Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Vacuum Cleaner (QQ6)
This product is a revolutionary robotic vacuum cleaner. It utilizes:
1 Rolling brush by triangle allocation
2 Side brush
1 storey dust bin unique design
2 option clean method---Non-collided and Soft-touched
4 drop sensors to keep unit from falling off
High and silence vacuum suction
Auto self charging base ----Smart and efficiency
Ultraviolet light to disinfect air from air outlet
Spot spiral movement---- Used remoter Mode 1, from inside to outside cycling
All cleaning parts could renew from unit outside and by yourself
Cleaning a wide variety of floor types
Optimum dimension 33*8 cm (13 *3.1 inch) ----Enables cleaning under beds and furniture
|Model NO.: ||QQ6|
|Feature: ||With Bag|
|Classification: ||Robot Vacuum Cleaner|
|Color: ||Black ,white|
|Dust Bin Capacity:||0.5 liter|
|Speed :||18.5~20.5 cm/sec|
|Voltage: ||DC 14.4V|
|Power consumption: ||25W|
|Remote controller type :||IR|
|Indicator type :||LED with pattern|
|Noise Level: ||Max. 55dB|
|Suction Power :||2.0m/sec|
|Sweep capacity :||rubbish size L: 6cm , Section : 0.9cm x 0.9cm|
|Cleaning Algorithms||1. Special Bounce|
|3. Along Wall|
|4. "S" Shape|
|5. Polygonal Spiral|
|Charging Time: ||2.5hours|
|Battery : ||Ni-MH 2200mA|
|Running Time: ||Min. 80 minutes|
|Room coverage :||4.8m*4m in 20min.|
|Crawling up ability :||8.0mmMax.|
|Non-colliding-sensor detected height||min. 5.5cm|
|Non-colliding-sensor detected width||45°in ahead >6.5cm ; -22.5°~-82.5°>2.5cm ; +22.5°~+82.5°>2.5cm |
|Non-colliding-sensor detected distance||<5cm|
|Dust Bin Capacity||500ml|
|Running Time||Min.80 minutes|
|Working Area||4.8M*4.0Min 20 min.|
|Gift box size||52.7cm*39cm*13.9cm|
- Q:Are bagged vacuums better when looking at low cost machines?
- I okorder.com
- Q:Whats the difference between the Dyson Animal vacuum and just the regular Dyson vacuum?
- The Dyson Animal picks up all pet hairs from anywhere i know because i have used it.
- Q:Do you name your vacuum cleaners?
- Yeah. I named mine Nunu like the one on the Teletubbies.
- Q:Other than the over-hyped & over-priced Dyson and Kirby what is the best vacuum cleaner on the market?
- I would just look for another Dirt Devil. Cheap and reliable.
- Q:cleaning without vacuum?
- if your windows are open, try to keepthem closed as much as possible..especially when its windy..alot of dirt and dust comes in that way..you can use a broom to sweep the carpet, it doesnt work as well as a vacuum, but it will be able to pick up some of the bigger particles that are in the carpet...for area rugs take them outside and shake them..if you have pledge or furniture polish, you can use that with a rag to pick up dust off of smooth surfaces, if you dont, just use a damp rag.. and dont feel bad about your situation...everyone goes through hard times sometimes, we have all been there, strong families like yours are the kind that stay together forever and thrive..keep your head up, things will get better for you!
- Q:Why don't mushrooms make us sick?
- It's all organic matter. Just like we would never eat a live cow, but lots of people eat them dead.
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- Remove the cover of the motor and remove the motor from the frame of the vacuum cleaner. The dust collector will be located under the motor
- Q:Where can I find ratings of Kirby vacuum cleaners?
- Online with Consumer reports. Personally, I have a Kirby. They are not worth what they want for them. The vacumm is great and does a great job. But, the shampooer isn't all that. It puts down the shampoo but it doesn't pick up the dirt left behind nor does it suck th water back up which is needed to get rid of the dirt. i got a bissel and love it. You would be better off getting a bissel and a much cheaper vacumm. Save your money.
- Q:Do you have any pet hair removal tips?
- customer comments expenditures a Riccar form because of the fact the wonderful for choosing up puppy hair ($350). The Bissell would do a great job-I actual have one that i exploit in my basement (the carry-Off Revolution), and am chuffed adequate with it...it does not have the suction that a Dyson does, inspite of the undeniable fact that it does a great job. i've got been making use of this one for 3 years without subjects. i'm plenty happier with the Dyson Animal, nevertheless...I even use it to hoover the canines-that's properly well worth the money.
- Q:How come some dogs are afraid of hoovers?
- transforming into up my dad might constantly vaccuum the canines. It became a canister form vaccuum. They have been German Sheps and had no actual subject with it. He wouls start up them as doggies and supply them a variety of of interest and treatsas long as they lay nevertheless. It became an wonderful thank you to handle the fur. My lab/ coonhound mixture is a splash apprehensive approximately it, yet tolerant. My ridgeback bites on the vaccuum if he's interior the abode and that i'm doing the flooring. we can't even attempt him, he's a undesirable candidate for it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range