Automatic clean on home hard floor,Capet,tile
NI-CD,10.8V,1300mAh Rechargeable Power battery worked
60-90 minutes runtime
Dust Bin: 0.3L
Clean efficiency 99% ,ideal for ashes, larger debris even screws
Automatic find the dust;even the dust under furniture of height 76mm
Detect the wall and furniture in advanced
Four Navigation Program: Spiral line and Random ,Wall detect, automatically avoiding obstacle
working time schedule
Two corner brush to clear the dust
Smart to show its power capacity from LED display
Noise level: 55dB
flight sensor to avoild the machine stuck under the furinture or bed
Input Voltage of charger:
OutputVoltage of charger:
Input Voltage of battery:
Output Voltage of battery
Working Low Speed:
Working High Speed:
Wheel run speed:
1300mAh NI-mh Battery
Dust Bin Capacity:
|Place of Original||Shenzhen,China|
|Item No. ||TO-RSW(C)|
|Certificate||CE & Rohs|
|20' Container Loading Qty||1412 sets|
|40' Container Loading Qty||2992 sets|
|40' HQ Container Loading Qty||3860 sets|
|Carton Net/Gross Weight||7.2 kgs / 8 kgs|
What’s in the box?
1 X Robot Vacuum Cleaner
1 X Adaptor
1 X User Manual
1 X HEPA filter
2 X Side Brush (Extra)
1.Does the items allowed to sold overseas?
Of course yes, the design of this vacuum cleaners belongs to the factory,
with patent design,so the item can be sold anywhere freely.
2.How to control the raw material?
All the plastic material of vacuum cleaner, are total new material,do not add recycle material.
that can ensure the plastic itself with best performance.
- Q:How do vacuums cleaners work?
- If you are serious, most work with a motor driven high velocity low volume air mover. Air is sucked through a collection reservoir of some sort, Air is admitted to the reservoir. Yes, they can make ones that are less likely to get clogged, but they must be larger, and have larger motors, reservoirs, and hoses, but those are less suitable for general purpose household or commercial cleaning due to the size of the machine and their power requirements. They are made big for industrial dust/debris collection in factories, and vacuum material collection trucks.
- Q:Okay, friends, a question about vacuums?
- Well, I've had a Kirby since 1979 and it's still going strong. I've always had cats and dogs and whatever other critters in the house. They're expensive - I think I paid close to $500 when I bought it with all the attachments - rug shampooer, carpet cleaner, etc - but considering I've had it over 30 years, I've gotten my money's worth. I've only had to replace the belt twice. I think they cost about $6 last time I bought one.
- Q:Is it true that if you accidentally vacuum metal, that can cause a fire?
- completely authentic, i found out when I left abode for extra then only a month or 2.. there is relatively no such place that would make you experience like abode different than your native land or u . s ..
- Q:Do Steam cleaners work the same as vacuums?
- No, you have to have a regular vacuum to just vacuum. The steamer will not work as well as the vacuum; they are made to suck up water, not dry vacuum.
- Q:What is your opinion of vacuum cleaners with no bags?
- For No Bags - no bags to buy, can see if needs emptying, better suction. Against No Bags - dirt flies up when emptying into bin, have to wash hands and half way up arms, makes you cough, have to clean the dirt collector, looks disgusting when full of dirt.
- Q:Can anyone recommend a good, lightweight vacuum cleaner with good suction power and fairly priced?
- I okorder.com. If I recall, the vacuum arrived within 3-5 days. The bags are fairly reasonably priced, you can get them on OKorder for less than $1/bag. Good luck!
- Q:Is your dog afraid of vacuum cleaners?
- Haha yep. My dog always runs into the back room when I take the vacuum out.
- Q:Any info on Rainbow vacuum cleaner?
- The vacuum cleaners are hard enough to sell in a normal economy. In a lousy economy like what we have now, the job is vene more difficult. Folks don't buy a $1300 vacuum just because. They have to be fully convinced it is worth the money. It is very heavy, especially with the water in it, and you should not try to dismiss objections about carrying it up down stairs - that is really not recommended, and not to be advised because of the risk of injury. They either empty the unit of water, and refill on the second floor, or they buy a second system for the second floor - and you can double your sales! If you every find such a customer, give them a good discount on the second system, OK? Good Luck; but in case things are slow, I suggest you have another part time job ready.
- Q:Can you use Dyson vacuum cleaners at 220~230 volts?
- if you buy a north american dyson it will be 110, you can get adaptors to plug it into a 220 system but it will eventually burn out. buy a dyson built for 220. appliances made for 110 and run at 220 is like putting jet fuel in your regular car engine, it might work for a minute but it will blow up.
- Q:What are everybody's opinions on the Kirby G3/G4/G5/G6/UG/DE/SE/SE II vacuum cleaners/carpet shampooers?
- Absolutely love my G3. I've had it for over 20yrs had no problems what so ever. It takes a licking and keeps on ticking.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range