Bag Or Bagless:Bagless uo
Function: Wet And Dry
Power (W): 23 Voltage (V)
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Remote Control:Infrared and wireless
Side Brush: One
Central Brush: Two
UV Lamp: Available
Space Isolator: Available
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||1pc/color box, 2pcs/carton|
Main Function Description
(Diameter)850px x (Height)212.5px
Ni-Mh 14.4v Rechargeable
Yes (front 100% anti-collision)
All floor cleaning:
HEPA &Primary filter
LED Touch screen
Side brush function:
Two side brushes
White / Black
Dust tank Capacity:
Number of sensor:
AUTO recharge system:
Time set-up system:
Intelligent dust/object recognition:
1). Special speed down: when product detect objects in front, it will speed down and change direction;
(Intelligent speed down/up)
2). Special speed up: when product detects less particles/dust on the floor, it will move faster. While, when detect dusty area, it will slow down and adjust cleaning speed or automatically turn to spot cleaning for the area.
Gift box dimension:
Carton dimension (2pcs/carton)
- Q:Professional House Cleaners only Please answer question about Commercial Vacuum cleaners?
- As a landlord/construction maintenance supervisor we used many distinctive instruments, however the longest enduring became the Oreck. this is mild, efficient, and common to circulate. In 20 years, I purely offered 2 of them.
- Q:Are Kirby vacuum cleaners worth it?
- They are absolutely worth it if you own your house and care about cleanliness, and the life of your floor covering. I have done side by side tests using many many different vacuums, including dyson, electrolux, oreck, rainbow, and all the junk ones you can buy at department stores...using test pads. the only vacuum that even came close in value was a central vac. other than that, kirby is by far the best IF you can afford one.
- Q:Are black holes really cosmic vacuum cleaners?
- No for two reasons 1) Vacuum cleaners do not work in a vacuum. 2) There are no 13A sockets in space
- Q:Can I get my vacuum cleaner cleaned?
- solid one! :-P I did accidently!!! i became coming domicile with my vacume I purely had repaired, it became a Hoover. the different automobile I had on the time became a hatch decrease back. properly, the clip on it had broken and that i became vacationing down the line decrease back domicile whilst the decrease back flew open and my vacume took off, hit the floor........................ i became driving like 60 on that constrained-get right of entry to highway and searching my rear view window at my horror, the undesirable ingredient became sparking in all places and different vehicles have been dodging it in it extremely is bypass because it became litterly cruising backwards at intense velocity! I clearly wish it did no longer reason any injuries yet i'm going to have been noted for that. although, I had the decrease back door fastened and have a diverse automobile now. As for the undesirable Hoover, it went to the great Pearly gates interior the sky!!!!!!!!!!!! :-( +(
- Q:My Hoover bagless vacuum isn't working...?
- i think it sounds like you blew the motor.
- Q:Who else babies love vacuums?
- just to be secure, positioned him in yet another room, my mom has hypersensitive reactions to dirt and whilst we vacuum she gets all sneezy so the vacuuming might like hearth up dirt and stuff that could subject him, sturdy success (=
- Q:vaccum cleaner dust and bacteria?
- Q:What happens if I suck up a spider in the vacuum?
- Arachnophobic, and being afraid of spiders is the same thing. What makes this a baseless and irrational fear, is that there is 'no reason' to fear spiders. Yes, brown recluse spiders do exist. Weather you will ever see one is up to debate. Without knowing where you live, I can't indicate that possibility. The recluse is not really a 'speedy' spider, and people have been known to catch them by hand. (just don't try it) Modern vacuum cleaners have a dirt valve(flap) that would likely keep the spider from escaping, and especially while using it. You should take the vacuum outside to empty it though. While emptying, the only way the spider can bite you is if you grab it or trap it in your hand. I wouldn't worry about the spider, and just go ahead and clean the house. And no, you don't swallow spiders in your sleep.
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum and centrifugal dust collection?
- In the process of using, the traditional vacuum cleaner is difficult to maintain in the later stage of air intake
- Q:are all motors the same size in kenmore canister vacuums?
- I would think not. Look at the specs for vacuums you might be interested in and compare the amps or watts or whatever electrical spec is in vogue this year for vacuum cleaners.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range