Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Robotic Intelligent Brain CNRB702
2 in 1 function : (mopping + vacuum) Automaticly obstacle avoiding
Anti-falling system(3 sensors)
Washable dust bag Walking route:
Dust capacity: 0.14L
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Motor power
1 set of NI-MH battery
3pcs of mop
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC,
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Is it just me or is anyone else afraid of vacuum cleaners?
- No not afraid of them just tried of using the dam thing. My dog trys to eat it. and he thinks after its shut off he,s done killed it. Good boy!! LOL!!!
- Q:Poll: Girls, would you be offended ?
- No, I actually asked for a vacuum one year. He got the wrong one, but I liked it. I wouldn't mind as long as I got something else too.
- Q:Hotel? Housekeeping? Vacuum Cleaners?
- Oreck Commercial Vac
- Q:Is it ok to get vacuum cleaners filters wet?
- It's ok to get them, but you have to make sure it is completely dry before using.
- Q:What is the best vacuum cleaner with the cheapest price-tag?
- Lisa, okorder.com, very strong suction power, functions very well with pet hair and comes with a pet hair tool), or the Eureka Airspeed Bagless. The Eureka also has great reviews and the pet tools, but isn't quite as powerful in the testing I've done. If you are able to spend a little more money, then the Dyson DC25 Animal is a great vacuum with slightly stronger suction power than both the Shark and the Eureka, it comes with their really cool ball technology that makes it's super easy to use, and it's really lightweight
- Q:Do you have an amazing vacuum cleaner and what is the name and cost? I am looking for something exceptional.?
- Consumer Reports' best buy is the Kenmore (Sears) Progressive with Direct Drive 35922 for about $300.
- Q:Does anyone know of any good vacuum cleaners for kids? Toys or otherwise?
- dirt devil brand for kids actualy picks up like a sweeper vac and you can empty out the dirt and everything it picks up.
- Q:Where can I learn how to repair vacuum cleaners (all models in general)?
- I have a knack for fixing stuff, so a friend bought me book called How To Fix Damn Near Anything. I love it. I'm sure it would be helpful if you can find it.
- Q:Why do some vacuum cleaners have head lights?
- The more expensive vacuums will have lights. They add a $2 part and increase the price by $50.
- Q:ohahahai, did Noah use dinosaur cranes when building the Ark ?
- Ohai, ceiling kitteh put ark together wit magick kthxbai
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range