Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Vacuum Cleaner (QQ6)
This product is a revolutionary robotic vacuum cleaner. It utilizes:
1 Rolling brush by triangle allocation
2 Side brush
1 storey dust bin unique design
2 option clean method---Non-collided and Soft-touched
4 drop sensors to keep unit from falling off
High and silence vacuum suction
Auto self charging base ----Smart and efficiency
Ultraviolet light to disinfect air from air outlet
Spot spiral movement---- Used remoter Mode 1, from inside to outside cycling
All cleaning parts could renew from unit outside and by yourself
Cleaning a wide variety of floor types
Optimum dimension 33*8 cm (13 *3.1 inch) ----Enables cleaning under beds and furniture
|Model NO.: ||QQ6|
|Feature: ||With Bag|
|Classification: ||Robot Vacuum Cleaner|
|Color: ||Black ,white|
|Dust Bin Capacity:||0.5 liter|
|Speed :||18.5~20.5 cm/sec|
|Voltage: ||DC 14.4V|
|Power consumption: ||25W|
|Remote controller type :||IR|
|Indicator type :||LED with pattern|
|Noise Level: ||Max. 55dB|
|Suction Power :||2.0m/sec|
|Sweep capacity :||rubbish size L: 6cm , Section : 0.9cm x 0.9cm|
|Cleaning Algorithms||1. Special Bounce|
|3. Along Wall|
|4. "S" Shape|
|5. Polygonal Spiral|
|Charging Time: ||2.5hours|
|Battery : ||Ni-MH 2200mA|
|Running Time: ||Min. 80 minutes|
|Room coverage :||4.8m*4m in 20min.|
|Crawling up ability :||8.0mmMax.|
|Non-colliding-sensor detected height||min. 5.5cm|
|Non-colliding-sensor detected width||45°in ahead >6.5cm ; -22.5°~-82.5°>2.5cm ; +22.5°~+82.5°>2.5cm |
|Non-colliding-sensor detected distance||<5cm|
|Dust Bin Capacity||500ml|
|Running Time||Min.80 minutes|
|Working Area||4.8M*4.0Min 20 min.|
|Gift box size||52.7cm*39cm*13.9cm|
- Q:In your opinion, what is the best vacuum brand/model available today?
- As far as I'm concerned, any of those Dyson vacuums work the absolute best.
- Q:Best Miele Vacuum Cleaner?
- Being okorder.com/
- Q:How come nobody ever says vacuum cleaners suck? It would actually for once be correct usage of the word.?
- While an open-ended vacuum does, literally, suck, one usually refers to the process, suction, specifically suction power when referring to the machine's action. One might be more specific/scientific refer to force of the vacuum if one were attempt to weigh the merits of various vacuum cleaners, although this is usually done by comparing relative measures of engine horsepower. Usually, of course, a practical demonstration is called for given. As for the negative connotations given to the term in common parlance, there are two possibilities: 1) It is an abbreviated version of the term more euphemistically stated as vacuums excrement. 2) It could refer to a negative memory of an adolescent experiment w/ a machine... The former seems more likely. But, as Fats Waller used to say: One never knows... Do one?
- Q:Name of the film - 4 married women decide to steal the money from the glass ball, using the vacuum cleaner?
- How okorder.com: Jane, Elaine and Louise are three women on the verge of a financial breakdown until they spot the Money Ball, a game involving a six-foot sphere and tons of whirling cash. But Jane, Elaine and Louise don't want to play Money Ball. They want to steal it! Since the early Eighties, when this first hit HBO, I must have watched it no less than 50 times, and I am not exaggerating! I really enjoy this comedy and find it funny every time.
- Q:What is.are the best vacuum cleaners?
- Q:Why are Dyson Vacuum cleaners so expensive?
- You're paying for the brand!
- Q:Vacuum cleaners for pet hair?
- We got the smallest of the Dyson ball uprights. They tend to start at $399 but if you find a deal or sale, you might get it for $300 - we did at Best Buy as they had a special coupon... this bag-less vacuum picks up an amazing amount of stuff you don't even see on your carpet. It's awesome.
- Q:Vacuum cleaner help...?
- coming from someone that's owned a vacuum cleaner store for 15yrs.,I have worked on all of them .The dyson is the best you can buy,I'll tell you why,there's nothing you have to buy for it ,no bags ,no belts ,and no filters.another thing about the dyson is there is a 5yr. warranty.I've studied all of them and there is nothing as durable as the dyson.I would buy the DC-17 Absolute, unless you want the extra attachments then get the DC-17 Absolute animal.hope this helps.
- Q:. Why is the consideration of a black hole as a 'cosmic vacuum cleaner' so wrong?
- Far from the black hole, the gravitational field of a black hole is no different than that of a star having the same mass. Stars don't suck things in, although stuff hitting the surface will stick. Similarly, stuff getting near the event horizon of a black hole will fall in, but stuff on a trajectory whose closest approach is a few Schwarzschild radii will just zoom around like a comet.
- Q:The Vacuum Salesmen?
- He sure was a dumb dude, should of listened to the old lady. that is a good joke.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range