Order On-line Tracking
ASTM, DIN, JIS
A591, ST1203, G3313
0.25 ~ 2.40
High-strength Steel Plate
20mm ~ 1524mm
As your requirement (Sheet & Coil)
|Electro Galvanized Steel Sheet:|
|Electro Galvanized Steel Sheet & Coil:|
Formability - Unlike Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel, the base metal of the Electro-Galvanized Steel
is less affected by the heat and therefore, it is able to retain its formability.
Paintability - Free from any spangles and pin-holes, the Electro-Galvanized Steel has a flawless
surface that is most ideal for any type of painting.
Corrosion Resistance - The EGI's evenly coated zinc enhances its resistance to any type of corrosion.
(Additional surface treatments are available for further enhancement of corrosion resistance.)
Weldability - Among all coated steel, the EGI has the highest weldability due to minimum
amount of zinc being coated.
.Application of hexavalent chromium alternative material
- Develop trivalent chromium, a stable material, as the main component
(Add etching agent, reducing agent, level agent, etc.) : Cr-free, non-toxic chromate
- Superior corrosion resistance: secure same corrosion resistance level of existing products
- Environment-friendly products harmless to humans and environmental pollution preventive
- Actively corresponds to environmental regulations of Europe and other leading countries
Specification & Available size range
|Thickness||0.25 ~ 2.4mm||05/05 G/SQ MTR||SECC||PHOSPHATED|
|Width||600~ 1,524mm||10/10 G/SQ MTR||SECD||CHROMATED / CHROME FREE|
|Sheet Length||600 ~ 5,000mm||20/20 G/SQ MTR||SPEC||OILED|
|Coil Inner Diameter||508 / 610 mm||30/30 G/SQ MTR||SECEN||ANTI FINGER|
An order of inquiry should be accompanied by the following information.
1. Size : Thickness / Width / Length ( in case of Cut Lengths).
2. Specification requirement : Coating designation or Wt / Type of coating & surface treatment
Coil I.D / Packing Weight.
4. Intended use
5. Packing and marking requirement.
6. Delivery Requirement.
7. Required inspection, if other than mill inspection.
8. Other pertinent information.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|