High quality r407c refrigerant gas
Mixed Refrigerant R407C
R125 R32 R134a
Boiling Point °C
Absolute Pressure (25°C)Mpa
Critical Temperature °C
Critical Pressure Mpa
Evaporation Residue %
Chloride Content (CI-)
R407c etrofitted refrigerant,has a number of applications. This includes commercial refrigeration, chill cabinets, cold storage and food processing, industrial refrigeration, small air conditioning systems and large air conditioning and chiller systems.
Three Slices Can:100g---1000g
Two Slices Can : 100g---1000g
Refrigerant Gas R407c
1-OEM is accepted
2-Reasonable and competitive price
3-Delivery time :7~15 days
4-SGS is acceptable
5-After sale service
Refrigerant Gas R407c etrofitted refrigerant
1. Two pieces and three pieces can ,r407c gas net weight from 100gram to 1000gram
2. Disposable Cylinder: R407c gas net weight 11.3/25lb
3. Ton cylinder: R407c gas net weight 200kg/200L 400kg/400L 800kg/800L, 926kg/926L
4. ISO tank: 18MT/24m3
- Q:What is the difference between an aromatic compound and a hydrocarbon derivative?
- The aromatic compound is a benzene ring containing compound, which may be a hydrocarbon or a hydrocarbon derivative. Hydrocarbons are hydrocarbon-containing compounds, and hydrocarbons containing hydrocarbons other than hydrocarbons are derivatives of hydrocarbons. The two concepts have crossed.
- Q:Are hydrocarbons all organic?
- A series of organic compounds, also known as "hydrocarbons." Many types, according to the structure and nature,
- Q:What are the oxygen consumption of the oxygen-containing derivatives of the mass hydrocarbons?
- For this comparison, you can see the experimental formula of this material, a C corresponds to an oxygen, 4 H corresponds to an oxygen, the experimental consumption of oxygen up, then under the same quality conditions, the greater the oxygen consumption of this material
- Q:Is grease a polymer compound? Is it a derivative of saturated hydrocarbons?
- Although the relative molecular mass of oil is large, but does not belong to the polymer compound, the polymer compound should refer to a chain with a base number n of the material. Nor is it a derivative of saturated hydrocarbons. The oil is a non-saturated tallow fatty acid glyceride, and the fat is a saturated glycerol ester of saturated higher fatty acids. The more the double bond, the lower the boiling point
- Q:Organic chemistry, naming of derivatives containing oxygen (hetero) atomic bridged cyclic hydrocarbons
- A little bit of a way to draw out with chemdraw, then convert structure to name
- Q:Is steel not organic synthetic material?
- Steel is a mixture, the vast majority of elemental iron, also contains other elements, carbon is mixed in the inside, and did not constitute a compound.
- Q:What is the organic compound in high school chemistry?
- Organic matter that organic compounds. Carbon compounds (carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, carbonates, metal carbides, cyanide excluded) or hydrocarbons and their derivatives in general. Organic matter is the material basis for life. 【Features】 Most organic compounds mainly contain carbon and hydrogen elements, in addition often contain oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur, halogen, phosphorus and so on. Part of the organic matter from the plant sector, but the vast majority of oil, natural gas, coal as raw materials, through artificial synthesis method. Compared with inorganic substances, the number of organic matter, up to several million kinds. The carbon atoms of the organic compound have a very strong ability to bind to each other to form a carbon or carbocyclic ring. The number of carbon atoms can be 1,2, it can be thousands, tens of thousands, many organic polymer compounds can even have hundreds of thousands of carbon atoms. In addition, the isotopic phenomenon of organic compounds is very common, which is the cause of many organic compounds
- Q:Are all carbon compounds all organic?
- Of course not Like carbon monoxide is not friends ~ ~ ~ In general, organic matter will contain at least two elements of carbon and hydrogen, but carbon tetrachloride is an exception. Many of the concepts in chemistry, or else there is a special case, or that is limited, can only control the total but can not control the whole. It is very annoying thing oh ~ ~ ~
- Q:What does organic and inorganic mean?
- Organic and inorganic machine myself ~ female and male
- Q:NH4HCO3 and so have C atoms ah, why still inorganic
- Organic definition is not all elements, if only look at carbon atoms, then graphite and carbon dioxide are also areas of organic matter, so this is not the case. In general, organic matter is defined as containing atomic elements, which can be combusted, low density, low melting point, strong volatility, poor solubility in water, etc., which are composed of carbon atoms and covalent bonds.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range