Place of Origin: Tianjin, China (Mainland)
Material: Black Wire Mesh
Type: Reinforced Mesh
Application: Woven Wire Mesh
Weave Style: Plain Weave
Wire Diameter: 3-12m
Technique: Welded Mesh
Model Number: welded mesh
Brand Name: AGY
Wire diameter: 3mm to 12mm
Line wire spacing: min100 mm. larger line wire spacing in steps of 50 mm
Cross wire spacing: min 25mm. above programmable in increments of 0.1 mm.
Wire mesh length: 500- 12000 mm
Wire mesh width: 500- 3300 mm
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Reinforcement Concrete Welded Wire Mesh Black Sheet Standard export package(with pallet) or as per customers' request|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 7 days|
Introduction to welding mesh
Welded steel wire mesh made from low carbon steel wire rods, which undergo a cold-rolling and straightening process,and then arranged vertically in proper spacing in the welding equipment both at line wires and at cross wires ,and joint together by mean of electric resistance spot-welding(also directly welded with hot-rolled wire rods ), turning into steel fabric mesh sheets.
TENSILE STRENGTH Mpa/(ksi)
|ELONGATION (Reduction of area)||SHEAR STRENGTH (N/mm2)||BEND TEST|
Standard Specification for Steelwire/Steel Welded Wire Reinforcement,Plain,for Concrete
|ASTM A 82M-07||≥550(80)||(Z≥30%)||-||D=2d|
|ASTM A185M-06 ≥φ3.15mm||≥515(75)||(Z≥30%)||≥241xSmax||D=2d|
Steel Wire for the Reinforcement of
Steel Fabric for the Reinforcement of
|B500A||≤650||Agt≥2.5 (ifd<8mm,≥1.0)< td="">||≥125xSmax||D=4d|
Steel for the Reinforcement of
Concrete-Weldable Reinforcing Stee
|B500A||≤650||Agt≥2.5% (ifd<8mm,≥1.0)< td="">||≥121xSmax|| if d≤16(D=4d) if d>16(D=7d)|
Steel Reinforcing Materials
Steel Fabric for the Reinforcement of
|Square Mesh AS/NZS 4671- Class L|
|Product Code ||Std Unit||Longitudinal Wires||Cross Wires||Mass(kg)||Dimensions(m)|
|SL52|| sheet|| 10×4.77@200+4×4@100|| 30×4.77@200|| 21|| 6×2.4|
|SL62|| sheet|| 10×6@200+4×4.77@100|| 30×6@200|| 33|| 6×2.4|
|SL72|| sheet|| 10×6.75@200+4×4@100|| 30×6.75@200|| 41|| 6×2.4|
|SL81|| sheet|| 25×7.6@100|| 60×7.6@200|| 105|| 6×2.4|
|SL82|| sheet|| 10×7.6@200+4×5.37@100|| 30×7.6@200|| 52|| 6×2.4|
|SL92|| sheet|| 10×8.6@200+4×6@100|| 30×8.6@200|| 66|| 6×2.4|
|SL102|| sheet|| 10×9.5@200+4×6.75@100|| 30×9.5@200|| 80|| 6×2.4|
|×Diameter (mm) × Spacing (mm) |
|Rectangular Mesh AS/NZS 4671 - Class L|
|Product Code||Std Unit||Longitudinal Wires||Cross Wires||Mass(kg)||Dimensions(m)|
AGY can produce not only the mesh according to the national standard of Welded steel fabric for the reinforcement of concrete(GB/T1499.3-2010) but also the products compliance with the AS/NZS 4671:2001 (Australian and New Zealand standard), BS4483 (English standard), DIN488 (Germany standard), SIA 16211 S 550(Switzerland standard) and NFA35-016 (France standard) etc.
- Q:Home Theater Speaker Wire?
- In my opinion, stranded individual wires degrade the sound, while thin flat copper foil gives the best sonic result. The difference is truly amazing.
- Q:Wired and Wireless Doorbells?
- just remember that while wireless may cost less, you have to have a wire from the outside button to the door bell itself and then you still have to have a way to power it. i have the wireless, it's idiot proof. a couple of batteries and your off and running. standard batteries like D's and maybe AA's good luck to ya. you can get a good variety at home depot or lowe's
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Used in clothes last rinse, after use without water; (i.e. when the clothes have used laundry detergent and rinse clean, to the water softener is dissolved, and then soak the clothes can no longer need cleaning and water
- Q:how to protect attic wiring during insulation in attic?
- I am not sure if you are the one who asked before or not. You have knob and tube wiring which is the original wiring that they used to wire homes in the late 1800's and early 1900's as well. This wiring does not short out like the wires do today because it is separated by the knobs they used one is hot and one is neutral. They do break and cause trouble and they do not short out to one another because they are separated. The do come together at the openings at the lights and as they go down to switches etc. but normally they were separated even the but as people climb in and out of attics and move and pull them they do get moved. Do not move them any more then you have to and do not pull them or try to move them. This wiring when done right is safe as long as it is still insulated but if you have the budget then hire an electrical contractor to replace it for you with new romex wiring. If you do not then just avoid moving it at all cost and try to avoid hitting it etc... Make sure this wire has the proper size fuse or breaker and do not use any thing larger then a 15 amp breaker or fuse on these circuits and if you have trouble blowing fuses or breakers then you need an electrician to help you split some circuits and run new ones.
- Q:what is the final wire for braces?
- my othedontist said something about a final wire saying it was steal and is not as flexible the other wires he said in my next appointment i get them im excited that im almost done to because i had my braces as its about to be 6yrs
- Q:Dimmer switch w/ 3 wires and only 2 wall wires?
- For one thing, first things first, TURN YOUR POWER OFF if you haven't already. All you have to do is connect the black to the black and the white to white. The green is a ground wire which allows a certain amount of protection (when installed and properly connected to a grounded metal surface/point). In many older buildings, this third wire does not exist in the wall. Without seeing your issue, I couldn't speak directly, but I wouldn't worry about the green. Cut it off or let it hang. When connecting the black and white though: PLEASE make sure you are twisting the bare wires together, screwing on a wire -nut TIGHT and then wrapping the nut and related 2 wires (black and black or white and white) in black electrical tape. If you're not familiar with or don't have the wires, wirenut connectors and tape, take the time to go get them. You REALLY need the right tools for this job. Don't take chances with electricity as a little lightning bug used to say. When you go to get the wirenuts at Home Depot or Lowes, ask the guy in Electric Dept to show you how it works. If you're still unsure, go ahead and call an electrician. It won't be that expensive and it's not something you want to get wrong.
- Q:Nowhere to connect stock orange/black wire (Illumination wire)?
- they are there merely in the adventure that your automobile has a characteristic to dim upload-ons. you dont want them connect them everywhere in maximum circumstances, thy are in basic terms a luxury in the adventure that your automobile has that characteristic.
- Q:can a 4 wire dryer work with a 3 wire plug?
- Yes, download the owners manual, it will tell you how to the unground neutral, and use 4 wire cord, but generally you will just need to disconnect a jumper that connects the center terminal to ground, then connect the ground wire to the frame. Post the model number if you need help finding it. I am a little confused, it seems your first and second question are opposite, but doesn't matter, all dryers in North America can work with either type. The code says you have to use the 4 wire receptacle unless you only have three wires in the junction box. NEC 250.140 Frames of Ranges and Clothes Dryers Frames of electric ranges... shall be connected to the equipment grounding conductor... Exception: for existing branch-circuit installation only where an equipment grounding conductor is not present in the outlet or junction box, the frames of electric ranges...clothes dryers, and outlet or junction boxes that are part of the circuit for these appliances shall be permitted to be connected to the grounded circuit conductor... The Equipment grounding conductor is the green wire. The grounded circuit conductor is the white/neutral wire.
- Q:how to wire a dirt bike coil?
- The two small wires are positive and negative. Most are color coded and if it's a OEM part, the negative will be the same color as the group of smaller wires connected to the negative battery cable. Each manufacturer uses different color codes and for instance, Kawasaki uses black with yellow stripe. The other wire will go to the positive side. If the coil doesn't have wire coming out if it, it may have a + or - sign by the terminals. In actuality, it doesn't really matter which way you hook it up because a coil doesn't really care which way the electricity travels. It's the collapsing magnetic field that creates the spark and not the direction or movement of electricity.
- Q:wiring dimmer switch for ceiling fan correctly?
- enable me initiate out by making use of asserting that the cord's popping out of the ceiling bypass like this, Black cord is alway the warm cord the White cord is often the common floor cord the bare cord is the earth floor cord. if there's a purple cord popping out of the ceiling it is so which you would be able to turn the mild off at extra then one change . i'm uncertain what a hunter fan is ,yet what ever you do do no longer hook the black (warm) cord with the WHITE (floor) cord, in case you probably did try this ,you will could reset your breaker , it form of seems such as you may have 2 purple cord popping out of the ceiling , in case you do you may hook them to the Black / White cord, it is so which you would be able to paintings the mild from the two change.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range