· Type: robot vacuum cleaner
· Installation: Robot
· Bag Or Bagless: Bagless
· Function: Dry
· Certification: CB, CE, EMC, EMF, RoHS
· Power (W): 24
· Voltage (V): 14.4
· Model Number: S600
· Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
· Color: Black
· OEM: Yes
· Filter: Hepa
· Virtual wall: 1set
· Dust box: 350ML
· ODM: Own lab
· best point: controlled by smart phone
· Delivery time: 45days
Packaging & Delivery
Each robot vacuum cleaner packed in a customized color box;4pcs in master carton; 20 Feet container 800pcs 40 Feet container 1600cs 40 Feet HQ 2000pcs
1.Highest quality robot vacuum cleaner factory
2. sweep and suction
3. controlled by smart phone
4. Self recharging;
Dry and Wet
Input Voltage of charger:
Output Voltage of charger:
Input Voltage of battery:
Output Voltage of battery
Main Body Power:
Working Low Speed:
Working High Speed:
DC 14.4V 1500mAh NiMH Battery pack
Dust Bin Capacity:
- Q:Which suck worse: leeches or vacuum cleaners?
- I bet a vacuum cleaner could suck out more blood than a leech. If you put it on a cut.
- Q:Are 2 vacuum cleaners twice as loud as 1 vacuum cleaner?
- no it wont be twice as loud. noise is rated by decibles and every time the noise is doubled, the decible reading goes up 1 decible
- Q:What in your opinion truly sucks with stuff in general?
- vacuum cleaners
- Q:Is a Hoover type S vacuum cleaner bag the same as a Eureka type S vacuum cleaner bag?
- Eureka Vacuum Bags
- Q:Can someone recommend a really potent vacuum cleaner?
- we use a rainbow, great vacuum, a little pricey, but we feel it was worth the money
- Q:My Meile vacuum works but shuts off by itself frequently. I am assuming it is an electrical problem?
- All Miele vacuum cleaners have an over-heating sensor built in. It should activate, shutting off the power, when the motor gets too hot. Usually this happens because there is a clog in the hose or the vacuum itself, which causes the motor to overheat. Disconnect the suction hose. Turn the vacuum on. Put your fingers over the intake. If it feels like the suction is great and the motor sound happy, reconnect the hose. If the motor sounds unhappy (whining, grumbling, acting like this is hard work), you have a clog. Either take it to a vacuum repair shop or research vacuum clog and take it from there. (A coat-hanger often works).
- Q:Vacuum cleaner problem?
- sounds like you may have broken your belt when you adjusted the height. turn it over and turn it on, if the brush doesn't spin, you have to take the stupid thing apart and change the belt. this is the most common problem that people have with vacuums.
- Q:What is the best vacuum cleaner for concrete floors?
- I'm okorder.com
- Q:Who is the most afraid of vacuum cleaners?
- Toddlers. When my younger brother was a toddler(he's now 8), my older brother would tell him that the vacuum was going to suck his brains out and he was terrified. It took a few years for him to get over it. I now have a 1.5 yr old sister and she too is afraid of the vacuum, although she hasn't been told about it's brain-sucking powers. I can't remember any of us other kids being afraid, but we might have been. I've never met or heard of a dog who was afraid of the vacuum, though.
- Q:Has anyone used one of those robotic vacuum cleaners (they vacuum floor by themselves). How effective was it?
- No, but I really want one!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range