2.Packaging & Delivery
Ring Lock System Scaffold Bay Brace / Diagonal Brace
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2440x2000mm (8')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2130x2000mm (7')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1830x2000mm (6')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1520x2000mm (5')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1220x2000mm (4')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1150x2000mm (3'10")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1065x2000mm (3'6")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 910x2000mm (3')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 650x2000mm (2'2")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 610x2000mm (2')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1286x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1088x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1036x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1020x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 880x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 732x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1800x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1200x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 900x2000mm
6.What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
- Q:how much compensation can i get for falling of scaffolding and breaking my arm?
- Usually you get 4 times the med cost. This includes any therapy you may have to have after the cast is removed. The only other way you would get any more $ then that is if the company who put the scaffolding up is at fault in construction or if your boss did not provide any type of harness or safety equipment foe you. If you are over 4 ft off the ground you must be wearing a harness and lanyard. You will not collect anything till you are fully healed. It takes a long long time.
- Q:how long sould you wait to dye your hair after getting a scaffold piercing?
- I'd leave it until its fully healed. If it isn't healed then if you get the dye in the holes it can make it infected. I had a cartridge piercing and dyed my hair and it got infected and I had to take it out and now I have a big lump on my ear. So wait until its healed before dying your hair.il its healed before dying your hair.
- Q:The use of the scaffold in The Scarlet Letter..?
- its when Hester, Pearl, and Dimmesdale are standing on it in the middle of the night and Chillingworth sees them. Dimmesdale is there because hes doing the same thing Hester had to do just without the whole town watching =]
- Q:What are the specifications for the setting of the wheel - fastener scaffold
- Wheel buckle scaffolding is a reference to the national standard GB24911-2010.
- Q:I have a wrist tatto and my belly peirced, will a scaffold/industrial peircing hurt?
- i doesn't really hurt at all, just bleeds a lot. about 2 out of 10. less than a belly piercing.
- Q:Pankou scaffolding is good for
- Scaffolding, low cost, high efficiency, convenient disassembly build effort, on the ground after the installation of integral hoisting.Pankou scaffolding pole high load intensity, M60 series of bearing capacity can reach 19-21 tons.
- Q:Why is bamboo used as scaffolding in China and Hong Kong?
- The reason is simple.....Bamboo will bend in the event of a typhoon and is thus safer than steel scaffolding.
- Q:scaffold piercing help?
- It is probably hypotrophic scarring. Cartilage piercings, especially all types of industrials, are prone to this type of scar. Hypotrophic scarring is a bump surrounding the exit hole, the same color as your skin. It may feel hard, but often are not painful. They are usually caused by jewelry putting pressure on the piercing, and the body responds by scarring. Hypotrophic scarring is often due to pressure on a piercing. Changing your jewelry is usually the best move. If the scar is around a ring or other curved jewelry, switch to something straight, like a barbell. If it's on an industrial, put individual jewelry in each piercing. Consult your piercer for jewelry changes in unhealed piercings. Time and oil massages often improve scarring. If hypotrophic scars don't improve after some time, steroid injections and certain topical creams may help. Consult a doctor to see if this is an option.
- Q:Does getting a Scaffold Piercing hurt?
- I had mine done 2 days ago and honestly, no one actually believes me when I say this, but it didn't hurt at all. I think you need to go to a skilled piercer because some piercers take so long to get on to doing the second hole, that by the time they do it all the blood has rushed to your ear and is causing you pain. After your ear will feel very warm, this is normal.
- Q:15 and considering scaffolding (details in description)?
- Surely it's logical to ask your uncle for advice
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range