Automatic clean on home hard floor,Capet,tile
NI-CD,10.8V,1300mAh Rechargeable Power battery worked
60-90 minutes runtime
Dust Bin: 0.3L
Clean efficiency 99% ,ideal for ashes, larger debris even screws
Automatic find the dust;even the dust under furniture of height 76mm
Detect the wall and furniture in advanced
Four Navigation Program: Spiral line and Random ,Wall detect, automatically avoiding obstacle
working time schedule
Two corner brush to clear the dust
Smart to show its power capacity from LED display
Noise level: 55dB
flight sensor to avoild the machine stuck under the furinture or bed
Input Voltage of charger:
OutputVoltage of charger:
Input Voltage of battery:
Output Voltage of battery
Working Low Speed:
Working High Speed:
Wheel run speed:
1300mAh NI-mh Battery
Dust Bin Capacity:
|Place of Original||Shenzhen,China|
|Item No. ||TO-RSW(C)|
|Certificate||CE & Rohs|
|20' Container Loading Qty||1412 sets|
|40' Container Loading Qty||2992 sets|
|40' HQ Container Loading Qty||3860 sets|
|Carton Net/Gross Weight||7.2 kgs / 8 kgs|
What’s in the box?
1 X Robot Vacuum Cleaner
1 X Adaptor
1 X User Manual
1 X HEPA filter
2 X Side Brush (Extra)
1.Does the items allowed to sold overseas?
Of course yes, the design of this vacuum cleaners belongs to the factory,
with patent design,so the item can be sold anywhere freely.
2.How to control the raw material?
All the plastic material of vacuum cleaner, are total new material,do not add recycle material.
that can ensure the plastic itself with best performance.
- Q:Can anyone recommend an inexpensive vacuum for hardwood floors?
- I use a swiffer dry mop. when I wash my hard wood floor, i use warm water and a little vinegar. cleans it great and doesn't leave any streaks
- Q:Good Quality Vacuum Cleaners for a House with A Lot of Hair?
- Talk to some one about Riccar, they have some kind of promotion on there products that are famous for vacuuming up hair.
- Q:Stick vacuum recommendations?
- Stick vacuums come in cordless as well as standard plug-in models and while not having an electric cord adds to the versatility of the tool, it does mean pricey battery replacements, less power performance and recharging energy use. There's also the local availability of battery replacements that should be considered before buying a cordless vacuum. To decide whether a cordless model is right for your home, consider where you'll keep it and whether a plug-in is readily located. If a hands-off type of surface cleaning tool is more to your liking, a robot vacuum may be something to consider. Although much more expensive than a stick vacuum, a robot can do the job while you're out. If you don't like using a broom or mop to sweep or just want to shorten cleaning time, a stick vacuum is a quick way to clear crumbs and dirt from the dining or kitchen floor.
- Q:Need help buying a vacuum cleaner for pet hair?
- I own the Bissell. I have a Siberian Husky and Shepard mix. The vacuum does good with picking up hair and the attachments make it good for getting hair off my black comforter. My only complaint is that the container that holds all the hair and dirt is too small. It fills up after just one room. So I'm constantly having to empty it. It can also overfill so you have to be careful of that. You just have to pull hair out of the filters. Also, it's gets really dirty for some reason (the outside). So I have to wipe it down ever few months. (I feel like Monica on F.R.I.E.N.D.S. vacuuming the vacuum!) Which is about when I clean out the filters too. Just read the reviews on all the vacuums! The Bissell does have a lot of good reviews. Good luck!
- Q:Is a vacuum cleaner that has no dust bag in it able to vacuum?
- A bagless vacuum works by sucking the durt up into a clear chamber that has a filter over the motor's suction intake. The dust collects in the chamber, which is removable. When it's full, you just remove the chamber and dump out the dirt, and clean off the intake filter. Bagless vacuums work pretty well. In fact, shop vacs are bagless and work the same way, except the whole vacuum body is the dirt chamber. The advantage is that you don't have to buy and replace vacuum bags all the time.
- Q:What do you my neighbour is doing with his vacuum cleaner?
- Hmmm I've known guys who were very VERY fond of their vacuum cleaners. I imagine that would be kinda painful though? :-S
- Q:Which suck worse: leeches or vacuum cleaners?
- leeches. and there also used for medical reasons like to stop blood clotting and trouble areas of the body.
- Q:Can poor people own Dyson vacuum cleaners?
- They can only dream, hahahahaha *gently strokes my Dyson vacuum* Jealous much?
- Q:Hoover Elite Rewind vacuum that needs a new belt?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Hoover Elite Rewind vacuum that needs a new belt? I have a Hoover Elite Rewind U5507-900 vacuum that needs a new belt. I mean the belt snapped off, so I know that's the problem but I cannot find what belt size I need! This is a vacuum that was handed down to me, so I never had the owners manual and when I did find one online, it doesn't...
- Q:Anybody ever work for/currently work for Rainbow Vacuum Cleaners?
- never heard of it
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range