Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Robotic Intelligent Brain CNRB706C
2 in 1 function: (sweeping + cleaning )
Anti-falling system(4 sensors)
2 side brush + 2 main brushes
Washable dust bag
Walking route: randomly, wall along, spiral
Dust capacity: 0.4L
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Motor power
1 set of NI-MH battery
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Type: Ultra Fine Air Filter
Bag Or Bagless: Bagless
Certification: CE, EMC, EMF, GS, RoHS
Power (W): 30
Voltage (V): 14.4
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Dustbin Capacity: 0.4L
Charging Time: 7hrs
Working Time: 55/90mins
Battery: 1500/1800mAh NI-MH battery
LOGO Printing: OK
Packaging & Shipping
GB size: 37*15*37cm
Carton size(4pc/ctn): 61.5*38.5*39cm
20ft": 1340pcs; 40ft": 2440pcs, 40HQ:2980pcs
Delivery Detail: 30 days
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:I think I've got myself involved with an incompetent employer. How long should I stay?
- Look for a new job but dont quit, its easier to find a job with a job
- Q:What vacuum works the best?
- Rainbow valcum. Jo Ann
- Q:Are hand vacuum cleaners noisy like the regular vacuum cleaners?
- I would say the same
- Q:how to make a vacuum cleaners?
- Go to Walmart and buy one, or go to a yard sale and buy one. To produce a custom vacuum means custom parts and custom pieces... so It will be very expensive...
- Q:Are there any quiet, but effective vacuums cleaners on the market. What brands?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:how are vacuums and airplanes similar?
- vacuum cleaners, not the vacuum of space, right? Probably the cyclonic nature of the engine that creates the suction.
- Q:Why do vacuum cleaners have headlights on them?
- It can help to illuminate the areas under beds and dressers or in the backs of closets below the line of hanging clothes. Also, it might reflect tiny shards of glass which can be difficult to see. EDIT: The areas under dining room, kitchen and coffee tables can be darkened by shadows. The vacuum cleaner light can help spot stray crumbs and dust to ensure a more thorough vacuuming job.
- Q:What would be the best vacuum cleaner to get for both hardwood floors and carpets?
- I just moved into a new place and had to buy a new vacuum. I find that a good canister vacuum. does the a great job on both surfaces. I went to Sears and bought a Kenmore.
- Q:Will human hair clog the Dyson DC25 Animal?
- Hi, okorder.com/ Best wishes, Ryan Dyson Customer Service
- Q:What are good brands of upright vacuum cleaners?
- Here's a break down for you: Dyson makes a great vacuum for pet owners. These vacuums never loose suction power or clog. Dyson's are the ONLY bagless vacuums you should consider. I'm not saying they are the only vacuum for you, but they are the only bagless vacuums that won't clog up with pet hair. The pros are that the vacuum needs virtually no maintanence. You won't have to replace bags, belts or filters and the suction power is the strongest on the market. I recommend you look at the Dyson Absolute Animal ($549). Aside from Dyson, Kenmore really makes the best vacuum on the market. If you are looking for an upright, look for model 20-35922/3. It was rated #1 by consumer reports. There is no belt to replace. It has great suction and hand tools specifically for cleaning up pet hair. You want to buy the cloth bags. They are more expensive, but they hold three times the pet hair and keep your vacuum from smelling up the house with cat smell. Vaccum, $280 + $8 for bags $15 for the filter. Kenmore also has some great canister style vacuums. These are better if you have a lot of stairs/hard floors. They have a power-driven hand tool that is unbelievable for pet hair. Again, buy the cloth bags. Model 20-24914/5 $399 or 20-24614 $299 + $8 for bags and $15 for filters. Hoover makes a nice vacuum, but they tend to be noisy and not as easy to push as the Kenmore plus you have to change belts. Dyson would still be my top choice for you, but the Kenmores's are less expensive up front.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range