Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Remote Control and LED Screen CNRB707E
One week time shedule
With virtual wall
Working route:randomly,wall along, spiral With UV light
With mopping function Dust capacity: 0.6L
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Speed control
1 set of NI-MH battery
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- Turn the motor shaft or vibrating lever by hand. At this point, the motor shall keep the passage
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- Electric vacuum cleaners have been 100 years old, and for many people, it has become an indispensable household device, for obvious reasons
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum and centrifugal dust collection?
- In the current vacuum cleaner market, traditional vacuum cleaners and centrifugal vacuum cleaners all occupy a certain market
- Q:How do I repair the belt of the vacuum cleaner?
- Re install the vibration lever and adjust the drive belt as necessary
- Q:How to repair the vibration lever of vacuum cleaner?
- Remove the clamps at both ends, then remove the belt and bring the vibration lever out of the housing
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Generally speaking, both at home and abroad, vacuum cleaners have an important indicator: Power
- Q:What are the matters needing attention in vacuum cleaners?
- Don't let the vacuum cleaner get too close to the fire or other hot places
- Q:What is the working principle of a vacuum cleaner?
- The main components of a modern vacuum cleaner, vacuum pumps, dust collectors, hoses, and nozzles of different shapes
- Q:How to clean a portable vacuum cleaner?
- Use the vacuum cleaner, the most hate is smell hot air outlet. Before using a vacuum cleaner, use cotton dipped in lemon juice on the dirt tube cleaner, so when you go to use the vacuum cleaner to "feed" the vacuum room, not only no peculiar smell, faint fragrance will float lemon
- Q:What are the filtration methods for vacuum cleaners?
- Dust bag through the dust bag and HEPA filter material filter, to filter out frequent replacement of the dust bag: 99.99% dimensions as low as 0.3 micron particles, every time you have used to replace the dust bag, dust bag filter for use, easy to clean, do not need to clean up every day. The disadvantage is long time, the filter capacity of the dust bag has declined, the cloth pores will open, filtering ability drops seriously, need to change.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range