Self charging Sweeping vacuum cleaning and mopping 4 in 1 robot vacuum cleaner
Technical Specification For Full Function Models
Dry and Wet
Input Voltage of charger:
AC 100-240 V
Output Voltage of charger:
Rated Voltage of battery:
DC 14.8 V
Output Voltage of battery:
2200 mAH Lithium battery
Dust Bin Capacity:
What’s in the box?
1 X Tocool Robot Cleaner
1 X User Manual
1 X Inside Rechargeable Battery
1 X Cleaning Brush
1 X Adaptor (EU,GB,SAA,UL)
2 X Side Brush (Extra)
1 X Remote Controller
1 X Mop set
1 X Dock Station
1 X Mop (Extra)
1 X Virtual Wall
1 X Filter (Extra)
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on Robot Cleaner
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on the Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery.
1. How long is the lifetime of machine? How long the battery can be used? How long we can use after one charge?
Answer: Please be assured that the life of V-BOT could be 5 years, as materials are very durable, generally will not bad, unless one day you are in a bad mood, kick it, it is estimated that will leave scars.
Battery can be used from 800 to 1000 times, an average of once a day can also be used for more than 2 years. Here we have all the accessories for machine, there is need to call us, ready supply! Machine filled with battery, you can use about one hour or so, if you use mopping mode alone, using time will be longer.
- Q:My friend's brother placed a vacuum cleaner up to his nipple....?
- well just tell him to do it to the other nipple with the vacuum and then he can get them the same size he Will just have large nipples that's all ,at least they will be the same size
- Q:where can i buy electrolux vacuum cleaner filter bag here in the manila Philippines...?
- Electrolux Filter Bags
- Q:Why do my BRAND NEW vacuum cleaners always stop working right after only a few weeks?
- If the hose still has suction but the carpet beater doesn't, there must be a clog somewhere or the roller has stopped rotating. Keep looking. Turn the vacuum cleaner upside down so you can see the bottom, turn it on and see if the brush spins. If not, there's your problem. The belt has come loose, which it shouldn't do that quickly, or something has gotten jammed and is preventing the brush from turning. It's usually long hair, or threads from the carpet or something. Unplug the machine and clean what needs cleaning.
- Q:Is it strange that I absolutely despise and am terrified of........?
- Not if you're a dust bunny. But if you were, you'd have bigger things to worry about then, wouldn't you?
- Q:Statistics Problem - Please help. I'm really stuck.?
- It means like this.... In making a vacuum cleaner, since it is fairly complicated and made of many parts and does not come out exactly the same every time it is made, there are many small random effects that contribute to the amount of noise that the vacuum cleaner makes. The normal distribution is what we see whenever there are many random effects that are added together. If the same random effects apply every time, and the same measurement and sampling method is used the same time, then the distribution of the measurements will fit the normal distribution.
- Q:Electrolux Vacuum Cleaners?
- they tend to last a LONG time. my mom has had hers for 20+ years. at the end of a nuclear holocaust theres gonna be nothing left but cockroaches and electrolux.
- Q:Im looking for a vacuum part?
- Look around for a guy who repairs them. We have a guy that sells used repaired vacuums at a flea market just outside of town.
- Q:Which vacuum is best for people with allergies?
- You are correct! The best vacuum by far for people with allergies is one with a HEPA filter. I suggest purchasing a Miele. Miele vacuum cleaners have special, high-quality bags that automatically seal themselves upon removal. The new HyClean design filters dirt back into the bag increasing the lifespan of the bag while promoting airflow. Miele vacuums also let you know when it is time to change the dustbag with an indicator light located on the control panel of the vacuum. Visit the Vacuum Cleaner Buying Guide Link below. It provides step by step guidance on how to find the righ vacuum cleaner for you. This website caters only to people who have asthma and allergies.
- Q:Ever demolish a vacuum cleaner?
- Good one! :-P I did accidently!!! I was coming home with my vacume I just had repaired, it was a Hoover. The other car I had at the time was a hatch back. well, the clip on it had broken and I was traveling down the highway back home when the back flew open and my vacume took off, hit the ground........................ I was driving like 60 on that freeway and looking out my rear view window at my horror, the poor thing was sparking all over the place and other cars were dodging it in it's pass as it was litterly cruising backwards at high speed! I sincerely hope it didn't cause any accidents but I could have been cited for that. Nevertheless, I had the back door fixed and have a different car now. As for the poor Hoover, it went to the BIG Pearly gates in the sky!!!!!!!!!!!! :-( +(
- Q:Do you have any pet hair removal tips?
- customer comments expenditures a Riccar form because of the fact the wonderful for choosing up puppy hair ($350). The Bissell would do a great job-I actual have one that i exploit in my basement (the carry-Off Revolution), and am chuffed adequate with it...it does not have the suction that a Dyson does, inspite of the undeniable fact that it does a great job. i've got been making use of this one for 3 years without subjects. i'm plenty happier with the Dyson Animal, nevertheless...I even use it to hoover the canines-that's properly well worth the money.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range