Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Remote Control and LED Screen CNRB707E
One week time shedule
With virtual wall
Working route:randomly,wall along, spiral With UV light
With mopping function Dust capacity: 0.6L
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Speed control
1 set of NI-MH battery
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:what is the best brand of vacuum cleaner? I'm about to buy one!?
- Kenmore has some really good vacs for the money, consumers reports rated them really high. look for 12 amps with easy hose disconnects and attachments for edging and cob web plus you may be doing the car also.
- Q:Why are sewing machines and vacuum cleaners always repaired at the same shop?
- If you think about it they have similar type action in the way they operate - if you can repair one you could repair the other easily. There's a rotating action in both.
- Q:Please recommend a good & cheap vacuum for carpets and rugs.?
- The best vacuum I have ever bought is my Oreck. It's light weight and I can carry it anywhere and the suction is great. I bought it used on Craigslist and I see people selling them all the time on that site. Give it a try and if there aren't any for sale put an ad in the Wanted section and state that you'll pay $50.00. Good Luck
- Q:Vacuum Salesman?
- My okorder.com Good luck
- Q:Would this be a good vacuum cleaner?
- Never buy used vacuums.
- Q:Do you have an amazing vacuum cleaner and what is the name and cost? I am looking for something exceptional.?
- I personally have a Dyson. This is the best vaccuum cleaner I've ever had. It's kinda spendy ($500.00) but worth every penny. I use it on all flooring. It cleans like nothing I've ever seen, and its easy to maintain and empty. Also awesome on pet hair and kid messes!
- Q:Are robotic vacuum cleaners worth the $300 or so that they cost?
- I think they are the best hing I ever bought. I just wish it could go up stairs.... but really worth it.and more good luck
- Q:which are the best vacuum cleaners?
- Dyson Best at suction and ease of getting around the house with the new dyson ball system
- Q:Why do riding mowers and vacuum cleaners?
- I don't know about the vacuum cleaners but the lights on the mower are so you can get home from the bar safely!
- Q:Hi! Can somebody tell me if there are any (even very small) mistakes in this short text (thanks!)?
- try and write it like this: The line graph shows the typical daily electricity demand in England during the winter and summer season, while the pie chart illustrates the different proportions of electricity used for the most frequent activities in an average English home. Comparing the two trends of electricity demand in the first graph, it is evident that during winter the electricity consumption doubles. Over the day, during either summer or winter, the lowest levels are recorded in the morning, between 8:00 a.m. and 9.00 p.m. Conversely, the peak hours are different between the two periods. During the summer, electricity consumption peaks around 10:00 P.M; during winter the highest levels of demand are reached both in the afternoon at 4 p.m. and in the evening at 10:00 p.m. The pie chart shows that heating is by far the most electricity-consuming activity in an average English house (52.5 %). Clearly, this figure explains the reason why the electricity demand is higher during the small spans of time previously mentioned in the graph. The rest of the activities and devices used in the house, such as ovens, lighting and vacuum cleaners, use almost the same proportion of electricity, less than 16 %.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range