Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Robotic Intelligent Brain CNRB706
2 in 1 function: (sweeping + cleaning )
Anti-falling system(4 sensors)
2 side brush + 2 main brushes
Washable dust bag
Walking route: randomly, wall along, spiral
Dust capacity: 0.4L
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Motor power
1 set of NI-MH battery
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Type: Ultra Fine Air Filter
Bag Or Bagless: Bagless
Certification: CE, EMC, EMF, GS, RoHS
Power (W): 30
Voltage (V): 14.4
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Dustbin Capacity: 0.4L
Charging Time: 7hrs
Working Time: 55/90mins
Battery: 1500/1800mAh NI-MH battery
LOGO Printing: OK
Packaging & Shipping
GB size: 37*15*37cm
Carton size(4pc/ctn): 61.5*38.5*39cm
20ft": 1340pcs; 40ft": 2440pcs, 40HQ:2980pcs
Delivery Detail: 30 days
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:I just applied for this job and was wondering if it sounded like scam?
- It's a Nigerian money laundering scam that can land you in prison NEVER give your home address to anyone you have not interviewed with in person. Not to mention that it's illegal for any employer to ask your age, sex or marital status. They could be fined for even asking this if they were for real You really think that someone would offer a caregiver job to someone they have never even met? This is one of the most common scams out there
- Q:recommendations for vacuum cleaners?
- i became thinking the comparable element. I easily have a eureka vacuum. it particularly is common according to probability spent $60 from walmart. I easily have had it for a jointly as now. 4+ years according to probability. the trick is you ought to tutor any vacuum TLC. sparkling the comb and alter the bag many times. do no longer permit it top off even 0.5 finished till now you regulate it. the priority with all vacuums that have luggage is the bag is likewise the exhaust. the air comes out and as quickly as the dirt clogs up the tiny holes. then it would not paintings besides. ALL vacuums paintings large at first while they're sparkling and with a sparkling bag. you basically ought to take the attempt to maintain them that way.
- Q:are all vacuum cleaner spares universal?
- Sorry to tell you, but no universality for vacuum cleaners spare parts. Different manufacturers, difference parts.
- Q:Help with this algebra 2 question PLEASE!!!!?
- For increasing cubic binomials the final formula is as follows: (a + b) ^ 3 = a^3 + 3*a^2*b^a million + 3*a^a million*b^2 + b^3 on your case, a is x and b is -y^5 So (x - y^5)^3 = x^3 + 3*x^2*(-y^5)^a million + 3*x^a million*(-y^5)^2 + (-y^5)^3 Simplified: =x^3 - 3x^2*y^5 + 3x*y^10 - y^15 :D
- Q:I think I've got myself involved with an incompetent employer. How long should I stay?
- Rainbow, Kirby or Tri Star?? Run away, as fast as you can, don't look back!
- Q:Canned Air for laptops vs Vacuum Cleaner?
- Use a can of compressed air to blow out the internals of your laptop. Use a vacuum cleaner to clean your laptop is not a good idea. Thank you.
- Q:Are Dyson vacuum cleaners worth the money?
- When okorder.com which probably has the the same info as OKorder. He gives a 5 year guarantee on his products. The OKorder prices are cheaper than the website. I bought a Rainbow based on recommendations from friends from him on OKorder. It works better than an Electrolux. I have 6 dogs!!
- Q:cleaning without vacuum?
- can you go to garage sales or a thrift store to buy a vacuum?
- Q:What do you think of Dyson vacuum cleaners.?
- They are really good, but don't go splashing out if your thinking of buying one, I went for the cheapest one and it's amazing! To b3 honest I don't know what the difference is beetween the cheapest and most expensive because the cheap one works wonders!!!!!!
- Q:What happens when two vacuum cleaners fight it out?
- That would suck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range