Robot Mopper Robotic Vacuum Cleaner CNRB802
Changes direction automatically when it detects objects and walls;
Cleans under furniture;
Electrostatic cleaning pads for enhanced cleaning performance;
Rechargeable batteries; Noise:40dB
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Motor power
1 set of NI-MH battery
3pcs of mop
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC,
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Advice needed. What is the best vacuum cleaner under $100?
- I have a Bissell bagless. I got it from Walmart for under $100. It's a good vacuum, and I have pet fur around the house. The Bissell bagless doesn't blink an eye at my cat fur. I am thinking about purchasing a dirt devil to assist me with the stairs. The stairs drive me nuts.
- Q:What is the best vacuum cleaner in the $100-$150 range for thick carpet and pets?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What is the best vacuum cleaner in the $100-$150 range for thick carpet and pets? I have gone through three vacuum cleaners in the last 6 months because I vacuum all the time(3 children and one dog). I really want a vacuum that sucks up the dirt well as well as pet hair and can clean the stairs well.
- Q:Which Vacuum cleaners are as DURABLE as they used to be?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:What forms of vacuum cleaners are out there?
- Greetings, My Dyson DC-14 from Costco about $400 is powerful. It is easy to clean. Kinda wish I would have got the animal hair one...the DC17. On the down side...it is a beast to move around. S1lent
- Q:Do vacuum cleaners cause dirt particles to go through the air? Please answer:(?
- Even with a hepa filter vacuum cleaner, you will get some dust particles too small for the filter to trap, so yes you will get some of the stuff you are trying to vacuum and capture back into the room air. Using the hepa however will make things much better. I live in a house with allergy sufferers and since going to 3-M electrostatic filters in the air handler and getting hepa filter vacuum cleaner, things are much better all around. I am called OCD all the time, but I realize that I am not, but just a bit compulsive; however I am fully aware of the condition and know that you can be miserable and sometimes immobilized, so try these things and see if they might help you.
- Q:Inside all vacuum cleaners is a high-speed fan.?
- Fan Cleaners
- Q:would a vacuum cleaner pick up dust from a rug on the moon?
- Maybe if it was a Hoover. The questions get sillier.
- Q:Obsessed with vacuum cleaners?
- Well he must be really interested in motors or motor works and such. It's perfectly normal; everyone has a thing that they like. Whether it be vacuums or pencils. There's nothing wrong with this at all.
- Q:What are the best brands of...?
- your pic turned me on
- Q:What do you think of Dyson vacuum cleaners.?
- They are really good, but don't go splashing out if your thinking of buying one, I went for the cheapest one and it's amazing! To b3 honest I don't know what the difference is beetween the cheapest and most expensive because the cheap one works wonders!!!!!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range