Robot Mopper Robotic Vacuum Cleaner CNRB802
Changes direction automatically when it detects objects and walls;
Cleans under furniture;
Electrostatic cleaning pads for enhanced cleaning performance;
Rechargeable batteries; Noise:40dB
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Motor power
1 set of NI-MH battery
3pcs of mop
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC,
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:can I use commercial vacuum cleaner for home usage?
- commercial vacuum cleaners are usually just bigger and more powerful. i have one that i got at work and i use it at home all the time
- Q:how do I get dog hair off of a fabric couch?
- Most vacuum cleaners have an upholstery attachment that you can put on the hose and use on the couch or other upholstered items. The Kong Zoom Groom or other rubber de-shedding tools like mitts work really well on fabric too. In the future, you may want to train the dog to stay oof the furniture, block his access to it or cover the furniture with a blanket/sheet/petcover to prevent hair from getting on the upholstery in the first place.
- Q:I was trying to vacuum my carpet last day and then all I saw all over my carpet was black spots, help me clean
- oops could the powdery stuff come from the band on your vac.? If so the band or belt is broken........
- Q:Vacuum always clogging
- You didn't say where the hair was clogging the unit, but I'll assume it was in the hose. If so, it's possible that inside of the vacuum cleaner hose has become sticky somehow, and if that happens, hair and other stuff can stick to the inside of the hose and once something begins to build up, it can snag other stuff. As the hose begins to clog, the flow rate drops, junk starts slowing down and then it's even easier for stuff to build up.
- Q:What are good vacuum cleaners?
- Urine? You should not be cleaning up Urine with a regular vacuum, for that you should use a carpet cleaner or a shop vac Edit: So you're looking for something to pick up both wet and dry messes? In that price range the best you could do is a shop vac.
- Q:which vacuum cleaners theoretically suck fat out of a person's body?
- There isn't a vacuum cleaner they would use. The vacuums suction would be way too strong to be used for liposuction, that is why they use a medical suction.
- Q:I'm thinking of Buying a Bissell Pro Heat 2 Upright Steam Cleaner, do I need to also have a regular Vacuum?
- You have to have both. Steam cleaners aren't designed to be vacuum cleaners. (I haven't heard of a dual purpose one yet.) You need a vacuum cleaner for weekly general cleaning in between steaming and you use the steam cleaner for cleaning every couple months or if have a particularly tough stain in carpet or a large house party to clean up after. Or just buy the vacuum cleaner and rent a steamer when you need it. Or hire Stanley Steamer to steam clean for you. The only people who really need to own a steamer and use it frequently are those with white/light carpets and lots of foot traffic and pets.
- Q:Why is my dog afraid of vacuum cleaners but not Lawnmowers.?
- Vacuums are spawns of Satan.
- Q:Decent vacuum cleaner...how much?
- maximum $250 and $300
- Q:have you tried the robot vacuum cleaners?
- I have cleaned a lot of peoples homes that have had different brands of the robot vacuums and I must say that none of them work very well. They get stuck easily and don't pick up the dirt all that well. My vacuum bag would be filled with dirt right after the robot cleaned the room. I have had several people tell me that the battery does not last that long, with the robot returning to the docking station after only cleaning area of carpet. They do work slightly better on hard wood.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range