Multifunction robotic vacuum cleaner dropshipper supplier
Technical Specification For Full Function Models
Dry and Wet
Input Voltage of charger:
AC 100-240 V
Output Voltage of charger:
Rated Voltage of battery:
DC 14.8 V
Output Voltage of battery:
2200 mAH Lithium battery
Dust Bin Capacity:
Remote control & Docking Station Parameter For TC-450/650/750
Button cell 2025 x 1pc
“D” Battery X 2pcs
-5°C - 40°C
-5°C - 40°C
-5°C - 40°C
What’s in the box?
|1 X Tocool Robot Cleaner||1 X User Manual|
|1 X Inside Rechargeable Battery ||1 X Cleaning Brush|
|1 X Adaptor (EU,GB,SAA,UL)||2 X Side Brush (Extra)|
|1 X Remote Controller||1 X Mop set|
|1 X Dock Station|
1 X Mop (Extra)
|1 X Virtual Wall|
1 X Filter (Extra)
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on TOCOOL Robot Cleaner
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on the Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery.
What is your packaging of robot vacuum cleaner?
It's according to client's requests.we can also accept OEM.
- Q:Is the usb vacuum cleaner has the enough suction power to suck the dust from laptop's air vent?
- Yes you would implode your lungs cause internal bleeden then hemmorage/ drow to death in your own blood. And it would hurt like a *****.
- Q:Are rotating brushes bad for hardwood floors?
- the rotating brush wont scratch the floor, as in gouges, but the finish that protects the wood will eventually dull because of the slight abrasion of the brush.
- Q:What is.are the best vacuum cleaners?
- Q:Do girls with really long hair shed a lot and does it mess up your vacuum cleaners?
- My hair doesn't shed ^__*
- Q:are dirt devil vacuum cleaners evil?
- Yes, and the Wizard Air Spray will turn you into a toad for asking. And If you have a Spirit Bank in your community, don't bank there. And if you have a Tampa ball team shirt (Devill Rays) throw it out and burn it, and burn the store you bought it in and burn the town down. Just to be safe. Any Dentist that has a cartoon of the Tooth Fairy, burn it, any Disney cartoon or Fairly Odd Parents cartoon, burn it, Even saying the word Devil is dangerous. Just say Dev for short. He knows. I think there is a leprechaun named Kirby so that vacuum cleaner is out too. and for sure a Gargoyle named Hoover. Run, burn your house down and jump in the river. It is the only safe way to live. Boo.
- Q:why are cats afraid of vacuums?
- My boy cat's not afraid...he just sleeps through it..
- Q:Which is the best brand of vacuum cleaners? Eureka? Bissell? Hoover?
- Buy an Oreck
- Q:Does anyone like Oreck vacuum cleaners?
- I personally never have owned an Oreck but don't believe the commercial, I know someone who has owned a Oreck vacuum and they have had very bad luck with it and it does not even work anymore it's about two years old, and it constantly blocks up, no good, get something better, I would like to suggest a brand I have and is about five years old now and have had no problem with it is a Panasonic Vacuum they are very lightweight and easy to maneuver around the home and gets really close to the edges. I even plan on getting another Panasonic this time a bagless model Good Luck !
- Q:Abs max in calculus( Biz calc)?
- You are on the right track. We can find a linear equation to predict the number of vacuums that will be sold at any given price. At $100 it is 800. At $103, it is 794. Think of this data as two points on a line. The points are (100,800) and (103,794). Find the equation of the line. y=1000-2x. The Revenue generated is the number sold * the price. y is the number sold and x is the price. R=x*y=x*(1000-2x) R(x)=1000x-2x² R'(x)=1000-4x The critical number is when R'=0 == 1000-4x=0 == x=250 So, it looks like we should charge $250 per vacuum. Is this really a maximum? R''(x)=-4. The Second Derivative Test tells us that our value is a maximum. This makes sense. The revenue function is a parabola that opens downward with a vertex at (250,125000), The price is $250 and the revenue is $125000.
- Q:is the infinity vacuum rated as well as the dyson?
- Dont know if this helps but I just saw a news report here in Southern California today where Good Housekeeping tested all the vacuum cleaners and the Hoover Wind Tunnel out performed all , I found that surprising but that's what Good Housekeeping reported .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range