High quality r407c refrigerant gas
Mixed Refrigerant R407C
R125 R32 R134a
Boiling Point °C
Absolute Pressure (25°C)Mpa
Critical Temperature °C
Critical Pressure Mpa
Evaporation Residue %
Chloride Content (CI-)
R407c etrofitted refrigerant,has a number of applications. This includes commercial refrigeration, chill cabinets, cold storage and food processing, industrial refrigeration, small air conditioning systems and large air conditioning and chiller systems.
Three Slices Can:100g---1000g
Two Slices Can : 100g---1000g
Refrigerant Gas R407c
1-OEM is accepted
2-Reasonable and competitive price
3-Delivery time :7~15 days
4-SGS is acceptable
5-After sale service
Refrigerant Gas R407c etrofitted refrigerant
1. Two pieces and three pieces can ,r407c gas net weight from 100gram to 1000gram
2. Disposable Cylinder: R407c gas net weight 11.3/25lb
3. Ton cylinder: R407c gas net weight 200kg/200L 400kg/400L 800kg/800L, 926kg/926L
4. ISO tank: 18MT/24m3
- Q:The problem of system naming of hydrocarbon derivatives
- No, aldehyde is functional group, must be aldehyde for the mother. In addition, when the aldehyde group is a substituent, it is named as a formyl group.
- Q:Why not ah?
- Ethylene is not a derivative of hydrocarbons, ethylene Chemical formula: CH2 = CH2
- Q:The aromatic hydrocarbon derivative refers to monocyclic or polycyclic
- To see what is the derivative of aromatic hydrocarbons, by its own is a single ring or multi-ring decision
- Q:Is the number of hydrogen atoms in the hydrocarbon or hydrocarbon derivative molecule be even
- Other hydrocarbon derivatives are not necessarily, such as halogenated hydrocarbons containing odd halogen molecules, containing an odd number of N atoms containing C, H. O, N four elements of the compound, their number of hydrogen atoms are odd.
- Q:NH4HCO3 and so have C atoms ah, why still inorganic
- Not all carbon compounds are organic compounds, CO, CO2, carbonic acid, carbonates (including salt and acid salts), metal carbides, cyanides, thiocyanates are inorganic compounds.
- Q:Inorganic chemistry employment direction? Current research direction
- Inorganic chemistry is the science of the composition, nature, structure and reaction of inorganic matter, which is the oldest branch of chemistry. Inorganic substances include all chemical elements and their compounds, except for most of the carbon compounds. (In addition to carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, carbon disulfide, carbonates and other simple carbon compounds are still inorganic substances, the rest are organic matter.) Inorganic chemistry is in addition to hydrocarbons and their derivatives, the nature of all elements and their compounds And their reaction to experimental research and theoretical interpretation of science, is the development of the discipline of the earliest branch of a discipline.
- Q:What are the oxygen consumption of the oxygen-containing derivatives of the mass hydrocarbons?
- For this comparison, you can see the experimental formula of this material, a C corresponds to an oxygen, 4 H corresponds to an oxygen, the experimental consumption of oxygen up, then under the same quality conditions, the greater the oxygen consumption of this material
- Q:Carbon compounds (except inorganic carbon compounds), hydrocarbons and derivatives of the general term is?
- Hydrocarbon it
- Q:Why is dry ice not organic?
- Organic compounds are mainly composed of oxygen, hydrogen, and carbon, and organic matter is the material basis for life.
- Q:What is the most primitive person on earth?
- The process of organic life is roughly divided into three steps: first the original earth simple inorganic compounds to form the original organic matter (hydrocarbons and its simplest derivatives), the second is based on the first step, gradually developed into a complex Organic compounds (sugars, nucleotides, amino acids) and their polymer polysaccharides, nucleic acids and proteins, as well as other organic substances, and the third is that with the evolution of natural conditions on Earth, the above substances are complex interactions, resulting in a metabolic Characteristics, can grow, reproduce, inheritance, variation of the original organic organisms.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range