Multifunction robotic vacuum cleaner dropshipper supplier
Technical Specification For Full Function Models
Dry and Wet
Input Voltage of charger:
AC 100-240 V
Output Voltage of charger:
Rated Voltage of battery:
DC 14.8 V
Output Voltage of battery:
2200 mAH Lithium battery
Dust Bin Capacity:
Remote control & Docking Station Parameter For TC-450/650/750
Button cell 2025 x 1pc
“D” Battery X 2pcs
-5°C - 40°C
-5°C - 40°C
-5°C - 40°C
What’s in the box?
|1 X Tocool Robot Cleaner||1 X User Manual|
|1 X Inside Rechargeable Battery ||1 X Cleaning Brush|
|1 X Adaptor (EU,GB,SAA,UL)||2 X Side Brush (Extra)|
|1 X Remote Controller||1 X Mop set|
|1 X Dock Station|
1 X Mop (Extra)
|1 X Virtual Wall|
1 X Filter (Extra)
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on TOCOOL Robot Cleaner
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on the Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery.
What is your packaging of robot vacuum cleaner?
It's according to client's requests.we can also accept OEM.
- Q:Are 2 vacuum motors in parallel with one input hose more powerful going into 2 vacuum chambers or just one?
- What? Your question makes no sense. If you have a carpet cleaner you just clean the carpet and that's that. I can't figure out what else you are trying to do.
- Q:Are vacumn cleaners safe for health?
- Vacuum cleaners are intended for use on carpets but will work on wooden floors too. The advantage of vacuum cleaners is that the dust is sucked up into the machine's dust container and not distributed back into the air which happens when you sweep with a broom. I think vacuum cleaners are better for health when it comes to preventing dust in the air that you can breathe in.
- Q:Why will my Sears Whispertone vacuum cleaner not turn on?
- Most vacuum cleaners develop a wire break near the plug from constantly being pulled and so strained at that point. Try cutting six inches from the plug side and rewiring the plug; forget if you can do that in the USA, was there for 5 years many years ago but live in the UK now. That said I didn't have a wire tester when I tried that solution and it worked. You of course could rule this out with a wire tester. (power getting to switch?)
- Q:Why do British/English accents always sound so pompous and arrogant?
- Only the posh ones sound pompous.
- Q:why do we call vacuum cleaners vacuums?
- Fan blades turned by a motor create a suction (partial vacuum' inside the machine which sucks up the dirt. It's similar to you drinking a liquid with a straw. You stick one end of the straw into the liquid and suck on the other end. You create a vacuum inside the straw and it sucks up the liquid to fill the empty space (vacuum).
- Q:Why is my dog afraid of the vacuum and how do I stop it?
- She obviously just doesn't like the noise. Let her outside before vacuuming.
- Q:Military Wives?
- Indeed the wives who are faithful to their husbands when they go off for extended periods of time are to be highly commended. The weak ones will cheat on their husbands when they get lonely. God bless both the military husbands/wives and their service for their country. And don't listen to the superliberal democrats - the military is a very noble organization and those involved are excellent people. I am very happy to see that not all women are slutty, easy girls and that some still take relationships seriously serious.
- Q:I have a math question if anyone would like to help me. Please tell me how to slove it then give me the answer?
- He must sell $8000 because if he kept one eighth of it, he would have $1000
- Q:I have an oreck vacuum cleaner..is there a place that takes old vacuum cleaners?
- i for my section by no ability have owned an Oreck yet don't have faith the commercial, i know somebody who has owned a Oreck vacuum and that they have had very undesirable success with it and it would not even artwork anymore that is approximately 2 years previous, and it consistently blocks up, no stable, get some thing extra useful, i could choose to signify a variety I certainly have and is approximately 5 years previous now and have had no difficulty with it particularly is a Panasonic Vacuum they're very mild-weight and basic to pass around the dwelling house and gets particularly on the element of the sides. I even plan on getting yet another Panasonic this time a bagless variety stable success !
- Q:What vacuum cleaners would you recommend besides hoover. The price is not important ?
- Simplicity all the way. I have very long hair, and was going through a vaccuum a year becasue my hair would get tangled up in the roller if I didnt stay totally on it and seizethe bearing that spins the brush. I got a Simplicity and it had a solid bearing, had it for 5 years. i got a new one last year and I love it
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range