Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Robotic Intelligent Brain CNRB702
2 in 1 function : (mopping + vacuum) Automaticly obstacle avoiding
Anti-falling system(3 sensors)
Washable dust bag Walking route:
Dust capacity: 0.14L
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Motor power
1 set of NI-MH battery
3pcs of mop
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC,
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- The pressure drop behind the fan is the same as the pressure drop in the straw when you drink the drink. The pressure behind the fan is lower than the pressure outside the vacuum cleaner, that is, ambient pressure. This creates suction in the vacuum cleaner, which is part of the vacuum
- Q:How do I repair the belt of the vacuum cleaner?
- Release the belt from the pulley of the motor and remove it from the vibration lever
- Q:What are the structural principles of a vacuum cleaner?
- All vacuum cleaners are equipped with an assembly brush for cleaning floors and carpets. Suction cleaners are also equipped with a range of cleaning brushes and suction nozzles for cleaning corners, curtains, sofas and crevices
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- If the dust removal fan needs to be replaced, make sure that the new part is the same as the old part. It is better to take the old parts to the electrical parts shop for comparison
- Q:How to repair the vibration lever of vacuum cleaner?
- When checking the vibration lever, the vacuum cleaner should be turned upside down. The vibration lever will appear at the front end of the housing
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Air flow: air flow through a vacuum cleaner in unit time. An index that is as important as vacuum is also related to power.
- Q:What are the matters needing attention in vacuum cleaners?
- When using a vacuum cleaner, be sure to pack the filter bag so that dust does not enter the motor room
- Q:How to clean a portable vacuum cleaner?
- Use the vacuum cleaner, the most hate is smell hot air outlet. Before using a vacuum cleaner, use cotton dipped in lemon juice on the dirt tube cleaner, so when you go to use the vacuum cleaner to "feed" the vacuum room, not only no peculiar smell, faint fragrance will float lemon
- Q:How can a vacuum cleaner take out the dust?
- The vacuuming capacity of the vacuum cleaner is related to the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the cleaner. The greater the pressure difference, the stronger the vacuuming capacity
- Q:What are the filtration methods for vacuum cleaners?
- Dust bag through the dust bag and HEPA filter material filter, to filter out frequent replacement of the dust bag: 99.99% dimensions as low as 0.3 micron particles, every time you have used to replace the dust bag, dust bag filter for use, easy to clean, do not need to clean up every day. The disadvantage is long time, the filter capacity of the dust bag has declined, the cloth pores will open, filtering ability drops seriously, need to change.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range