Property of Resin P405
• Good mechanical performance and high tensile elongation.
• Lloyd's Registered.
• Complies with FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.2420, when properly formulated and cured, for repeated use in food contact materials.
Applification of Resin P405
• FRP boats, such as fishing boat, marine/yacht, life boat, etc.
• Tanks, pipes and various glass fiber and carbon fiber reinforced plastic products.
• Heat resistant FRP products.
• Can be used in filament winding, pultrusion, spray-up and hand lay-up process.
Beyond the fatigue life index that regulated by API standard (>7,500,000 times).
Pcaking & Storage of Resin P405
• The product should be packed into clean, dry, safe and sealed container, net weight 220 Kg.
• Shelf life: six months below 25℃, stored in cool and well ventilated place.
- Q:How many kinds of epoxy resin are there?What are the characteristics of each?
- This kind of alicyclic epoxy resin epoxy resin is cyclic olefin by grease prepared by epoxidation of double bond, their molecular structure and two phenol propane epoxy resin and epoxy resin have very big difference, the former is directly connected to the lipid epoxy ring, epoxy and the latter is connected in the benzene nucleus or aliphatic hydrocarbon with epoxy propyl ether. Alicyclic epoxy resin cured group has the following characteristics: compression and tensile strength were higher; the long run the storm can still maintain good mechanical properties at high temperature; the arc resistance, UV resistance and ageing resistance and weather resistance is good.
- Q:What's the general price of resin lenses?
- Experts advise consumers that any occasion should be careful not to expose the mirror directly to hard objects. Even if you use the soft cloth or wiping paper, even with "high quality suede" wiped tiny dust particles, especially with the naked eye is difficult to perceive may scratch, scratch resin lenses, even if the price of the expensive resin lenses are unable to overcome this defect.Proper cleaning methods: it is best to use water (or adding a small amount of detergent cleaning), then use special cloth or cotton swab of high quality dry glasses drops (Note: it is not dry, wipe).
- Q:The difference between resin, plexiglass and glass fiber reinforced plastics
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic is another name for glass fiber reinforced plastics, commonly known as FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastics), that is, fiber reinforced composite plastic. Depending on the fiber used, glass fiber reinforced plastics (GFRP), carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP), boron fiber reinforced composite plastics and so on are classified. It is a kind of composite material made of glass fiber and its products (glass cloth, band, felt, yarn, etc.) as reinforcing material and synthetic resin as base material. Fiber reinforced composites are composed of reinforced fibers and matrix. Fiber (or whisker) diameter is very small, generally below 10 mu m, less defects and smaller, fracture strain of about 30/1000, is brittle material, easy to damage, fracture and corrosion. The matrix is much lower in strength and modulus than fiber, but it can withstand large strains, often with viscoelasticity and elasticity, and is a ductile material.
- Q:Is resin the term plastics, right?
- The synthetic resin is a synthetic polymer or a prepolymer thereof. Synthetic resins are a major component of plastics. Plastics are synthetic resins that are added (or not added) to various additives and are then processed to form a plastic material (thermoplastic) or cured to form a rigid material (thermosetting plastic), which is referred to as plastic.
- Q:Difference between vacuum pouring dry type transformer and epoxy resin casting dry type transformer
- Vacuum pouring dry type transformer and epoxy resin casting dry type transformer should not have qualitative distinction, use all is insulation. At present, the vast majority of dry type transformers in the market are vacuum epoxy resin casting dry-type transformers, which are seldom poured by other insulating materials.
- Q:What's the reason for the aging of epoxy resin?
- Aging and yellowing is the result of the interaction of all these factors. The general research on the aging of epoxy resin is mainly the study of thermal oxygen and the study of ultraviolet radiationFor the study of physical and mechanical properties of epoxy resin, aging research includes heat aging, hygrothermal aging, salt fog aging, ultraviolet light aging, freeze-thaw cycles, chemical media corrosion and so on
- Q:What kind of sandpaper should be used for sanding the resin model?
- Water, fill the soil, do as much as 1000 of the soil, five stars with 1200 or 1000 of the soil can be.Use 1500 sanding paper to inspect the surface. The surface is hollow and filled with toothpaste.By spraying, mending and sanding several times, the surface is smooth and without bubbles.
- Q:Is there any food grade epoxy resin?
- No Although the epoxy resin itself is non-toxic, but due to the addition of solvents and other toxins in the preparation process, resulting in a lot of epoxy resin "toxic.".
- Q:Presbyopic glasses and glass lens resin lens which is better?
- The advantages of glass: light transmittance is better, can reach more than 99%, high density, the same degree of lens than the resin sheet much thinner lenses used for a long time is not easy to yellowing, long service life, cheap, high hardness, should not wear flowers.Disadvantages of glass: fragile, heavier than resin, and if you are not 300 degrees high, then glass and resin can be selected. Only the glass will be heavier, the lenses fragile, the glass can not do frameless and half frame glasses, and can only be selected in the full box. If equipped with resin that would be a lot lighter than glass, the thickness of a bit thick. The resin lenses are not limited to frames, and are available with frameless, half frame, and full frames.
- Q:Can water make a thinner of transparent resin that day?
- Certainly. But it depends on what type of transparent resin you use, and what is the use of the resin. Transparent resins used for coating, such as thermoplastic acrylic, unsaturated polyester or poly resin, alkyd resin, can be diluted with tin water spray, but polyurethane cannot be used because of the presence of alcohols in the water.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade fiberglass mesh, is a direct supplier for fiberglass mesh.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 3 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range