Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Robotic Intelligent Brain CNRB702
2 in 1 function : (mopping + vacuum) Automaticly obstacle avoiding
Anti-falling system(3 sensors)
Washable dust bag Walking route:
Dust capacity: 0.14L
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Motor power
1 set of NI-MH battery
3pcs of mop
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC,
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- Turn the motor shaft or vibrating lever by hand. At this point, the motor shall keep the passage
- Q:What are the structural principles of a vacuum cleaner?
- In this way, it is possible to form a higher pressure difference with the outside world. The dust and dirt of the suction nozzle are sucked into the dust absorption part with the air, and the dust and dirt are collected in the dust cylinder after the leakage of the leakage device.
- Q:What is the development status of vacuum cleaners?
- Nowadays, the vacuum cleaner not only functions more and more, the appearance is becoming more and more beautiful, and its price is more and more cheap. It is loved by many people.
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- Check that the motor shaft needs lubrication
- Q:How to repair the vibration lever of vacuum cleaner?
- When checking the vibration lever, the vacuum cleaner should be turned upside down. The vibration lever will appear at the front end of the housing
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Air flow: air flow through a vacuum cleaner in unit time. An index that is as important as vacuum is also related to power.
- Q:What are the matters needing attention in vacuum cleaners?
- Don't let the vacuum cleaner get too close to the fire or other hot places
- Q:What is the working principle of a vacuum cleaner?
- Inside the machine, there is an electric fan, which operates at high speed and makes the vacuum inside the vacuum cleaner
- Q:How can a vacuum cleaner take out the dust?
- The vacuuming capacity of the vacuum cleaner is related to the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the cleaner. The greater the pressure difference, the stronger the vacuuming capacity
- Q:What are the filtration methods for vacuum cleaners?
- Dust bag through the dust bag and HEPA filter material filter, to filter out frequent replacement of the dust bag: 99.99% dimensions as low as 0.3 micron particles, every time you have used to replace the dust bag, dust bag filter for use, easy to clean, do not need to clean up every day. The disadvantage is long time, the filter capacity of the dust bag has declined, the cloth pores will open, filtering ability drops seriously, need to change.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range