1. Eurohome Chinese dinnerware plate
4 Passed CE/EU,FDA, SGS
Porcelain ceramic Dinnerware plate Product details:
|Model Name||Durable Porcelain, Porcelain plate / Dish|
|Size||7‘’ 8‘’ 9‘’ 10‘’ 12'' 14‘’ 16‘’ inch Can be customized|
|Certification||CE/EU, FDA, SGS|
|Use||Hotel, Restaurant and Home|
2.Low water absorption, temperature extremes
3.Wearable, glaze durable
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of resin crafts and ceramic arts and crafts?
- 3. disadvantages: expensive ceramic with easy broken and collection and decoration; resin is durable and easy to aging, often should change, cost (but often style). 4. recommend another material - glass fiber reinforced plastic (= resin + glass fiber), durable and durable, cheaper than ceramic. Many city sculptures are made of this material. Insulation, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, strong resistance to pressure.
- Q:Ordinary ceramic cup can do heat transfer it? Ten
- Sublimation method of heat transfer, need to add coating, but the laser method of heat transfer is not necessary. Take it directly can be printed
- Q:A glass is stuck with a ceramic cup. How can it be separated?
- Pour some water into the detergent and pull it out a little later
- Q:Why does glaze make ceramic surface smooth?
- The glaze is applied to the ceramic surface and is dried and melted in a high temperature furnace. It is similar to paint and forms a smooth surface under the action of surface tension.
- Q:Can you tell me the difference between purple clay soup pot and white ceramic soup pot? Ten
- The old man said yes. But the advantage of purple sand is that the longer it takes, the sweeter it will be. The difference is that the ceramic has no pores, and purple sand there! You can take it when you buy it!
- Q:The difference between bone and ceramic?
- In the use of the advantages of China life:1., feel very good, do not know how to describe, anyway, washing dishes is a happy job.2. beautiful, good bone is light, gentle light, looked very comfortable. Ordinary ceramics do not exist.3. pleasant to hear, the sound is very pleasant to beat, like a clock.4., the most convenient is actually clean! Clean! Clean! Who knows who uses it?! Slightly greasy, basically rinse with water, wipe dry, heavy oil, you need a little detergent. For tea and coffee scale, perennial oil is also very easy to clean detergent soak for a period of time, you can. You'll know when you have used it. You know, before the use of ordinary ceramic tableware, tea oil and perennial is all kinds of detergent, baking soda, bubble ah, hard rub ah. In China after more relaxed. For a person who has been dealing with the kitchen every day and washing the dishes every day, it is a matter of reducing the workload for those who wish it to be green!5., porcelain delicate: white degree of softness, light transmittance, showing a common porcelain with different texture and brightness, all over the noble noble temperament.6. containers shape regular: picture bright, glazed texture better.7. good insulation: compared with the traditional porcelain, Bone China and better insulation, drink coffee or tea with more feeling.8.: environmental protection ceramic bone china are mostly low lead or lead-free products. Because it is the basic guarantee of European and American society, they are in line with Europe and America in terms of product quality.9. better strength, matrix thinner, lighter weight: as the bone and porcelain different ingredients can be thinner and more durable, but due to the high temperature molding difficult, so forming a high rejection rate, higher price formation factors.10., bone china tableware shape fashion, beautiful and practical, is the best choice for everyone at home, of course, when not used, but also as a beautiful little furnishings
- Q:Main types of ceramic membranes
- There are 3 types of configurations, namely, flat plate, tubular and multi-channel, in which the flat film is mainly used in small-scale industrial production and laboratory research. A tubular membrane is formed in combination with a tubular heat exchanger to increase film loading, but has been gradually withdrawn from industrial applications due to its strength. The size of the applied ceramic membrane usually adopts a multi-channel configuration, that is, a plurality of channels are distributed on a circular cross-section, and the general number of channels is 7, 19, 37, etc.. The main business of the inorganic ceramic membrane preparation technology: using solid particle sintering preparation carrier and microfiltration membrane, prepared by ultrafiltration and nanofiltration membrane, sol-gel glass membrane, using special technology using phase separation (such as chemical vapor deposition, electroless plating, etc.) the preparation of microporous membrane or dense membrane, its basic theory relates to the material subject of colloid and surface chemistry, materials chemistry, solid state ionics, material processing. Because of its high temperature resistance, solvent resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high mechanical strength and easy regeneration, porous ceramic membranes are widely used in food, biological, chemical, energy and environmental protection fields. A group of alumina and special sintering accelerator as the starting material, a systematic and thorough study was carried out in 1400 DEG C firing support prepared by temperature, permeability, mechanical properties and resistance to corrosion performance of uniform support.
- Q:What about ceramics?
- Seven. Draw blanks:In the green paint is one of the characteristics of ceramic art, painting blank has many kinds, a freehand sketch on paper, no matter how to draw a blank is ceramic process punchline.Eight, glaze:Porcelain painting, rough and Daise, good after the glaze is completely different, smooth and bright glaze: different methods have different effects.Nine, kiln:The Millennium kiln fire, endless stretches, after dozens of fine porcelain carving tools, through thousands of high temperature firing in the kiln, just like an ugly duckling will reach a beautiful swan.Ten, into porcelain:After a few days of smelting, the porcelain inside the kiln has become a piece of exquisite porcelain, from the open kiln door can not wait to stand out.
- Q:The production process of Ceramic Decal
- Design (colour removal) ---- drying the net ---- printing (colour) ---- sealing glue ---- packingAskCan friends simply describe in words? I'm a layman. It's too easy to understandChasing the answerCeramic decal printing process with other printing the same basic difference is that the pigments used different (pigment resistance 750----1280 degrees Celsius) if you need to a process in which further understanding, can byte search, there are specific links do not understand can ask me.Don't say love copy a lot as the answer as if it were raining flowers.
- Q:How is the glaze of ceramics mixed?
- There are many kinds of glazes in ceramics, and the following types are described as follows:1 lead glaze and lead-free glazeIn the lead glaze formulation of building ceramics and sanitary ceramics products in use, from the source of lead metasilicate lead or lead borosilicate frit. Lead metasilicate typical formula in practical production consists of: 1 0.10 three Sergei lead, two aluminum oxide, 1.89 silica, the weight ratio of 64%: 3% lead oxide, alumina, silica, 33%). The glaze gives minimum solubility. If the increase of the content of alkaline oxide and boron oxide, can lead to increased frit solubility of lead. In countries such as Holland and lead-free solubility limit, they use low melting or high dissolved silicate lead and lead borate frit glaze. The difference between lead glaze and lead-free glaze involves the quality of the product. However, at higher than 1150 DEG C, the lead is obviously volatilized, while the temperature limit is higher than this, and the lead glaze is no longer used. Lead free glaze is a kind of weight with a lead content of less than 1%. With the increasingly stringent environmental requirements, the ceramic industry has gradually shifted all the use of lead-free glaze lead-free flux and lead-free pigment.Strontium glaze has good effect in replacing lead glaze. In addition to its wide firing range, low firing temperature and the formation of gloss glaze surface, it also has good wear resistance. It becomes a kind of lead-free glaze glaze is very good, and when it is under glaze color agent when used together, almost can not see the adverse effects on the pigment, but in common with the chrome tin red glaze, must be added within a certain calcium oxide, to stabilize the tone quality.
With high-quality products, excellent services and a good reputation, we have won the strong support from our customers and become more powerful.
We also provide OEM / ODM services for international brands. At present, our products are exported to North America, Europe, South America, the Middle East and other countries in Asia. We currently have dozens of sales organizations. Meanwhile, in order to facilitate customers around the world to buy our products, we have established long-term, stable and good business relationships with many manufacturers and wholesalers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||FDA Test Peport;EU 2005/31/EC;SGS Test Report;California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act part Proposition 65
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range