Automatic clean on home hard floor,Capet,tile
NI-CD,10.8V,1300mAh Rechargeable Power battery worked
60-90 minutes runtime
Dust Bin: 0.3L
Clean efficiency 99% ,ideal for ashes, larger debris even screws
Automatic find the dust;even the dust under furniture of height 76mm
Detect the wall and furniture in advanced
Four Navigation Program: Spiral line and Random ,Wall detect, automatically avoiding obstacle
working time schedule
Two corner brush to clear the dust
Smart to show its power capacity from LED display
Noise level: 55dB
flight sensor to avoild the machine stuck under the furinture or bed
Input Voltage of charger:
OutputVoltage of charger:
Input Voltage of battery:
Output Voltage of battery
Working Low Speed:
Working High Speed:
Wheel run speed:
1300mAh NI-mh Battery
Dust Bin Capacity:
|Place of Original||Shenzhen,China|
|Item No. ||TO-RSW(C)|
|Certificate||CE & Rohs|
|20' Container Loading Qty||1412 sets|
|40' Container Loading Qty||2992 sets|
|40' HQ Container Loading Qty||3860 sets|
|Carton Net/Gross Weight||7.2 kgs / 8 kgs|
NO.1 Main body.....1pc
NO.2Charging home base.....1pc
NO.4Virtual wall(battery not included).....1pc
No.8Extra side brushes.....2pc
No.9Extra HEPA filter.....1pc
1.Is the vacuum cleaner passed strict testing?
Of course yes.
The motor passed 120hours destructive life test
The switch passed 10000times life test(Push on and off)
The nozzle button passed 10000times life test(open and close)
The cigarette plug passed 10000times life test(out and in)
The power cord passed 50000times bending test
2.If the item with warranty service?
Of course yes.
All our vacuum cleaners with 1year warranty service.
- Q:is this a good vacuum ??
- Dyson's purple one works, I think you can vacuum the basement while you are vacuuming the second floor.
- Q:Im looking for a vacuum part?
- Look around for a guy who repairs them. We have a guy that sells used repaired vacuums at a flea market just outside of town.
- Q:Hyla Bagless Water Vacuum?
- Question: What's the Difference Between a Vacuum and Carpet Steamer or Cleaner (If that's what you mean by water vacuums) Although some carpet steamers and cleaners do have a suction mechanism to remove the cleaning fluid and water from your carpet after cleaning the area, they should only be used for steaming or cleaning a carpet and never used as a vacuum cleaner. Answer: The term 'carpet cleaner' or shampooer used to relate to types of carpet cleaning appliances which did not have a water tank and cleaned using a cleaner in conjunction with brush action. The cleaning fluid actually stayed in the carpet to protect the fibers and was not removed, nor was any water applied. Today, the term generally means any appliance that is used to clean a carpet and carpet cleaners have changed considerably in the last few years. Today, most carpet cleaners are in fact steamers. Along with a liquid cleaning solution, hot water or steam is applied to the carpet. Brushes rotate to help lift the rug fibers and the water and solution is then extracted into a waste water reservoir that must be emptied. This allows carpets to be deep-cleaned and the water is then vacuumed by the same machine, allowing it to dry rather quickly.
- Q:Vacuum cleaners...When it comes to maintaining suction, being leight weight, and low noise level, ...?
- My okorder.com/
- Q:Rainbow Vacuum Cleaners?
- I did a lot of years ago, they expect you to sell all of your family friends, and then you run out of scutomers, and out of a job, overpriced, overated, find something else to do!
- Q:fear of Vacuum cleaners?
- we had a dog that had this... she would always go and run and hide under the bed... but she was a BIG dog... I mean, the bed had 2 legs up in the air and was quivering with her breathing
- Q:What do the terms 'commercial' 'heavy duty' specifically mean in vacuum cleaners and other appliances? Do they mean same thing?
- There may be no industry standard for those terms, the sales department of a company may have some say in how things get named, I would guess Heavy Duty may not be as touch as equipment actually meant for Commercial use. A household vacuum cleaner meant for Light Duty for example, might burn out of run continuously for an extended time.
- Q:Canned Air for laptops vs Vacuum Cleaner?
- Portable Vacuum - Sucking the dust, dirt, hair, cigarette particles, and other particles out of a computer can be one of the best methods of cleaning a computer. Over time, these items can restrict the airflow in a computer and cause circuitry to corrode. Do not use a standard vacuum as it can generate a lot of static electricity that can damage your computer.
- Q:What are everybody's opinions on the Kirby HI/HII/LI/LII vacuum cleaners/carpet shampooers?
- they work good but are over priced .
- Q:i just vacuumed my snake wat shoud i do?
- How would you vacuum up a snake, usually your snake should be in the cage rather than running around the house. If this does happen to be serious, I would try to open the vacuum and open the bag where all the dust and what not goes into.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range