Property of Resin P405
• Good mechanical performance and high tensile elongation.
• Lloyd's Registered.
• Complies with FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.2420, when properly formulated and cured, for repeated use in food contact materials.
Applification of Resin P405
• FRP boats, such as fishing boat, marine/yacht, life boat, etc.
• Tanks, pipes and various glass fiber and carbon fiber reinforced plastic products.
• Heat resistant FRP products.
• Can be used in filament winding, pultrusion, spray-up and hand lay-up process.
Beyond the fatigue life index that regulated by API standard (>7,500,000 times).
Pcaking & Storage of Resin P405
• The product should be packed into clean, dry, safe and sealed container, net weight 220 Kg.
• Shelf life: six months below 25℃, stored in cool and well ventilated place.
- Q:What is the difference between thermosetting and thermoplastic?
- In thermoplastic resins, the molecular chains of resins are linear or branched, with no chemical bonds between the chains, and soften the flow when heated. The process of cooling hardens is a physical change.
- Q:I would like to ask accessories for the use of diamonds, resin drilling, acrylic drill in the end how to distinguish? Are they different in price?
- From the price point of view, the domestic high lead diamond is the most expensive, sub grade A, A1 class, environmental protection, high lead diamond, followed by acrylic, and finally resin
- Q:I saw in the supermarket very delicate bowl, the material is resin, resin is not plastic, harmful to the human body?
- When some trees are injured, it secretes a thick, sticky substance. Sometimes it's solid, and this is Resins. We often come into contact with benzoin (Benzoin) is a kind of resin.
- Q:Why multistage dilution is used in the later production process of resin?
- The reference formula of phenolic resin curing agent NL alcohol quartz powder phenolic mastic - 56 - 10150 - 1000 - 56 200 glass steel putty 1000 - 10120 - 200 - 1510 - 100108 glass steel material at 1520 DEG NL dosage was 8%, 1 hours of initial setting, 30 minutes: pay attention to the use of formula of phenolic resin and furan resin NL curing agent to cure, high requirements for packing requirements, acid packing standard. Inferior fillings contain calcium carbonate, which react with acid curing agents to produce bubbles, which affect the quality of the products and may cause the resin to be unstable. Packaging and storage of 10Kg, 25Kg plastic drums. Airtight storage at room temperature. Can long-term storage, more than one year retest qualified, can continue to use.
- Q:What is the nature of the resin? What are they?
- A mixture of a variety of ingredients, usually amorphous solids, having a slightly shiny surface, hard and brittle, and a few semi solids. Insoluble in water, nor water swelling, soluble in alcohol, ether, chloroform and other organic solvents. Heating, softening, and finally melting, burning when there is smoke, and has a special aroma or odor.
- Q:Construction technology of wear-resisting paint ground (epoxy resin) Does anyone know?
- Preparation materials: epoxy resin leveling coating, base treatment agent (base oil), surface treatment agent, filling repair putty, fillers, such as quartz sand, quartz powder. At present, epoxy resin leveling coating is mostly two-component, and it should be well mixed according to certain proportion.
- Q:How high is the melting point of resin?
- Not a pure substance such as epoxy resin, bisphenol A type epoxy resin is composed of homologous compounds with different degree of polymerization, so it has no clear melting point, only a melting temperature range, known as the softening point, melt temperature characterization of his soft. The softening point is a temperature range. For example: because the composition and content of different softening point can be 58 degrees ~93 degrees C. epoxy phenolic resin with high viscosity semi solid, average functionality of 2.5 to 6, the softening point is less than or equal to 28 DEG C; three hydroxyphenylmethane three glycidyl ether epoxy resin as the solid red, the softening point of 72 to 78 DEG C; some crystalline epoxy resin, high purity, can also be referred to as the melting point, such as 140 + 2 C.
- Q:Difference between vacuum pouring dry type transformer and epoxy resin casting dry type transformer
- First the dry-type transformer is divided into two kinds, one is using epoxy resin transformer coil encapsulation, said encapsulation type dry, one is the paint impregnated insulation coil, called open dry. The two should be carried out under vacuum, when necessary even for coil in a vacuum the container pressure treatment.
- Q:Is anion cation exchange resin dangerous?
- Anion exchange resin is dangerous waste. According to the standard of hazardous waste and the standard of identification of hazardous waste: after the ion exchange resin is saturated, the acid and alkali are used to wash back, and the backwash waste water contains heavy metals, acids and bases, which is a dangerous waste.
- Q:What's the advantage of making epoxy flooring?
- Epoxy resin flooring range of use is:Cement, terrazzo flooring, such as chemicals, electronics, machinery, food, medicine, chemicals, tobacco, beverages, textiles, clothing, furniture, plastics, stationery and sporting goods, etc..
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade fiberglass mesh, is a direct supplier for fiberglass mesh.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 3 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range