Reinforcing Deformed Bar from 5.5mm to 32mm
Structure of Reinforcing Deformed Bar :
Deformed steel bar/ TMT bars
500 MT (Trial order accepted)
GB1499.2-2007, HRB335, HRB400, HRB500.
BS4449/2005, B500A, B500B etc..
ASTM A615 Gr.40, Gr60, KS, SD400, SD500 and so on..
Hot rolled continuous casting
6, 9,12m, or as requested
T/T, L/C at sight, Usance L/C
Third party inspection accepted
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF
FIO, FILO, FLT
according to the quantity
Customized service is available
(for sizes,length and
chemical components etc.).
Main Features of Reinforcing Deformed Bar :
Specifications and Datas of Reinforcing Deformed Bar :
Deformed steel bar
Theoretical weight (kg/m)
Why choose us:
1. More than 10 years experience in this industry
2. 100,000 tons exporting per month
3. Professional foreign trade team
4. OEM&ODM capacity
5. High quality assured & competitive price
6. Try our best to meet your needs & save your budget
7. Very popular in Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid-East and South America etc.
8. VIP membership system, first time customers and long-term cooperation customers can get extra discount on some products.
- Q:Ductile iron and gray iron is what are the advantages and disadvantages of it
- Comparison of nodular cast iron and cast steelThe strength of nodular cast iron is comparable to that of cast steel. Ductile iron has higher yield strength, the lowest yield strength is 40K, while the yield strength of cast steel is only 36k. In most municipal applications, such as water, brine, steam, ductile iron has more corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance than cast steel. Because of the spheroidal graphite microstructure of nodular cast iron, nodular cast iron is superior to cast steel in reducing vibration ability, so it is more beneficial to reduce stress. An important reason for choosing ductile iron is that ductile iron costs less than cast steel. The low cost of ductile iron makes this material more popular, more efficient and less costly for ductile iron.
- Q:Water supply pipe is ductile iron, then it's fittings and valves and other parts must be ductile iron?
- Valve parts and materials do not require the same pipe material, as long as it can meet the use requirements and cost-effective.
- Q:What is a graphite cast iron pipe?
- Ductile iron pipes are pipes made of ductile iron.
- Q:What does ductile iron pipe "K" mean?
- 1 、 pipe fittings are K type, T type, etc.;2 wall thickness registration symbol. For example, according to the pipe quality standards GB/T13295-K9, which is the wall thickness ofK=9* (DN/1000+0.5)
- Q:How many degrees can the ductile iron pipe be each?
- Although ductile iron has a certain plasticity, it should not be bent in use
- Q:What does ductile iron pipe "ND200" mean?
- Generally speaking, the diameter of the pipe can be divided into outer diameter, inner diameter and nominal diameter. The pipe is a seamless steel pipe pipe diameter by the letter D to represent, then additional outer diameter size and thickness, such as diameter of seamless steel pipe 108, a wall thickness of 5MM, denoted by D108*5, is also used outside said, such as De63 plastic pipe, such as reinforced concrete pipe, cast iron pipe, galvanized steel pipe, said the DN, in the design drawings is generally used to represent the nominal diameter, nominal diameter is a standard in order to design and manufacture and maintenance convenient set artificially, with nominal diameter, tube (or pipe) specification name.
- Q:Does the cast iron have size 250? What's the performance?
- You should be the casting grade or material, if it is ductile iron, said generally between QT400-15 or QT700-2 different indicators, said in front of the tensile strength, the elongation rate refers to the back, China is now the lowest grade of nodular cast iron material is QT400-15, such as QT250.In addition, the number 250 you refer to may also be a code name for ductile iron parts, such as 200, 300, etc., which are manufactured by the factory as required by the project.Gray iron, which has a 250 brand, is generally referred to as HT250, but it is not ductile iron.The machine on the ductile iron and gray iron are used, but generally not made of grey cast iron gear
- Q:Ductile iron pipe converter, steel transition DN100 turn 100, what is the specific accessories name? Can you supply photos?
- Plastic steel conversion parts performance description: long name high density polyethylene is mainly used for buried water supply and gas transmission pipeline links, can effectively and closely linked pipe port, quality assurance, reasonable price and price.
- Q:Comparison of ductile iron pipe and spiral steel pipe
- Spiral welded pipe: inner wall smooth, welding connection, a small amount of pressure, need additional anti-corrosion
- Q:Method for cutting large diameter ductile iron pipe
- When the volume ratio of oxygen and acetylene is less than 1, a carbonized flame is obtained. Because of less oxygen and incomplete combustion, the flame is longer than the neutral flame and the temperature is lower. Acetylene in the carbide flame is suitable for welding high carbon steel, cast iron and cemented carbide materials. When welding other materials with a carbide flame, the weld metal becomes hard and brittle.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range