- Packaging machinery can be realized in the packaging process, including filling and wrapping,
- Q:How is the production and characteristics of ceramic wall tiles different from the size and performance of molding?
- What is the size of the parison forming pressure and the performance of the ceramic wall and floor tile products?Ceramic wall and floor tiles are usually formed by pressing. Domestic made for 30 tons, imported equipment has tons of suppression, 200 tons and 500 tons. In order to smooth accurate size, excellent products, must pay attention to the effect of powder properties and compression of products. That is to say, the quality of the floor tiles, billets, methods of preparation, and the quality of products and production scale and way of pressing machinery. As for pressing pressure, as the molding pressure decreases, the sintering shrinkage becomes smaller and the water absorption rate becomes smaller, the durability of the product should be improved. It should be noted that the pressure should not be too high. Excessive pressure, stress, and density increase will cause unnecessary energy consumption, and cause compressed air to expand after pressure is canceled and cause excessive spalling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range