Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Remote Control and LED Screen CNRB707E
One week time shedule
With virtual wall
Working route:randomly,wall along, spiral With UV light
With mopping function Dust capacity: 0.6L
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Speed control
1 set of NI-MH battery
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Can I remove bugs/larva with my vacuum?
- Dyson vacuum cleaners need to be emptied every time you use them to maintain their function performance. Vacuum up and empty in the out side trash straight away. Treat your home with insect deterrent.
- Q:what do i do with my dog?
- What if next time you decide to vacuum, ask someone to take Tom out to play in the yard...Just something to distract him from hearing those noise. And probably might save him from injuring himself too. You should take him to the Vet for that chipped tooth as it might cause an infection. Good luck.
- Q:Is this another rip off vacuum?
- So okorder.com/
- Q:Do vacuum cleaners use the hose for suction?
- It completely depends on the vacuum cleaner whether the hose must be in place or not for the floorhead to have suction. Most of the cheap vacuums require the hose to be holstered because suction is through the hose, not other ducting. Dyson is an example of a vacuum that can be used with or without the hose in place.
- Q:What pool vacuums/ cleaners works with Intex above ground pools?
- Intex Above Ground Pool Vacuum
- Q:Who is the most afraid of vacuum cleaners?
- My cat Barney is PETRIFIED of vacuum cleaners.
- Q:shark nv502 vs nv501?
- The okorder.com/... P.S. this is the zoology section, unless you categorise a question yourself, the system decides for you based upon certain words (shark !).
- Q:Language: How would you say?
- These appliances indicates that you have already identified them, so you don't need such as vacuum cleaners, illuminations, TVs, HDD recorders, air conditioners and such here. If you haven't in fact identified them, you can change these appliances such as vacuum cleaners, illuminations, TVs, HDD recorders, air conditioners and such to common household appliances. You should also eliminate and such even if you don't take either of my suggestions; the such as at the beginning already implies that there are other similar examples so it's redundant as well as repetitive.
- Q:what is green light for on heritage II vacuum cleaners?
- your unit is full?
- Q:Is the filter in a Henry Vacuum Cleaner washable?
- I'm assuming you no longer have the instructions that came with it? Google the make and model number there should be onlilne instructions. I've washed vacuum cleaner filters before, but they usually don't work as well after.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range