· Type: robot vacuum cleaner
· Installation: Robot
· Bag Or Bagless: Bagless
· Function: Dry
· Certification: CB, CE, EMC, EMF, RoHS
· Power (W): 24
· Voltage (V): 14.4
· Model Number: S600
· Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
· Color: Black
· OEM: Yes
· Filter: Hepa
· Virtual wall: 1set
· Dust box: 350ML
· ODM: Own lab
· best point: controlled by smart phone
· Delivery time: 45days
Packaging & Delivery
Each robot vacuum cleaner packed in a customized color box;4pcs in master carton; 20 Feet container 800pcs 40 Feet container 1600cs 40 Feet HQ 2000pcs
1.Highest quality robot vacuum cleaner factory
2. sweep and suction
3. controlled by smart phone
4. Self recharging;
Dry and Wet
Input Voltage of charger:
Output Voltage of charger:
Input Voltage of battery:
Output Voltage of battery
Main Body Power:
Working Low Speed:
Working High Speed:
DC 14.4V 1500mAh NiMH Battery pack
Dust Bin Capacity:
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- The pressure drop behind the fan is the same as the pressure drop in the straw when you drink the drink. The pressure behind the fan is lower than the pressure outside the vacuum cleaner, that is, ambient pressure. This creates suction in the vacuum cleaner, which is part of the vacuum
- Q:How do I repair the belt of the vacuum cleaner?
- Re install the vibration lever and adjust the drive belt as necessary
- Q:What are the structural principles of a vacuum cleaner?
- The fan impeller of the vacuum cleaner is driven by the motor at high speed, and the air in the impeller is discharged out of the fan at high speed, and the air in the dust collecting part is continuously added into the fan.
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- Unscrew or remove the dust fan from the motor shaft, check and clean the back of the fan
- Q:How to repair the vibration lever of vacuum cleaner?
- If the brush has worn off, replace the brush. If the end cap, flange or casing is damaged, it also needs replacing. Replace the whole vibration lever if necessary
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Air flow: air flow through a vacuum cleaner in unit time. An index that is as important as vacuum is also related to power.
- Q:How to repair the starting switch of vacuum cleaner?
- Check the wires to make sure they are properly connected to the switch
- Q:What are the matters needing attention in vacuum cleaners?
- When using the vacuum cleaner, please be careful not to block the suction port, otherwise it will cause motor overload and damage the motor.
- Q:How can a vacuum cleaner take out the dust?
- The working principle of the vacuum cleaner is a vacuum cleaner motor rotating speed, sucking the air from the suction port of the dust box has a certain vacuum, dust through the brush, take over, handle, hose, the main Straw into dust filter bag dust collecting box, dust is left in the dust filter bag, filtered air through a filter slice into the motor
- Q:What are the filtration methods for vacuum cleaners?
- Water filtration using water as filter medium makes the dust and microorganisms in the most of them will be dissolved in water and the rest of the lock, through the filter after further filtering, the exhaust cleaner may breathe cleaner air than. The utility model has the advantages of dry and wet use, and the disadvantage is that the dust is cleaned after being finished.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range