Ringlock Scaffold System Stanard Ringlock Scaffolding
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
silver,yellow,black or as your request
For construction engineering
0.5m, 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m, 2.5m-4.0m
Packaging & Delivery
in bulk or pallet according to customer's requirement ringlock scaffold system stanard brace end
no more than 15days
2.Good bearing capacity
4.Easy to assemble or dismantle
Produce Equipment: 4 forged production lines,2assembly line,2 bolish line ,1sets 400 punch press,3sets 300t punch press
Produce Capacity: 500 tons/month
Output: 3000 pcs/day couplers,3000pcs steel plank
Ringlock System standard/48.3mm * 3.2mm
Ledger/48.3mm * 3.2mm
Diagonal /48.3mm * 3.2mm
0.9m * 1.25m
900mm * 1250mm
1.25m * 1.8m
1250mm * 1800mm
1.25m * 2.7m
1250mm * 2700mm
- Q:CAN I GET AN INDUSTRIAL/SCAFFOLD PIERCING ?
- You can definitely get it! When you go in to get it they'll just measure the length from side to side of your ear and pick a bar according.. then you'll just have to go through the piercing process which isn't bad at all. Good luck!
- Q:What kind of piercing would you recommend a scaffold piercing in the ears cartlidge or a belly button piercing?
- I have both my cartilage and my belly button pierced. I love them both! Cartilage piercing was initially less painful until you had to turn it once a day during cleaning - that hurt a lot. Also, whichever side you get it pierced on - it will hurt SO bad if you sleep on that side. It takes around 8 months to a year to completely heal. Cost was $40. Belly button - It felt like a pinch when I got mine done. Clean this one 2x a day with sea salt soaks. Don't swim until it is completely healed. It takes 6-8 months to completely heal. Cost was $20 on half price piercing day - so it's usually $40.
- Q:Specification for bowl scaffold support rod top length of not more than 30cm
- Bowl-scaffold top support rod free length of not more than 30cm, this is right, really did not see the specification
- Q:The use of the scaffold in The Scarlet Letter..?
- its when Hester, Pearl, and Dimmesdale are standing on it in the middle of the night and Chillingworth sees them. Dimmesdale is there because hes doing the same thing Hester had to do just without the whole town watching =]
- Q:how much compensation can i get for falling of scaffolding and breaking my arm?
- Clumsiness? Zero.
- Q:how can you tell is a scaffolding piercing is infected?
- Excessive redness extending well beyond the piercing area, hot to the touch, yellow/green pus with an odor.
- Q:Scaffold piercing, Is it going to hurt?
- i just got mine dona two days ago. it hurt when the needle went through, and was a little sore for a couple hours afterward. but it doesn't hurt at all anymore. i think it was worth it. i'd say the overall pain was about a 6 out of 10. 10 being the highest.
- Q:Does the Scaffold Ear Piercing Show?
- you will get your bellybutton pierced or you will get your 2nd ear lobe holes pierced in case you have already got your first ones.. my widespread is the cartilage...I even have my spectacular cartilage pierced and that i like it.. verify you get a small stud nevertheless...you dont wanna seem TOO flashy stable success!!
- Q:How to weigh the weight per meter of wrist button scaffold
- The most commonly used part of the bowl buckle scaffold is 3130MM,
- Q:What is scaffolding in the psychology field?
- I have been a Psychologist for nearly 20 years...and I have never heard this term.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range