Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Robotic Intelligent Brain CNRB706
2 in 1 function: (sweeping + cleaning )
Anti-falling system(4 sensors)
2 side brush + 2 main brushes
Washable dust bag
Walking route: randomly, wall along, spiral
Dust capacity: 0.4L
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Motor power
1 set of NI-MH battery
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Type: Ultra Fine Air Filter
Bag Or Bagless: Bagless
Certification: CE, EMC, EMF, GS, RoHS
Power (W): 30
Voltage (V): 14.4
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Dustbin Capacity: 0.4L
Charging Time: 7hrs
Working Time: 55/90mins
Battery: 1500/1800mAh NI-MH battery
LOGO Printing: OK
Packaging & Shipping
GB size: 37*15*37cm
Carton size(4pc/ctn): 61.5*38.5*39cm
20ft": 1340pcs; 40ft": 2440pcs, 40HQ:2980pcs
Delivery Detail: 30 days
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:How to repair the starting switch of vacuum cleaner?
- With a break through detector or a multimeter, make sure that the switch is switched off when the switch is switched off and that the switch is closed
- Q:What are the structural principles of a vacuum cleaner?
- All suction vacuum cleaners are equipped with hard hoses for connecting soft hoses and accessories for cleaning.
- Q:How to clean a portable vacuum cleaner?
- On the use of filter paper as a filter medium filter, use a soft bristle brush to dust on the filter paper, be careful not to brush the dust, filter paper brush bad;
- Q:What is the working principle of a vacuum cleaner?
- Inside the machine, there is an electric fan, which operates at high speed and makes the vacuum inside the vacuum cleaner
- Q:What is the development status of vacuum cleaners?
- Nowadays, the vacuum cleaner not only functions more and more, the appearance is becoming more and more beautiful, and its price is more and more cheap. It is loved by many people.
- Q:Who invented the earliest vacuum cleaners?
- 1907 Ohio inventor Shiban Guerra made cleaner light, he was the administrator in a shop, in order to reduce the burden of the carpet, a vacuum cleaner is made, with fans will create a vacuum dust inhalation machine, and then into the pocket
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- The pressure drop behind the fan is the same as the pressure drop in the straw when you drink the drink. The pressure behind the fan is lower than the pressure outside the vacuum cleaner, that is, ambient pressure. This creates suction in the vacuum cleaner, which is part of the vacuum
- Q:How can a vacuum cleaner take out the dust?
- This pressure difference is that the vacuum cleaner uses the high speed rotation of the motor to drive the fan blades to rotate so that a partial vacuum is generated inside the vacuum cleaner.
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum and centrifugal dust collection?
- The traditional vacuum cleaner is a high-speed rotating motor to drive the blades to rotate, so that the air is constantly excluded, and the formation of a pressure difference with the outside, the air from the suction port high-speed wind.
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- If there is no access, you need to change the brush, you can also take the vacuum cleaner to the electrical repair shop for replacement. If you can not maintain the motor, you may want to consider replacing a new vertical vacuum cleaner,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range