4.Length: according to customer's require
rockwool sandwich panel:
- Q:What is the heat preservation material?
- In accordance with applicable temperature range: can be divided into high temperature (700 degrees Celsius), medium temperature (1000~700 degrees Celsius) and low temperature (less than 100 degrees Celsius) three categories..According to different shapes are divided into: powder, granular, fibrous, block and other categories, but also divided into porous, mineral fiber and metal.According to different construction methods are divided into: wet wipe, filling type, lashing type, wrapped winding type, etc..
- Q:What is the difference between ordinary slag wool rock wool board and basalt rock wool board?
- Although rock wool and cotton products belong to CaO-Al2O3-SiO2 Portland slag system, but because of differences in their chemical composition on (Table 2), making them the phase composition of crystallization point falls in different regions in the CaO-Al2O3-SiO2 three phase diagram (Figure 1). From table 2 and figure 1 shows that the rock composition point (4, 5, 6 in the figure) are located on the 2 wollastonite gehetinite 2 calcium feldspar crystallization zone (CS-C2AS-CAS2 zone), the solid phase will have the three crystalline phase because of wollastonite, gehetinite, calcium do not have hard water feldspar characteristics, the water change is very small, the rock wool has good water resistance.
- Q:8cm what is the sound volume of the soundproof cotton?
- Restate the professional point of view, the sound-absorbing material as insulation, sound-absorbing insulation materials or when used is not scientific. In both sound and sound (such as the design of reverberation time) when the need to use composite insulation board and sound-absorbing materials, can not only ensure the system sound transmission coefficient is small, and ensure the sound reflection weakened reach, sound insulation and sound absorption cream effect.
- Q:What are the building thermal insulation materials in general?
- Commonly used building thermal insulation materials are benzene board, Extrusion board, polyurethane spraying, etc..
- Q:Is the calorimeter for building materials calorific value?
- Calorific value calorimeter for building materials is used to determine the calorific value of building combustible materials such as stone, wood, concrete, and even dispersed mineral wool and polymers. [standard] group will oxynitride calorimeter specimen is placed in the specific quality of a constant volume, in order to test the temperature rise test as the foundation, considering all the heat loss and latent heat of vaporization, heat of combustion calculation sample.
- Q:What are the common thermal insulation materials?
- Main use of mineral cotton: its products are mainly used in the walls of dry buildings, roof, ceiling and other insulation, insulation and sound absorption, but also made of waterproof felt and pipe sleeve.
- Q:What are the differences between slag wool and rock wool?
- Rock wool and slag cotton belong to mineral cotton, and they have many similarities in the production process, fiber morphology, alkali resistance, thermal conductivity and non combustibility.
- Q:What are the exterior wall thermal insulation materials?
- Metal insulation material:Mainly aluminum and its products, such as aluminum plate, aluminum foil, aluminum foil, composite light plate, etc.. It uses the radiation characteristics of the material surface to obtain the heat insulation performance.Advantages and disadvantages: with this kind of surface characteristics of the material, almost do not absorb the heat on it, and the ability to radiate heat itself is also very small, this kind of material supply less, more expensive.
- Q:What is the best sound proof cotton in the decorative plaster board partition wall? Mineral wool rock and glass wool.
- Glass cotton is much better, mineral wool has a matter of release, that is, asbestos material, you Baidu once knew the harm of asbestos.Armstrong is such failures, of course they make a lot of money in China.
- Q:Why should the insulation board be spliced when it is installed?
- The EPS plate shall be bonded in a vertical arrangement and the vertical seam shall be staggered along the line. Insulation board construction fault seam stitching truth with brick walls are brick seam is a reason for strong security.
Since our establishment, we have paid high attention to our technical management and quality management. Our company has gained registration certificate of ISO9001 quality management and founded strict quality system.The aluminum sheet and thermal insulation jacket have obtained national practicable product patent.
We have gained good reputation among customers from at home or abroad because of our high quality products and perfect service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
4.00% Northern Europe
3.50% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% North America
||ISO 14000:2004;Dec 16, 2011 -- Dec 16, 2011;ISO9001 Quality Management System Certificate;DNV Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Xingang Port,Dalian Port
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average