Product Details: RJ45 Strain Relief SRE2 RJ45 connector boots
1.RJ45 connector boots for UTP STP
2.PVC compound, V0 V2
3.OD 3.5 ~ 6.5mm;
4.matched sell with EXW plug.
RJ45 Strain Relief SRE2
EXW or OEM case.
3~4 weeks, urgent order: within 2 weeks.
ISO9001:2001 / ISO14001 / OHSAS18001 / UL / RoHS / REACH.
- Q:Where can I buy good RCA connector terminals?
- Ram okorder
- Q:2001 Lincoln --Where is the diagnostic OBD-II connector?
- On any vehicle 1996 to current, OBD-II regulations REQUIRE the DLC (data link connector) to be accessible from the driver's seat. You didn't state which model of Lincoln, but is it's the LS, look under the instrument panel to the left of the steering column, close to the hood release handle. If it's the Town Car it will be to the right of the steering column near the climate controls. Hope this helps.
- Q:What is this record layer connector plug called? (pic inside)?
- I don't know what kind of connector that is or if it's just some kind of terminal strip cables used to be connected to I can tell you the color codes of the wires coming out of the tonearm Red right channel hot green right channel ground white left channel hot blue left channel ground I would just buy a terminal strip to mount inside the table, cut one end off a stereo interconnect cable and use that method to connect the tonearm wires to a stereo interconnect (rca cable). Run the RCA cable into the table through an opening in the case and secure the cable with a clamp to keep stress off the connections. In the interconnect cable, the center wires are hot (center pins of the RCA plugs) and the outer wires are the grounds (outer sleeve of the RCA plugs). Good luck! EDIT: Really, I don't see any reason you couldn't use that existing thing as your terminal strip. Just solder your RCA cables to the same terminals the appropriate tonearm wires are connected to. You would just need to find some way to secure your RCA cable and keep any stress off the connections.
- Q:What is the name if these automotive connectors?
- they look like slide on connectors without the plastic covering, i don't think they need to be crimped it looks like the wire should be soldered in
- Q:I need a wireless mic system compatible with my current 4-pin hirose connector?
- Like I said in my other answer you probably will not be able to find another transmitter that fits that mic - the best you can do is call Audio Technica and have them figure it out. Since that series of wireless is discontinued, don't be suprised if they tell you to buy a complete new system (like I did). It may also be possible to order a new mic for AT - my best guess is that your problem is being caused by a broken wire inside the mic connector itself. A person who is REALLY good at soldering (like me) may be able to repair it but the usual solution is to replace the microphone and connector assembly.
- Q:Where can I find a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector?
- I hate to say it, but Nintendo has discontinued the Wi-Fi USB Connector. Your best bet is to either find one used or buy a regular wireless router. If all you need is Wi-Fi, any wireless router will do the job.
- Q:Do Ferraris and Lamborghinis have ipod connectors?
- When you use an iPod as a source for your car audio system, it only means you couldn't afford any purpouse-built mp3 storage. Ferrari and Lamborghini customers do not have such limitations.
- Q:Hard drive connectors .?
- My only guess is that it was a low-quality, shotty insulated or shorted cable.
- Q:Cable connector broke on back of TV. Is there any other way to hook up cable without it?
- Does the TV have a VGA or HDMI input, and does the DVD player have a matching output? If not, you can call a repair shop and see if they can fix the cable connector.
- Q:I have red and 2 yellow composite connectors on my tv, Roku requires 1 red, 1 yellow, and 1 white. Any sugges?
- REALLY ODD: Could be one of two things. 1) That the connectors are miss labeled. In that case, plug red -red, and then try to plug the yellow and white into the two yellow. If that doesn't work reverse the white / yellow. 2) The TV is mono. In that case, plug in one the red and yellow connectors. Just to break it down for you: Red / White - are left and right audio Yellow - video - 17R3W
we are the mainland China manufacturing branch for this enterprise. Adhering to our motto of "Excellent Quality, Continuous Development, Continuous Improvement, and Customer Satisfaction", we keep faith with customers and strive to maintain long-term partnerships.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America 4%
South America 3%
Eastern Europe 5%
Southeast Asia 8%
Mid East 3%
Eastern Asia 1%
Western Europe 25%
Central America 1%
Northern Europe 6%
Southern Europe 3%
South Asia 1%
Domestic Market 40%
||ETL for Cat.6 UTP patch cord;ETL for Cat.6 SSTP patch cord;OHSAS18001 2007; ISO14001 2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range