Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Robotic Intelligent Brain CNRB706
2 in 1 function: (sweeping + cleaning )
Anti-falling system(4 sensors)
2 side brush + 2 main brushes
Washable dust bag
Walking route: randomly, wall along, spiral
Dust capacity: 0.4L
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Motor power
1 set of NI-MH battery
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Type: Ultra Fine Air Filter
Bag Or Bagless: Bagless
Certification: CE, EMC, EMF, GS, RoHS
Power (W): 30
Voltage (V): 14.4
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Dustbin Capacity: 0.4L
Charging Time: 7hrs
Working Time: 55/90mins
Battery: 1500/1800mAh NI-MH battery
LOGO Printing: OK
Packaging & Shipping
GB size: 37*15*37cm
Carton size(4pc/ctn): 61.5*38.5*39cm
20ft": 1340pcs; 40ft": 2440pcs, 40HQ:2980pcs
Delivery Detail: 30 days
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- The pressure drop behind the fan is the same as the pressure drop in the straw when you drink the drink. The pressure behind the fan is lower than the pressure outside the vacuum cleaner, that is, ambient pressure. This creates suction in the vacuum cleaner, which is part of the vacuum
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum and centrifugal dust collection?
- The traditional vacuum cleaner is a high-speed rotating motor to drive the blades to rotate, so that the air is constantly excluded, and the formation of a pressure difference with the outside, the air from the suction port high-speed wind.
- Q:How do I repair the belt of the vacuum cleaner?
- The replacement of the new belt plug in the vibration rod and the motor pulley.
- Q:What are the structural principles of a vacuum cleaner?
- All suction vacuum cleaners are equipped with hard hoses for connecting soft hoses and accessories for cleaning.
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum dust collector and ordinary vacuum cleaner?
- The dust collector can absorb tiny particles of dust, and has the effect of purifying air, and is suitable for indoor use. Sweeping machine can only clean large particles of dust, but also easy to dust, pollution of the environment, suitable for outdoor use
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- Clean the blade and base of the fan with a damp cloth. Check that the blade is damaged by inhalation of solid
- Q:How to repair the vibration lever of vacuum cleaner?
- When checking the vibration lever, the vacuum cleaner should be turned upside down. The vibration lever will appear at the front end of the housing
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Vacuum: an important indicator of suction size. The index is also related to power. The greater the general power, the higher the index should be
- Q:How to repair the starting switch of vacuum cleaner?
- If there is a problem in the circuit or if the switch is detected, please disconnect the switch and replace it with a special replacement part
- Q:Who invented the earliest vacuum cleaners?
- The vacuum cleaners designed first were upright. In 1912, Winner Goering of Stockholm, Sweden invented a horizontal vacuum cleaner, and Electrolux Electrolux became the founder of the vacuum cleaner
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range