High quality r407c refrigerant gas
Mixed Refrigerant R407C
R125 R32 R134a
Boiling Point °C
Absolute Pressure (25°C)Mpa
Critical Temperature °C
Critical Pressure Mpa
Evaporation Residue %
Chloride Content (CI-)
R407c etrofitted refrigerant,has a number of applications. This includes commercial refrigeration, chill cabinets, cold storage and food processing, industrial refrigeration, small air conditioning systems and large air conditioning and chiller systems.
Three Slices Can:100g---1000g
Two Slices Can : 100g---1000g
Refrigerant Gas R407c
1-OEM is accepted
2-Reasonable and competitive price
3-Delivery time :7~15 days
4-SGS is acceptable
5-After sale service
Refrigerant Gas R407c etrofitted refrigerant
1. Two pieces and three pieces can ,r407c gas net weight from 100gram to 1000gram
2. Disposable Cylinder: R407c gas net weight 11.3/25lb
3. Ton cylinder: R407c gas net weight 200kg/200L 400kg/400L 800kg/800L, 926kg/926L
4. ISO tank: 18MT/24m3
- Q:What is the hydrocarbon thing
- Hydrocarbon, which is composed of two elements, consists of carbon and hydrogen. It is called a hydrocarbon and a hydrocarbon, which reacts with chlorine, bromine vapor, oxygen and so on. It does not react with strong acid, strong base, strong oxidizer (Such as: potassium permanganate) reaction, such as methane and chlorine in the light conditions of reaction to produce methyl chloride, dichloromethane, chloroform (chloroform) and tetrachloromethane (carbon tetrachloride) and other derivatives in the Hydrocarbon molecules in the carbon atoms connected to each other to form a carbon chain or carbon ring molecular skeleton, a certain number of hydrogen atoms attached to the carbon atoms, so that each carbon atom to maintain the price of the type of hydrocarbon is very much, the structure of known hydrocarbons More than 2,000 hydrocarbons are the parent of an organic compound. Other organic compounds can be seen as derivatives of one or more hydrogen atoms in the hydrocarbon molecule that are replaced by atoms or radicals of other elements. Word, is the use of "carbon" consonant with "hydrogen" vowel synthesis of a word, with "carbon" and "hydrogen" the composition of the internal structure of the word, the hydrocarbon is the parent of all organic compounds can be said that all Organic compounds are nothing but the result of replacing some of the atoms in the hydrocarbons with other atoms.
- Q:Why is dry ice not organic?
- Organic compounds are mainly composed of oxygen, hydrogen, and carbon, and organic matter is the material basis for life.
- Q:The aromatic hydrocarbon derivative refers to monocyclic or polycyclic
- To see what is the derivative of aromatic hydrocarbons, by its own is a single ring or multi-ring decision
- Q:Are the asphalt and peat kinds of vegetables have heavy metal?
- Asphalt and its flue gas on the skin and mucous membranes are irritating, phototoxic and carcinogenic effects. China's three major asphalt toxicity: coal tar pitch> shale asphalt> petroleum asphalt, the former two are carcinogenic. Asphalt main skin lesions are: phototoxic dermatitis, skin lesions limited to the face, neck and other exposed parts; black disease, skin lesions are often symmetrical distribution in the exposed parts, was flaky, brown - dark brown - brown black; Acne; verrucous vegetation and heat burns caused by accidents. In addition, there are dizziness, head swelling, headache, chest tightness, fatigue, nausea, loss of appetite and other systemic symptoms and eye, nose, throat irritation symptoms.
- Q:Will AsH3 (arsenic trioxide) is organic or inorganic
- AsH3 (arsine trihydride) is not containing C element
- Q:Identification of Derivatives of Chemical Hydrocarbons in High School
- Phenol and ferric chloride reaction, aldehyde and copper hydroxide will produce brick red precipitation, and the formation of silver diamine hydroxide silver phase precipitation, and there are aldehydes in formic acid, an aldehyde corresponding to two silver Generation, and formaldehyde can be seen as there are two aldehyde groups, can be generated corresponding to the four silver quality.
- Q:What is the definition of organic matter
- Organic matter usually refers to carbon-containing compounds, or hydrocarbons and their derivatives are collectively referred to as organic compounds.
- Q:What is the organic compound in high school chemistry?
- Not without hydrogen, there must be C, but the material containing C is incomplete organic matter. Like H2CO3 and carbonate
- Q:What are the oxygen consumption of the oxygen-containing derivatives of the mass hydrocarbons?
- For this comparison, you can see the experimental formula of this material, a C corresponds to an oxygen, 4 H corresponds to an oxygen, the experimental consumption of oxygen up, then under the same quality conditions, the greater the oxygen consumption of this material
- Q:How the most primitive life on earth is produced under what conditions
- In the 4 billion years ago, the Earth's water environment, the atomic group into molecules, the formation of a new four-balance body, and the Earth in the formation process, has gathered a lot of interstellar organic molecules, these molecules combined into macromolecules, Of the gravitational field and the anti-gravitational field to find the appropriate combination of objects. Macromolecules, molecules and atoms are also dependent on the formation of the force field to find the appropriate combination of objects, the formation of a new complex four-force balance body, where the gravitational field to play a long-range attraction (5-20 atomic diameter), which It also limits the macromolecules to obtain the desired combination of objects on a large scale, so macromolecules are combined into a moving tissue form, the most primitive marine microorganism. The macromolecules that move can mainly use the method of orienting the electromagnetic force to gradually develop into the original tissue that can swim in the water, so they can obtain a large amount of food (four-force balance) and accumulate some molecules in the body , These molecules in the original microbial parent force field guidance, combined with the mother similar to the new micro-organisms, these primitive microorganisms is essentially a complex macromolecule formation of the four balance body, which is the prototype of biological gene replication.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range