Packaging & Delivery
2,input voltage : 100V-260V
3,output voltage : 220V+/-10%
4,over/low voltage, overloading protection
- Q:What kind of regulated power supply needs to be installed in the equipment room?
- Determine the standby time after power outage.
Determine all machine power in the room.
Room server needs to use on-line UPS power supply, the server must not suddenly power, and on-line ups power to achieve zero millisecond conversion. Backup ups power there is a 20ms conversion time, the server will shut down.
Such as the engine room all the load power is 3000W, need to spare an hour, 3000w / 0.8 = 3750VA need 6KVA ups power. To Shantou, for example, you can choose c6ks this host configuration 20 12v battery.
- Q:With a computer power supply how to make a separate power supply for other electrical appliances?
- 5, PS-ON (green line):
Responsible for the operating system management power switch, is a motherboard signal, and + 5VSB together referred to as soft power. Less than 1V when the power is turned on, greater than 4.5V when the power off, the realization of software switching machine, the network remote wake-up function (set wake-up time, through the keyboard boot) (and GND then short-circuit can start the power supply)
6, -5V (white line):
(Negative voltage rarely used, such as SFX removed -5V)
7, -12V (blue):
PG signal (Power Good, gray line, + 5V signal (+ 3.0 ~ + 6.0V)): before the system starts, the power supply (0.1 seconds to 0.5 seconds after the power is turned on to issue the signal) for internal inspection and testing, To the motherboard a signal, so the power is controlled by the power supply on the motherboard monitoring components. PG signal is very important, even if the output is normal, if there is no PG signal, the motherboard still can not work; if the PG signal timing is not right, will open the machine.
- Q:DC power supply technical indicators which
- DC power supply specifications can be divided into two categories: one is the characteristics of indicators, reflecting the inherent characteristics of DC power supply, such as input voltage, output voltage, output current, output voltage adjustment range; the other is the quality indicators , Reflecting the advantages and disadvantages of DC power supply, including stability, equivalent resistance (output resistance), ripple voltage and temperature coefficient.
1, the characteristic index (1) output voltage range
In line with the DC power supply operating conditions, the normal working output voltage range. The upper limit of this indicator is determined by the maximum input voltage and the minimum input-to-output voltage difference, and its lower limit is determined by the reference voltage inside the DC regulated power supply.
(2) Maximum input - output voltage difference
This indicator characterizes the voltage difference between the maximum input and output allowed under the normal operating conditions of the DC regulated power supply. The value depends mainly on the voltage regulation of the DC regulated power supply.
(3) minimum input - output voltage difference
This indicator characterizes the voltage difference between the minimum input and output required to ensure proper operation of the DC power supply.
(4) Output load current range
The output load current range, also known as the output current range, in this current range, the DC power supply should be able to ensure compliance with the indicators given by the indicators.
- Q:What is the working principle of an adjustable DC regulated power supply?
- AC power through the diode rectifier filter, after large, medium power transistor, large and medium power transistor through the resistance conduction output power supply. Some designs are connected in series with a resistor to supply voltage to the Zener diode, giving a stable voltage difference between the two poles of the diode, some of which are designed after the transistor output. This stable voltage is called the reference voltage.
And then use a triode or manifold as a comparator, (+ output) one end of the reference voltage, the other end (b) a string of a current limiting resistor connected adjustable adjustable intermediate part of the adjustable resistance of the other two feet connected to the output voltage of the two poles The There is a pole connected, the power transistor triode, control the adjustment of the transistor conduction. Adjust the adjustable resistor to adjust the voltage.
Simply put, the principle is the output voltage through the comparison tube (manifold) with the reference voltage comparison, to control the large and medium power transistor conduction current, voltage, to achieve the purpose of regulation. Adjust the comparison voltage of the comparative tube (manifold) to adjust the output voltage.
Contempt ... ... sorry, for a long time do not touch, that large, medium-power transistor should be called what to forget ~ ~ ~
- Q:Is it possible to power the regulator and the regulator? Please enlighten me
- A regulated power supply is an electronic device that provides stable AC power or DC power for the load. Including AC power supply and DC power supply two categories.
Regulator, as the name implies, is to stabilize the output voltage of the device. All regulators use the same technique to achieve a stable output voltage of the output voltage through a voltage divider connected to the inverting input of the error amplifier, and the non-inverting input of the error amplifier is connected to a reference voltage. The reference voltage is generated by the bandgap reference inside the IC. The error amplifier always tries to force the input at both ends to be equal. To this end, it provides the load current to ensure that the output voltage is stable.
- Q:I would like to ask: DC power supply when the ground terminal when used? how to use?
- Question 1: If the power supply is three-core, the terminal can be connected to the buried pillars above, if there is no copper pillars, vacant
Question 2: I have not used two of the two. If it is connected, personally think that one can be. Specifically you can confirm whether the two terminals are directly connected, and the equipment manual recommended connection. In some control accuracy requirements of relatively high occasions, requiring a public ground, or independent grounding, etc., which can reduce crosstalk, interference, etc., specifically see how the requirements of the book ok.
- Q:What is the difference between DC regulated power supply and AC regulated power supply?
- DC power supply (DC can provide a stable DC power supply for the load. DC power supply power supply are mostly AC power supply, when the AC power supply voltage or load resistance changes, the regulator DC output voltage will remain Stable. DC power supply with the electronic equipment to high precision, high stability and high reliability of the direction of the development of electronic equipment, power supply made a high demand.
AC power supply (AC) can provide a stable power supply for the load of electronic devices. Also known as AC voltage regulator. The output of the AC, a variety of electronic equipment requires a relatively stable AC power supply, especially when the computer technology applied to various fields, the use of direct power supply by the AC power grid without taking any measures can not meet the needs of the way.
- Q:How to choose a regulated power supply
- First you use the power supply to determine the load, such as you want to access the load voltage is 12V, the load current is 4.3A, then you choose to power supply, we must choose 12V / 5A power supply.
- Q:Can UPS be used as a regulator?
- UPS and regulators on the market to do a lot, the difference is not great, but that some brands in some areas more customers, does not mean that other brands than it is not.
UPS said white, but also more than the regulator can give a load to the power supply, the specific backup time needs customers set their own, usually 10-15 minutes, of course, the longer the backup the higher the price.
UPS regulator performance, although less than the professional regulator, but the supply of a computer or more than enough, plus your home there are power outages, frequent power failure will cause damage to the computer.
- Q:Is the switching power supply output from a regulated or pulsed power supply?
- This is hard to say, switching power supply is very wide, can be DC power (regulator or steady flow) and pulse power, depending on the specific load demand.
Better mobile phone charger is the output of the pulse, which is conducive to the battery life, the output of the DC also. On the phone battery charging is still more complex, not the general regulator or steady flow power can be completed, to use a dedicated chip. Regulator and steady flow operation should also be changed according to the charging process.
Please refer to the relevant literature.
We are committed to provide high quality products and services to meet diverse customer requirements and diverse market requirements. With the same diligent customer-oriented spirit, we are dedicated to continuously designing, manufacturing, marketing, and introducing our products to the diverse demanding power market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||South America 3%
Eastern Europe 4%
Southeast Asia 10%
Mid East 5%
Eastern Asia 5%
Western Europe 2%
Central America 3%
Northern Europe 1%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 3%
Domestic Market 30%
North America 5%
||CE; CE Certificate for DC Power Supply; Association Techenologie Nouvelle De France; Certificate of UPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range