Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Robotic Intelligent Brain CNRB706
2 in 1 function: (sweeping + cleaning )
Anti-falling system(4 sensors)
2 side brush + 2 main brushes
Washable dust bag
Walking route: randomly, wall along, spiral
Dust capacity: 0.4L
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Motor power
1 set of NI-MH battery
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Type: Ultra Fine Air Filter
Bag Or Bagless: Bagless
Certification: CE, EMC, EMF, GS, RoHS
Power (W): 30
Voltage (V): 14.4
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Dustbin Capacity: 0.4L
Charging Time: 7hrs
Working Time: 55/90mins
Battery: 1500/1800mAh NI-MH battery
LOGO Printing: OK
Packaging & Shipping
GB size: 37*15*37cm
Carton size(4pc/ctn): 61.5*38.5*39cm
20ft": 1340pcs; 40ft": 2440pcs, 40HQ:2980pcs
Delivery Detail: 30 days
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:vacuum to clean interior of oil burner?
- use a wet vac
- Q:Are all Shark vacuum cleaners really loud?
- Don't go back to Hoover - eventhough they're good vacuums - becuase they can be just as loud....depending on the model, I guess. I hope you have better luck in finding a better one; I'm still searching for something that rids of dirt, not my eardrums.
- Q:Where do they sell hepa vacuum cleaners?
- www.okorder.com $129.95 for vacuum cleaner with HEPA filter
- Q:How do I use a vacuum cleaner as a masturbation aid?
- When i was 12-14 and my mom would leave me alone, I would put my cock in the vacuum hose. It made a lot of noise as the skin slapped against the sides of the hose It took about 30 seconds before i was brought to my knees with a ticticklishness i didnt understand.
- Q:Vacuum Cleaner - which is best? Volta or Kambrook?
- I would return BOTH and get a Dyson !
- Q:Decent priced pet vacuum?
- if you want a good vacuumm for pets it is going to cost much much more than 200 bux.
- Q:canister vacuum cleaners?
- Not worth buying an expensive vacuum. I like the Kenmore brand. $250 and it comes with all the attachments and you don't have to order it online you can go to the store and pick it up.
- Q:Do you hate Dyson?I had a dyson vacuum it was terrible! it was heavy as hell and made of all cheap chinese pla?
- My Dyson vacuum cleaner was absolutely the best vacuum cleaner I have ever owned! I had two cats, one of whom was a long-haired Maine Coon and I killed several vacuum cleaners trying to keep my house clean. The last one prior to the Dyson was a Kenmore that was in the shop every month due to clogging. It was always under warranty so it didn't cost me anything to get it fixed, but it kept breaking. One day, I was so fed up with the whole thing that I spent the money on a Dyson and never regretted it. When I moved overseas, I kept very few items . . . I kept the Dyson. It's in a storage unit, waiting to be used again. Sure, it's ugly, but it does the job like no other. Good luck on your search for a better one.
- Q:Are vacumn cleaners safe for health?
- Vacuum cleaners are intended for use on carpets but will work on wooden floors too. The advantage of vacuum cleaners is that the dust is sucked up into the machine's dust container and not distributed back into the air which happens when you sweep with a broom. I think vacuum cleaners are better for health when it comes to preventing dust in the air that you can breathe in.
- Q:What do you think of Dyson vacuum cleaners.?
- They are really good, but don't go splashing out if your thinking of buying one, I went for the cheapest one and it's amazing! To b3 honest I don't know what the difference is beetween the cheapest and most expensive because the cheap one works wonders!!!!!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range