|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Silicon Carbide ( SiC )
|Packaging Details:||standard export packing|
|Delivery Detail:||according to qty of order,normally 30 days|
Silicon Carbide Pipe has superior characteristics of high temperature
tolerance, oxidation resistance, thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance, long time service life, etc.
The series of products are widely used for measuring temperature in the fields of ceramic, metallurgy,
chemical industry, etc.
Technical Parameter of Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide
temperature of application
modulus of elasticity
coefficient of thermal expansion
|Main Markets:||Domestic Market|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million |
|Export Percentage:||51% - 60% |
|Trade Shows:||CERAMITEC 2009, CERAMITEC 2012 |
- Q:Can anyone tell me the requirements of the refractory masonry?？
- Kaolin is mainly composed of kaolinite crowded minerals that is in the shpe of tiny flake which is less than two microns, tube and folding flake. The kaolinite crowded mineral consists of kaolinite, dickite, pearl stone, halloysite, etc. and its ideal chemical formula is AL2O3-2SiO2-2H2O. The main mineral component of it is kaolinite and halloysite.In addition to the kaolinite crowded mineral, kaolin is accompanied by other minerals like montmorillonite, illite, pyrophyllite, quartz and feldspar. The chemical composition of kaolin contains large amounts of AL2O3, SiO2, and a small amount of Fe2O3, TiO2, and traces of K2O, Na2O, CaO and MgO, etc. The white pottery is made of kaolin. At present, the internationally accepted scientific name for kaolin is Kaolin which is derived from the kaolin mountain in the eastern suburb of kaolin village in Jingdezhen.Such special properties of kaolin as its plasticity,cohesiveness, certain dry strength, sinterability and firing whiteness make it the main raw material for ceramic production; properties like whiteness, softness, high dispersibility, and adsorbability allows it to be widely used the paper industry. In addition, the kaolin is also widely used in some industrial sectors such as rubber, plastics, refractories, oil refining as well as agriculture sector and cutting-edge technology for national defense. According to the purpose and requirements, kaolin can be processed and purified and it can be used to manufacture activated clay.
- Q:who knows the technology of fireproofing material?
- First: Firstly, you should produce the recipe and prepare the raw materials, for example, if you prepare to produce 1 ton, you should compute the recipe sheet of 1 ton producing; check whether the raw materials are complete; second: make the color and filler thick liquid; add water in order and proper auxiliary in a low speed, then put color and filler (generally we should firstly add something with large oil absorption), wash the meachine after putting the powder. Then seperate them for about 20 miutes in a high speed, until the fineness is qualified; of course, if you need sander, i think you only need sino-soviet differential powder material and non-obvious particles. Third: Paint mixing period: after making the color and filler thick liquid, reduce the roll speed into about 600 roll per minute, add emulsion and proper auxiliary, finally adjust PH and viscosity. Liquid solvent paint, pigment paste: Resin,solvent and pigment ---〉pre mixing---〉stick---〉grinding--〉stick--〉packaging, highlight varnish: Resin, solvent ----〉mixing ----〉stick ----〉packaging, sub-gloss varnish: Resin, solvent----〉mixing----〉matting agent,stick----〉packaging, colored paint: The primary colorant----〉Color matching by auxiliary color paste----〉stick----〉packaging, aluminum paint: Aluminite powder soaking----〉resin----〉colour modulation, lustre adjusting----〉stick----〉packaging, powder coat: Resin,filler,pigment,auxiliary---〉mixing---〉extrusion---〉cooling---〉smashing---〉sieving---〉 packaging.
- Q:Which basic refractory is better?
- The following companies are good: 1, Xuzhou Reka Casting Material Co., Ltd. Address: No.22-2 Luoshan Road, Economic and Technological Development Zone, Xuzhou, Jiangsu. 2, Golden Triangle Refractory Plant, Xinmi, Henan. Address: Ganzhou Street, Litang Village, Xinmi City, Henan. 3, Zibo Sun Refractories Co., Ltd. Address: Wujia Village, Shangjia Town, Zichuan(Wenchang Lake) District, Zibo City, Shangdong.
- Q:What kind of refractory decorative board has good quality?
- Baby Rabbit has excellent refractory decorative board. It once won the Chinese famous brand, and was awarded iconic brand in plywood industry and the most influential integrated service providers of indoor decoration materials . Fireproof panel is made from body paper(titanium coated paper, kraft paper) in high temperature and pressure through impregnation technology of melamine and phenolic resin. Refractory door slab is made by sticking fireproof panel on base materials such as density board or chipboard.
- Q:Who can tell me about the foundry refractory materials?
- The casting fireproof materials can be divided into three categories in accordance with chemical property, namely, acidic, neutral and alkaline refractories. The commonly used refractories are alkaline and neutral ones, such as alkalic magnesia-carbon bricks, fired magnesite bricks, magnesia-chrome bricks, magnesium-calcium bricks, and neutral high alumina bricks, corundum brick, clay bricks, etc. The shapeless ones include: castable refractory, ramming mass, gunning mix, coating, and dry vibration material, etc!
- Q:What material is used for making refractory stone bowl?
- Good refractory stone pot is carved from high-quality natural refractory stone in a professional way. But many are also made of synthetic materials, the price is lower, too.
- Q:Does anyone know what is a lightweight refractory material?
- Heat preservation and insulation layer used only for Thermal Equipment has poor wear resistance, loose organization and high porosity(40%~85%) . The definition of light refractory material: low thermal conductivity, good performance in thermal insulation , weak mechanical strength, low volume density(generally below 13).
- Q:What's the fire endurance of hollow brick?
- Light weight, high strength, thermal insulation, sound insulation and noise reduction. environmental protection, no pollution, the ideal filling material of frame structure building, Disadvantages:: poor seismic performance, fire reistance being less than 1000 ℃.
- Q:What are Grade-A waterproof inorganic thermal insulation materials?
- Grade-A waterproof inorganic thermal insulation materials include: 1. external wall thermal insulation materials: (1) silicate thermal insulation material (2) gelatine powder polyphenyl granule (3) steel wire gauze picking cement cystosepiment (Estazolam plate) (4) extruded sheet; 2. roofing materials: (1) XPS Extruded sheet (2) EPS cystosepiment (3) perlite and perlite bricks (4) vermiculite brick; 3. heating and air conditioning material: PUR, rubberplastic sponge, polystyrene foam, glass wool, rock wool; 4. steel structure material: polystyrene, extruded board, polyurethane board, glass wool roll mat, etc.
- Q:The classification of fire-resistant material
- Refractory material cna be divided into common and special fire proofing material. Common fire proofing material can be sub-divided in to acid fire proofing material, neutral fire proofing material. and alkaline fire proofing material according to chemical properties. Special fire proofing material can be divided into high temperature oxide refractory, refractory compounds and high temperature composite materials according to the composition. In addition, it also can be divided into common refractory products (1580 ~ 1770 ℃), high-grade refractory products (1770 ~ 1770 ℃) and super refractory products (above 2000 ℃) according to the strength . According to the shape, it can be divided into block (standard brick, special-shaped brick, etc.), special shape (crucible, sagger, pipe, etc.), fibrous (aluminum silicate, zirconia and boron carbide, etc.) and irregular shape (refractory clay, refractory castable, ramming material and so on). According to sintering process, it can be divided into sintered product, fused cast product and melting jetting product.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range