Multifunction robotic vacuum cleaner dropshipper supplier
Technical Specification For Full Function Models
Dry and Wet
Input Voltage of charger:
AC 100-240 V
Output Voltage of charger:
Rated Voltage of battery:
DC 14.8 V
Output Voltage of battery:
2200 mAH Lithium battery
Dust Bin Capacity:
Remote control & Docking Station Parameter For TC-450/650/750
Button cell 2025 x 1pc
“D” Battery X 2pcs
-5°C - 40°C
-5°C - 40°C
-5°C - 40°C
What’s in the box?
|1 X Tocool Robot Cleaner||1 X User Manual|
|1 X Inside Rechargeable Battery ||1 X Cleaning Brush|
|1 X Adaptor (EU,GB,SAA,UL)||2 X Side Brush (Extra)|
|1 X Remote Controller||1 X Mop set|
|1 X Dock Station|
1 X Mop (Extra)
|1 X Virtual Wall|
1 X Filter (Extra)
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on TOCOOL Robot Cleaner
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on the Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery.
What is your packaging of robot vacuum cleaner?
It's according to client's requests.we can also accept OEM.
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum and centrifugal dust collection?
- Centrifugal cyclone dust cleaner, no longer need to filter system (HEPA), because of the air cleaner in the formation of the cyclone, with dust, debris, hair centrifugal force while rotating them thrown out, and the more heavy swing faster. This leads to the separation of dust, debris, and air.
- Q:What are the structural principles of a vacuum cleaner?
- All vacuum cleaners are equipped with an assembly brush for cleaning floors and carpets. Suction cleaners are also equipped with a range of cleaning brushes and suction nozzles for cleaning corners, curtains, sofas and crevices
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum dust collector and ordinary vacuum cleaner?
- The dust collector can absorb tiny particles of dust, and has the effect of purifying air, and is suitable for indoor use. Sweeping machine can only clean large particles of dust, but also easy to dust, pollution of the environment, suitable for outdoor use
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- If the dust removal fan needs to be replaced, make sure that the new part is the same as the old part. It is better to take the old parts to the electrical parts shop for comparison
- Q:How to repair the vibration lever of vacuum cleaner?
- If the brush has worn off, replace the brush. If the end cap, flange or casing is damaged, it also needs replacing. Replace the whole vibration lever if necessary
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Air flow: air flow through a vacuum cleaner in unit time. An index that is as important as vacuum is also related to power.
- Q:What are the matters needing attention in vacuum cleaners?
- When using a vacuum cleaner, be sure to pack the filter bag so that dust does not enter the motor room
- Q:What is the working principle of a vacuum cleaner?
- Inside the machine, there is an electric fan, which operates at high speed and makes the vacuum inside the vacuum cleaner
- Q:How to clean a portable vacuum cleaner?
- Use the vacuum cleaner, the most hate is smell hot air outlet. Before using a vacuum cleaner, use cotton dipped in lemon juice on the dirt tube cleaner, so when you go to use the vacuum cleaner to "feed" the vacuum room, not only no peculiar smell, faint fragrance will float lemon
- Q:What are the filtration methods for vacuum cleaners?
- Water filtration using water as filter medium makes the dust and microorganisms in the most of them will be dissolved in water and the rest of the lock, through the filter after further filtering, the exhaust cleaner may breathe cleaner air than. The utility model has the advantages of dry and wet use, and the disadvantage is that the dust is cleaned after being finished.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range