Packaging & Delivery
2,input voltage : 100V-260V
3,output voltage : 220V+/-10%
4,over/low voltage, overloading protection
- Q:How to determine the power of the power supply
- Power output power can be roughly estimated, the estimated method: the maximum output power of the power supply = output voltage x maximum output current
Rated output power of the power supply = output voltage x rated output current
- Q:LM317 to do 0-24V adjustable DC power supply 80
- Use LM317 to do 0-24V adjustable DC power supply, more difficult to do a 1.25V-24V adjustable DC power supply, the circuit is very simple.
This is because the LM317 adjustable three-terminal regulator, the minimum output voltage of 1.25V, if the required power supply from 0V from the tone, the regulator circuit need to add a negative voltage, power input on the need for positive and negative Three input, the relative circuit is more complex, the general power supply is no need to switch from 0V, so there is no need to join the negative power supply.
LM317 output using 1.25V-24V circuit is very simple, direct soldering can be used, the two diodes in the figure to protect the three-terminal regulator with, can not increase.
- Q:What is the difference between a regulated source and a constant voltage source
- Constant voltage source: fixed output of a constant voltage regulator source: no rounds of working current how to change the end of the output can be a fixed voltage (within the rated current range) DC: current flow in one direction AC: current direction cyclical changes flow
- Q:7815 power supply circuit diagram of the problem?
- 7815 left side of the capacitor with a larger, such as 100uF, the right side with 47uF, 78 series regulator output voltage can not be higher than the input, or may cause damage to the regulator, the use of input filter capacitor is greater than the output filter capacitor Can ensure that cut off S1, the input voltage is higher than the output. In general, the voltage regulator capacitor capacitor capacity is better, so that the filter effect is better.
- Q:What are the differences between linear regulated power supplies and switching power supplies?
- Linear regulated power supply is directly connected in series with a controllable adjustment element to divide the input DC voltage to achieve voltage conversion and regulation, essentially equivalent to a variable resistor in series.
- Q:I would like to ask: DC power supply when the ground terminal when used? how to use?
- Question 1: If the power supply is three-core, the terminal can be connected to the buried pillars above, if there is no copper pillars, vacant
Question 2: I have not used two of the two. If it is connected, personally think that one can be. Specifically you can confirm whether the two terminals are directly connected, and the equipment manual recommended connection. In some control accuracy requirements of relatively high occasions, requiring a public ground, or independent grounding, etc., which can reduce crosstalk, interference, etc., specifically see how the requirements of the book ok.
- Q:What is the capacitance behind the DC regulated power supply?
- The filter is used to filter out current pulse burrs
- Q:Ultra-low voltage automatic power supply how to use
- Satisfied with the answer enthusiastic friends 2009-09-18 have wiring ah, then you can use the ah! Input to our socket power supply, output load. Very simple question: why use the voltage after the more unstable?
- Q:BEC (UBEC) and adjustable buck regulator power supply is different
- BEC full name is battey elimin
In the electric circuit set up a circuit module, the 12V battery output voltage turn
Switch to 5V-6V to the receiver and steering gear and other electronic equipment (of course, the motor or 12V power supply) This eliminates the need for that 5
V battery This is the origin of the BEC (battery-free circuit) name. BEC mostly use linear regulator, linear regulator of the excellent way
- Q:How the DC regulated power supply outputs a negative voltage
- 1, the power supply is the two output terminals to negative as a reference, you can think it is a positive power supply, with positive as a reference, it can be considered a negative power supply.
We are committed to provide high quality products and services to meet diverse customer requirements and diverse market requirements. With the same diligent customer-oriented spirit, we are dedicated to continuously designing, manufacturing, marketing, and introducing our products to the diverse demanding power market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||South America 3%
Eastern Europe 4%
Southeast Asia 10%
Mid East 5%
Eastern Asia 5%
Western Europe 2%
Central America 3%
Northern Europe 1%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 3%
Domestic Market 30%
North America 5%
||CE; CE Certificate for DC Power Supply; Association Techenologie Nouvelle De France; Certificate of UPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range