Self charging Sweeping vacuum cleaning and mopping 4 in 1 robot vacuum cleaner
Technical Specification For Full Function Models
Dry and Wet
Input Voltage of charger:
AC 100-240 V
Output Voltage of charger:
Rated Voltage of battery:
DC 14.8 V
Output Voltage of battery:
2200 mAH Lithium battery
Dust Bin Capacity:
What’s in the box?
1 X Tocool Robot Cleaner
1 X User Manual
1 X Inside Rechargeable Battery
1 X Cleaning Brush
1 X Adaptor (EU,GB,SAA,UL)
2 X Side Brush (Extra)
1 X Remote Controller
1 X Mop set
1 X Dock Station
1 X Mop (Extra)
1 X Virtual Wall
1 X Filter (Extra)
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on Robot Cleaner
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on the Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery.
1. How long is the lifetime of machine? How long the battery can be used? How long we can use after one charge?
Answer: Please be assured that the life of V-BOT could be 5 years, as materials are very durable, generally will not bad, unless one day you are in a bad mood, kick it, it is estimated that will leave scars.
Battery can be used from 800 to 1000 times, an average of once a day can also be used for more than 2 years. Here we have all the accessories for machine, there is need to call us, ready supply! Machine filled with battery, you can use about one hour or so, if you use mopping mode alone, using time will be longer.
- Q:I need to buy a new vacuum cleaner - is the Dyson really as good they say?
- Not really. I've decided I hate bag-less vacuums and will never buy another. I loved my Rainbow (broken) vacuum and will get one of those or one with a bag.
- Q:Vacuum Cleaner Assistance?
- I went onto customer comments and did a sprint prognosis. I certainly have pets so i replace into incredibly searching for something that would get each and all the puppy hair up, fee replace into no longer a factor for me. decrease than their suggestion of customer superb purchase, i offered a Eureka at Walmart no much less for around $one hundred twenty.00, and that i like it!! it incredibly is a 12 amp with a sealed hepa filter out, and each and all the attachments. I certainly have wood flooring and carpet and it does a great activity on the two. It has a change to transform to regardless of floor you're vacuuming on the time, and an adjustment for the peak of carpet. good success.
- Q:People!, Why many people buy USA Donald Trump vacuum cleaners? Why?
- I hope English isn't your first language.
- Q:Are Roomba's good vacuum cleaners?
- well-i'm on my second one--and i think i will always have one--simply because i don't have the time to drag out my vac every night--i have 5 cats and my floors need cleaning daily--i can get 2 rooms done with a good full battery...it picks up a lot--even lots of fur--but not all of it...(but we are talking lots of fur here)...they are kind of delicate and need to be cleaned out regularly and well---i bought one of the basic models--reconditioned and so far it lasted longer than the first one..! i figure even if i replace it every 6 months--it is worth it to me to not have to vacuum! so far the latest one has lasted a yr and a half!
- Q:How can I clean a computer?
- Compressed air is best option. You can buy it on the internet very cheap, although buy more then one can at a time as they don't last very long. Just use it in a well ventilated area. Normal vacuum cleaners cause static, you can get special computer ones that don't. A bicycle pump isn't very powerful.
- Q:what is 420 and how does it relate to vacuum cleaners?
- 420 which is April 20th is a day which is kinda like a holiday for those who smoke pot. We all smoke a lot of pot and voice our opinions on how pot should be legalized. With vacuum cleaners... I have no idea are you sure they weren't referring to some sort of smoking device that they call the vacuum cleaner.
- Q:Which one carries higher electrical current? Which one has a higher electrical resistance?
- Which one carries the highest electrical current? A - The 12 amp one because 12 amp 9 amps! Duh! Which one has the highest resistance? A - The 9 amp one has the higher resistance. R = voltage/current Duh!
- Q:Does anyone happen to know the name of those vacuum cleaners that travel room to room on their own?
- we could die here and no one would know because the roomba would vacuum our dust once we have been decayed and turned to dust
- Q:Is it true that jewish men hide money under their wives vacuum cleaners?
- lol... dont know
- Q:vaccum cleaner spreading dust & bacteria?
- Vacuum Cleaners Comparison Chart - a comparison with pluses and minuses of all the best Vacuum Cleaners Compare vacuum cleaners by manufacturer: - Miele vacuum features - Eureka vacuum features Best Vacuum Cleaner Articles - Editor's top picks on vacuum info How a Vacuum Cleaner Works Most people use a vacuum cleaner on average one hour per week. Incidentally, when vacuum cleaner manufacturers talk about the life of a hepa filter, they are basing it on one hour of weekly usage. A vacuum cleaner usually works by having a power head attachment to a canister or integrated into an upright, which has some rotating brushes, which first of all loosen up the dirt on the carpet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range