RF Skin Beauty Machine
1.suitable for face and body skin
2.can work with different probes
3.Heads imported from Korea
RF Skin Beauty Machine from our factory, MODEL: L-28C
Features of Monopolar RF Machine
1. Rolling Electrode Type and oriented Pad Type available, aim at diffierent treating requirements.
2. Electronic digital control system: Adjust frequency and time, very simple and convenient.
3. Special design on RF heads: It equipps with different sizes of RF heads, suitable for face skin or body different parts.
4. Safety switch: it controls emergency pause to prevent overeating and inducint accidents.
5. Start form ‘Zero’: To prevent any possible accidents.
6. Inner Time Control: Treated time between 5 to 50 minutes, safe and free.
Dimensions after Packaging
- Q:How can ultrasonic plastic welding machine replace ultrasonic mould?
- Adjustment method for ultrasonic welding mold replacement(1) start the work of ultrasonic equipment, air pressure source to ensure the normal index of equipment barometer(2) use the special wrench to remove the original welding die on the equipment and install the ultrasonic mold which needs to be welded (clockwise is loose, be sure to tighten), and pay attention to tighten the screw of the mould first.(3) connected to the power ultrasonic equipment, open the start button to wait for five seconds, turn off the power, then press the sonic detection button on the controller, the machine makes ultrasound (hear the sound is ringing, no noise, hoarse and excess) if hoarseness or scream, must check whether the mold has broken or loose, and take countermeasures.(4) loosen the two fastening handles at the back of the starting frame and roll the machine head up to a certain height. (according to the height of the product)(5) close the gas source. Adjust the barometric pressure to zero(6) place the welding products on the bottom die and ensure the die closing.(7) pull down the whole mold vibration cylinder, make the upper die close to the bottom mold, shake the head lifting device, make the upper mould press to the product, and keep the product and the upper and lower mold match.(8) add air pressure to 0.1MPa, select switch to manual, press two green start button, make die down, and press product.(9) shake the lifter to keep the spacing screw and the vibrating cylinder 1MM distance (according to the product that needs to be welded)(10) tighten the fastening handle of the frame, fix the bottom die, press the red emergency stop button, and make the nose rise.(11) select the switch fluctuation automatically, adjust the welding parameter and time of the product, and prepare the production
- Q:What kind of factory will use big ultrasonic plastic welding machine?
- Application industry:Plastic welding machine is widely used in the automotive industry, electronics industry, medical industry, household electrical appliance industry, non-woven clothing, office supplies, packaging industry, toy industry, etc..The automotive industry: plastic body parts, car doors, car auto meter, auto lamp, sun visor, interiors, filter, reflective material, reflective spike, bumper, cable, motorcycle plastic filter, radiator, brake fluid tank, oil tank, oil tank, air duct, exhaust purifier, filter plate, tray;Plastic electronics: prepaid water meter, communication equipment, cordless telephone, mobile phone accessories, mobile phone shell, shell, battery charger, valve controlled sealed lead-acid battery maintenance, 3 inch floppy disk, U disk, SD card, CF card, USB connectors, bluetooth;Toys stationery: folders, photo albums, folding box, PP hollow board, pen, ink cartridges, toner cartridges;Medical Daily: watches, kitchenware, oral liquid bottle, bottle cap, mobile phone accessories, some gold soft brush, daily necessities;Health products: Children's products, air mattress, racks, knife, gardening supplies, kitchenware sanitary ware, shower, gold soft brush, shower head, bottle, cosmetic bottle, coffee pot, washing machine, air dehumidifier, electric irons, electric kettle, vacuum cleaner, metal box cover and geogrid etc..
- Q:How to make ultrasonic plastic welding mould?
- To do ultrasonic mold of the same product, method of making diversification (material is usually Aluminum Alloy / titanium alloy / steel is also useful; and as the shape but round / square / combination and so on, are different), I can't say this two can let everyone know (because the design of ultrasonic mold needs the knowledge, such as: material mechanics / acoustic / wave, etc.) but must have the ultrasonic testing equipment to ensure the quality of ultrasonic mold.
- Q:Hand held ultrasonic plastic welding can not weld different materials
- The same kind of material is easy to solder, PP melting point is higher, not easy to weld, try a good point
- Q:How many kinds of ultrasonic welding machine power are there?
- Single machine can do 200W - 5600W ultrasonic welding machine.
- Q:Which brand is the best for ultrasonic plastic welding machine?
- Imports are better than domestic, domestic too much, almost the same. Now the ultrasonic plastic welding machine is not stable
- Q:Why do my ultrasonic plastic welding machines here, some of the mold is always unstable after installation, and some are very stable?
- Causes the ultrasonic machine work to be unstable, the reason has: 1 ultrasonic modulation pattern parameter establishment causes; 2 supersonic wave mold quality question (usually the ultrasonic mold accompanies has the fever phenomenon)
- Q:What does ultrasonic plastic welding machine "15k20k" mean?
- Refers to the frequency of the transducer is 20KHz or 15KHz?
- Q:Ultrasonic plastic welding machine power, the better the better?
- This is not, the quality of the machine is not divided by power, the power of the machine welding more sophisticated products, the effect will be better.
- Q:Ultrasonic plastic welding machine die is not durable, what material good?
- Ultrasonic plastic welding machine die is not durable, what material is good?Aluminium alloys (7075, 2024, 6061-T651):7075: generally used in vibration systems and HORN manufacturing, high hardness, thermal conductivity, good toughness.2024: generally used in HORN manufacturing, toughness, heat conductivity, hardness moderate, used in general welding plastic products.6061: generally used in the bottom mold manufacturing or low output of HORN, good toughness, hardness than 2024 times.Two, SCM8: generally used for embedded screws, metal inlay, excellent toughness, high hardness, heat conduction is 2024 times.Three, titanium alloy: generally used for the occasion of continuous vibration, high toughness, good heat conduction, high hardness, but expensive.
Our company specializes in the production of ultrasonic cleaning equipment and plastic and metal welding machinery. with general application to electronics, electrical appliances,machinery,metallurgy,textiles,chemicals,toy,clothing,medicine.pharmaceuticals,clocks&watches,jewellery,spectacles,cars,electroplanting,packing and other diverse industrial processes and specializes in producing high quality beauty and health care equipment. There is a group of professional technicians.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average