Rock Wool Board
1 Competitive products
2 Various size
3 Heat sound insulation
4 Fire prevention
Rock Wool Board Thermal Insulation With ISO, BV, CE Certificate
The rock wool products regard basalt as its main raw materials, after the towering stove is melted, use high-speed acentric equipment to make basalt high-temperature melting body into inorganic fiber, and then put bond, polish, silicone oil in at the mean time. According to different requirements, we can manufacture many kinds of products, such as rock wool plate,rock wool tube and so on
1.Good performance of thermal insulation, mechanical, fire prevention
2.High acidity ,having better chemical stability and fiber durability.
3. Low cost and high temperature resistance.
4. Good characteristics of sound absorption
- Q:What materials should be used for building energy saving? Why?
- Energy saving materials are widely used in building energy saving materials development and promotion in China. They have significant social, economic and environmental benefits, with great potential. At present, China's common energy-saving insulation materials are mainly rock wool, glass wool, polystyrene foam, cement, polystyrene board, silicate composite insulation mortar.
- Q:What are the properties of fire-resistant coatings for steel structures?
- Thin coating steel structure fire retardant coating refers to the coating thickness of more than 3mm, less than or equal to 7 mm, with certain decorative effect, high temperature expansion and thickening, fire resistance within 2 H steel structure fire retardant coating. The fire retardant coating for steel structure is made up of suitable water polymer as base material, compounded with flame retardant compound system, fireproof additive, refractory fiber, etc. the principle of fire protection is super thin. For this kind of fire retardant coating, the water borne polymer must have good adhesion, durability and water resistance. Its decorative properties are better than those of thick fireproof coatings, which are inferior to those of super thin steel structure fire retardant coatings. The average fire resistance is within 2 h. Therefore, spraying construction is often used in steel structure fire protection engineering which is less than 2 h fire resistance limit. This kind of products occupy a large proportion in a period, but with the emergence of ultra-thin steel structure fire retardant coating, its market share is gradually replaced.
- Q:What are the building energy saving materials?
- At present, China's common energy-saving insulation materials are mainly rock wool, glass wool, polystyrene foam, cement, polystyrene board, silicate composite insulation mortar.
- Q:What is the difference between ordinary slag wool rock wool board and basalt rock wool board?
- Rock wool and slag cotton belong to mineral cotton, and they have many similarities in the production process, fiber morphology, alkali resistance, thermal conductivity and non combustibility. People usually referred to as mineral wool rock wool and slag wool, so easy as the two are the same thing, even thought that the slag wool color white, gray green wool is more than "pure", this is a misunderstanding. Although they are all mineral cotton, there are still some differences that can not be ignored. The main reason for these differences is the composition of the ingredients.
- Q:What are the exterior wall insulation materials?
- Polystyrene particle insulation slurry; this material has the advantage of better water absorption, the use of this material, we must do a good crack waterproof layer, can prevent cracks.
- Q:How about the appearance of glass wool, mineral wool and asbestos?
- Glass wool is the molten glass fibrosis, the formation of cotton like material, chemical composition of glass, is a kind of inorganic fibers. With good forming, small volume density, thermal conductivity, both thermal insulation, sound-absorbing performance, corrosion resistance, chemical stability.
- Q:What are the building thermal insulation materials in general?
- Commonly used building thermal insulation materials are benzene board, Extrusion board, polyurethane spraying, etc..
- Q:The difference between rock wool and mineral wool
- Originated in Hawaii. Rock wool products are high-quality basalt, dolomite as the main raw material, the high temperature above 1450 DEG after melting by four axis high speed centrifugal centrifuge international advanced fiber, and spray with a certain amount of binder, dustproof oil, water repellent cotton collector after collection, through the pendulum method, and three-dimensional method after cotton spreading curing, cutting, rock wool products form different specifications and applications.
- Q:Protective clothing is glass cotton wool type
- Rock wool protective clothing can choose special anti small dust protective clothing, such as DuPont tyvek1422a protective clothing, this kind of protective clothing is relatively good cost performance, but also inexpensive, can prevent 0.01 microns diameter foreign body.
- Q:Is it dangerous to make mineral cotton mattresses?
- Modern mattresses are generally not a single component, mostly compound.
Since our establishment, we have paid high attention to our technical management and quality management. Our company has gained registration certificate of ISO9001 quality management and founded strict quality system.The aluminum sheet and thermal insulation jacket have obtained national practicable product patent.
We have gained good reputation among customers from at home or abroad because of our high quality products and perfect service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
4.00% Northern Europe
3.50% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% North America
||ISO 14000:2004;Dec 16, 2011 -- Dec 16, 2011;ISO9001 Quality Management System Certificate;DNV Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Xingang Port,Dalian Port
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average