Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Robotic Intelligent Brain CNRB706C
2 in 1 function: (sweeping + cleaning )
Anti-falling system(4 sensors)
2 side brush + 2 main brushes
Washable dust bag
Walking route: randomly, wall along, spiral
Dust capacity: 0.4L
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Motor power
1 set of NI-MH battery
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Type: Ultra Fine Air Filter
Bag Or Bagless: Bagless
Certification: CE, EMC, EMF, GS, RoHS
Power (W): 30
Voltage (V): 14.4
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Dustbin Capacity: 0.4L
Charging Time: 7hrs
Working Time: 55/90mins
Battery: 1500/1800mAh NI-MH battery
LOGO Printing: OK
Packaging & Shipping
GB size: 37*15*37cm
Carton size(4pc/ctn): 61.5*38.5*39cm
20ft": 1340pcs; 40ft": 2440pcs, 40HQ:2980pcs
Delivery Detail: 30 days
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:What sound always annoys the crap out of you?
- A Squeaky Door:(
- Q:Cost to get vacuum fixed?
- This may sound silly, but it happened to me. Our vacuum brush roller stopped working, too. Turned out that the sliding switch that gave the bare floor/carpet option wasn't fully engaged. If you have a switch like that, check it. Also, if you still have the manual for it you may want to check under the troubleshooting section or look on their website. At any rate, I take my vacuum cleaners to Sears for repairs. It usually runs me $60.00 - $80.00, depending on the problem. You may want to shop around. Ask people in your area who they go to. Sears is more expensive, but they're reputable and stand behind their work. Hope this helps!
- Q:I was trying to vacuum my carpet last day and then all I saw all over my carpet was black spots, help me clean
- Sounds like the belt to your vacuum may be shot. Check that first. If it is powdery, just replace your belt, and re vacuum. If it is set in, you should call a professional in. You don't want to take a chance spreading the black throughout the carpet. Let the professionals be responsible.
- Q:Dirt Devil Vacuum Broken- works when you push UP but when you come back it spits it all out?
- Maybe the beater brush isn't turning or the passage in the power head is clogged. Try removing the power head from the pipe and looking down into it to see if you can see light (or the clog). If the power head isn't clogged, maybe the pipe or hose has something jammed. Try turning it around and place it up to the suction port backwards, turn the vacuum on and see if it will pull it out that way. An old trick on vacuum cleaners is to put your hand over the end of the pipe to see if there's suction - if not, then the hose or some other passage is clogged, or there's an opening in the vacuum chamber section (door not fully closed or seated?) that's allowing air in where it shouldn't be getting in. If the hose isn't clogged, you'll feel suction and the hose may also contract, and the motor will speed up noticeably when you block the pipe with your hand.
- Q:Is it really offensive to give a woman a vacuum cleaner as a gift?
- if you buy your mom- or any woman a dyson or an oreck they will love you- also dysons are over 500.00 so that wouldn't beimplying you want her to do old fashioned womans house work but it does say look i bought yousomething useful and it works really well and i spent more than 30.00 on it! flowers wilt and die- jewelry is nice but a mom likes to have other things - and trinkets just sit on the shelf and gather dust- which she probably ends up dusting- and as far as cookware goes- hell yeah buy a woman a juicer- or an expensive mixer or new knives or cookware - i would be stoked! PS. Women like tools too- how many moms have a roadside emergency kit- or tool kit- that's not their significant others' that they can use at their disposal? or a cordless drill? any of those gifts i would be ecstatic!
- Q:power cord replacement on a vacuum cleaner?
- I would take into consideration what the Dyson rep told you - replacing the cord will void the warranty, and with vacuum cleaners that's a big deal since it can cost hundreds of dollars to repair certain parts if your warranty is not valid. One thing many people have done to work around the short cord issue with the Dyson DC24 is to just go buy an extension cord. It's a lot cheaper and more simple than replacing the cord, and it won't cost you your warranty.
- Q:Why do vacuum cleaners have headlights on them?
- vacuums with headlights or for the tweekers
- Q:Quiet vacuum that will not scare my toddler.?
- He'll get used to it. Try finding him a toy one so that he can help you. My toddler likes to hold the vacuum and have power over it. He has stopped crying, unlike my neighbour who has a toddler with a fear and she has just stopped vacuuming!!
- Q:Why are vacuum cleaners quiet in the TV adverts?
- To fool you! If you acknowledge how loud they were, would you buy one?
- Q:Are you interested in roomba vacuum cleaners?
- does no longer propose them. a buddy had one- they do no longer %. up lots. could be of use in case you have a brilliant room without corners (it incredibly is tricky to application them for weird and wonderful sizes) and not lots furnishings, yet once you have that subject how tricky is it to easily run the vacuum?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range