Place of Origin: Tianjin, China (Mainland)
Material: Black Wire Mesh
Type: Reinforced Mesh
Application: Woven Wire Mesh
Weave Style: Plain Weave
Wire Diameter: 3-12m
Technique: Welded Mesh
Model Number: welded mesh
Brand Name: AGY
Wire diameter: 3mm to 12mm
Line wire spacing: min100 mm. larger line wire spacing in steps of 50 mm
Cross wire spacing: min 25mm. above programmable in increments of 0.1 mm.
Wire mesh length: 500- 12000 mm
Wire mesh width: 500- 3300 mm
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Reinforcement Concrete Welded Wire Mesh Black Sheet Standard export package(with pallet) or as per customers' request|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 7 days|
Introduction to welding mesh
Welded steel wire mesh made from low carbon steel wire rods, which undergo a cold-rolling and straightening process,and then arranged vertically in proper spacing in the welding equipment both at line wires and at cross wires ,and joint together by mean of electric resistance spot-welding(also directly welded with hot-rolled wire rods ), turning into steel fabric mesh sheets.
TENSILE STRENGTH Mpa/(ksi)
|ELONGATION (Reduction of area)||SHEAR STRENGTH (N/mm2)||BEND TEST|
Standard Specification for Steelwire/Steel Welded Wire Reinforcement,Plain,for Concrete
|ASTM A 82M-07||≥550(80)||(Z≥30%)||-||D=2d|
|ASTM A185M-06 ≥φ3.15mm||≥515(75)||(Z≥30%)||≥241xSmax||D=2d|
Steel Wire for the Reinforcement of
Steel Fabric for the Reinforcement of
|B500A||≤650||Agt≥2.5 (ifd<8mm,≥1.0)< td="">||≥125xSmax||D=4d|
Steel for the Reinforcement of
Concrete-Weldable Reinforcing Stee
|B500A||≤650||Agt≥2.5% (ifd<8mm,≥1.0)< td="">||≥121xSmax|| if d≤16(D=4d) if d>16(D=7d)|
Steel Reinforcing Materials
Steel Fabric for the Reinforcement of
|Square Mesh AS/NZS 4671- Class L|
|Product Code ||Std Unit||Longitudinal Wires||Cross Wires||Mass(kg)||Dimensions(m)|
|SL52|| sheet|| 10×4.77@200+4×4@100|| 30×4.77@200|| 21|| 6×2.4|
|SL62|| sheet|| 10×6@200+4×4.77@100|| 30×6@200|| 33|| 6×2.4|
|SL72|| sheet|| 10×6.75@200+4×4@100|| 30×6.75@200|| 41|| 6×2.4|
|SL81|| sheet|| 25×7.6@100|| 60×7.6@200|| 105|| 6×2.4|
|SL82|| sheet|| 10×7.6@200+4×5.37@100|| 30×7.6@200|| 52|| 6×2.4|
|SL92|| sheet|| 10×8.6@200+4×6@100|| 30×8.6@200|| 66|| 6×2.4|
|SL102|| sheet|| 10×9.5@200+4×6.75@100|| 30×9.5@200|| 80|| 6×2.4|
|×Diameter (mm) × Spacing (mm) |
|Rectangular Mesh AS/NZS 4671 - Class L|
|Product Code||Std Unit||Longitudinal Wires||Cross Wires||Mass(kg)||Dimensions(m)|
AGY can produce not only the mesh according to the national standard of Welded steel fabric for the reinforcement of concrete(GB/T1499.3-2010) but also the products compliance with the AS/NZS 4671:2001 (Australian and New Zealand standard), BS4483 (English standard), DIN488 (Germany standard), SIA 16211 S 550(Switzerland standard) and NFA35-016 (France standard) etc.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Metal wire drawing stress state for two to stress was tensile stress to three principal stress state, and it is three to compress the main stress state of stress was compared, the metal wire drawing easier to reach the state of plastic deformation. The deformation state of the drawing is two, the compression deformation is always the three main deformation state of the tensile deformation, which is disadvantageous to the plasticity of the metal material, and it is easy to produce and expose the surface defects. The deformation of wire drawing process is limited by its safety factor, and the number of drawing passes is smaller when the secondary deformation is smaller. Therefore, multi pass continuous high-speed drawing is often used in the production of wire.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- Resistors (Resistor) are commonly referred to as resistors in everyday life. It is a current limiting element. After the resistance is connected to the circuit, the resistance value of the resistor is fixed, usually two pins, which can limit the current size of the branch through it.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- There are only two kinds of wire in the wire, one is copper, and the other is aluminium.. If you peel it off and it's yellow, then it's copper wire. If it's silver, it's aluminium wire, except these two.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove the metal surface oxide, refers to the removal of the metal itself has been oxidized surface, such as: rust, skin and other materials that originally belong to the material itself.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- According to Hooke's law, in the elastic limit of an object, the stress is proportional to the strain, and the coefficient of proportionality is called the young's modulus (Y). Express as a formula:Y= (F - L) / (S - L)Y is numerically equal to the stress produced by unit strain. Its units are the same as those of the force. Young's modulus is the property of a material, independent of force and shape of an object.Young's modulus (Young's, modulus) is a noun in mechanics of materials. When the elastic material is subjected to the positive stress, it will produce a positive strain, defined as the ratio of the forward stress to the positive strain. The formula is denoted as E = sigma / epsilonAmong them, E represents Young's modulus, sigma represents positive stress, and epsilon represents positive strain.Young's modulus is large, indicating that in compression or tensile material, the deformation of the material is small.
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Sliding rheostat, voltage sharing method and current limiting method can adjust the load current (voltage), but under the same conditions, the adjustment effect is different, the actual application should be based on the appropriate choice of appropriate methods.
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- A metal wire fabric by high-tech drawing processing of metal fiber cloth into implant formed the overall high-grade fabrics, fabric, metal wire accounted for about 3%~8%, the same general level of technology, the metal wire accounted for the higher the more expensive.
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Steel wire can be processed to fine hair, of course, such as steel wire, but it can not be soft as wool (of course, very thin strands of steel are also very soft).
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- The metal filament has special rigidity and variable bending, so the fabric has special variable shape memory wrinkle effect, and the fabric has the function of radiation protection, antistatic and other health concepts.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- Carbon fiber heat is not transmitted through the medium, but far infrared light radiation to the human body, the heat transfer directly to the human body tissues and organs
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range