*3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable
*Gold plated biack
*Length:0.8m long when fully extended
*Male to Male 3.5mm Auxiliary cable
*High quality and reasonable price
- The AUX cable allows you to plug your Mp3 player directly into your AUX input car stereo and play music right from the player.
- *A direct input from the Mp3 player to the AUX input provides the best quality in sound. No distortion, no static. Check your car stereo to make sure you have access to the AUX input.
- *Fits comfortable in your pocket, purse, backpack or even in the palm of you hands
- *Plug and Play and compatible with ALL MP3 players, ipods, with a 3.5mm output jack and automoble with "Aux-In" Input.
Connect your iPod to multimedia speakers, car stereos, and a host of other audio products with this retractable cable. The cord,which includes a single 3.5 mm male connector on each end, measures 2.4 feet long when fully extended. More importantly. the cord offers a fast and easy way to extend your audio player connection beyond a few inches. Simply plug one end into your iPod's 3.5 mm headphone jack and the other into the auxiliary input of your preferred audio device; such as a car stereo or boombox. Once connected, you'll enjoy a full range of audio options. Besides, when you're not using the cord, it retracts into its slim housing for storage.
- Q:What is the standard household power line? Such as the main line and the feeder line is the number of specifications? Copper or aluminum?
- You can not use ordinary wires or telephone lines as audio lines, because the transmission of audio signal line is the need for a shield, if there is no shield, it will be sensitive to clutter or interference signals, these signals with the audio signal transmission, It will cause the audio signal is chaotic, seriously affect the signal quality, or even can not be used. 3.5 connector with shielded two-channel signal line, the shield ground, (that is, the largest piece of solder joints), the core connected to the left and right channels, (that is, the two solder pads smaller solder joints Yes).
- Q:How do I put the wires in the wall when the new house is loaded?
- Akihabara does not explain Oh ~ Akihabara is specialized in wire, very professional, all kinds of cable audio and video lines have, choose Akihabara wrong, the price is not expensive to buy a 1 meter also 20 money
- Q:Notebook power cord is a bit short, there is no way to extend ah,
- Cable netting back to make it open after the closure of the traction, step by section compression rope, set by section, so that the net and cable or tubing and other tractors close to the net after all sets (Can be left for a period of time) with a tie or wire tie the rope at the opening
- Q:Macbook crash I forced to shut down after the open
- , and then the audio cable and video cable [audio line (red and white), the video line (yellow), the first line of the signal line (white) ) The corresponding color to connect the set-top box with the TV
- Q:My bathroom switch inside the tube drip, what is the reason ah? The
- ) to reduce the insulation of the wire or the insulation of the stent material, resulting in between the wire and the wire (through the damage of insulation, stent, etc
- Q:Who knows what is the name of the stuff in the picture? Everyday life is often seen, but want to buy and do not know what it is called. The
- It is recommended to use HDMI to VGA, DVI conversion port a lot of good quality
- Q:What is the line of the video line?
- Fireproof bridge is mainly composed of glass fiber reinforced materials and inorganic binder composite fire board and metal skeleton composite and other fire-resistant material composition
- Q:How to connect satellite TV receivers and televisions
- First turn on the TV and receiver, then turn the TV to AV, connect one end of the video cable to the receiver audio and video output (OUT), and the other end to the TV input port (IN). And hope to help you.
- Q:Onda VX530 high-definition MP4 how the color component output line (including audio and video cable) how to connect with the ordinary TV?
- You can not consider the start of the current, the motor wiring only need to consider the rated current can be, although the current is very large but that is only an instant, the line is not much too much impact,
- Q:In the integrated cabling system, what is the general use of horizontal cabling subsystems?
- Do not know what the details are, the landlord of the machine is now completely no response, or stuck in a link does not move it? If you press the start button is not reflected, with the power state is no difference (of course, please check whether the power is connected, plug the fuse is broken), then it should be repaired; if you press the start button after the boot Action and start the interface, just stuck in a link, try the following method: 1 first unplug all USB storage devices such as U disk and mobile hard disk, try to restart, if not, then 2 press the start button Then press the Shift key to enter the streamlined boot mode look, this process may be very long, you need to wait patiently, if not, then press the power button after the system CD into the drive and then hold down the alt key, select the interface to select the election System disk to start, and then enter the hard disk repair mode above is my common solution, if not, then the landlord look at this article is the fruit of the Chinese online, hope useful
Nature of Business:
Manufacturing & exporting all kinds of cables, HDMI cable, USB cable, VGA cable, DVI cable, AV cable, power cable, sata cable, USB hub, displayport sieries and other computer or mobile phone accessories.Customers are exporters, importers, manufacturers,retailers, distributors, on-line shop owners etc.
Size & Capacity:
Our factory in Shenzhen has 1,500SQU workshop area, employing 50-100 workers. Capacity each month is 90,000 pcs cables with turnover around USD5 million yearly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||20.00% Central America
15.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South America
10.00% North America
5.00% Domestic Market
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Mid East
2.00% South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average