|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Silicon Carbide ( SiC )
|Packaging Details:||standard export packing|
|Delivery Detail:||according to qty of order,normally 30 days|
Silicon Carbide Pipe has superior characteristics of high temperature
tolerance, oxidation resistance, thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance, long time service life, etc.
The series of products are widely used for measuring temperature in the fields of ceramic, metallurgy,
chemical industry, etc.
Technical Parameter of Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide
temperature of application
modulus of elasticity
coefficient of thermal expansion
|Main Markets:||Domestic Market|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million |
|Export Percentage:||51% - 60% |
|Trade Shows:||CERAMITEC 2009, CERAMITEC 2012 |
- Q:What's the feature of construction external wall fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- Building external wall fireproof thermal insulation material is made by stirring, casting, foam protecting and cutting with industrial by-product gypsum as the main raw material, adding sulphate aluminium cement, fly-ash, polymer additives and other materials. It has excellent properties of respiratory function , air permeability, water impermeability, recycling system data, wind load resistance, shock resistance, thermal insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
- Q:what textures of furnace refractories are good?
- First, it depends on the kiln. If it is the cubic kiln, the top and the wall portion should use alumina hollow ball bricks. The bent seal and kiln car use heavy corundum bricks. If it is the consecutive kiln, the burning zone shall all use the alumina hollow ball bricks, and both the burning zone bent seal and the brick kiln car bent seal use the heavy corundum bricks. Ifit is the pit furnace, furnace walls and roof use the alumina hollow ball bricks, and the bottom of the furnace use heavy corundum bricks.
- Q:What is the new fireproofing standard of external wall thermal insulation materials?
- 1, The height of fire barrier zone is not less than 300, and the thickness is same to the external insulation system; 2, the horizontal dividing joint should be set on the boundary between fire barrier zone and thermal insulation system; 3, Fire barrier zone is usually set in the horizontal direction, the fire barrier zone should be set above the door and window openings, the distance between the low edge of barrier zone and upward side of the hole should not exceed 500mm; 4, The construction of fire barrier zone insulating layer should carried on from bottom to top with EIFS insulating layer, which is not first leave the place in the EIFS insulating layer, and then paste fire barrier zone insulation board; 5, pasting the insulation board fire barrier zone insulation board and EIFS insulation board should be stitched closely, the width is more than 2mm gap application EIFS insulation materials or fire-retardant foam polyurethane padding;
- Q:What are the specific steps of stirring the steel ladle castable?
- Steps are as follows. 1 Compulsory mixer is used to stir the castable and bags, rope and other debris can not mix in the castable when stirred. 2, Castable should be unpacked on the scene. Stirred volume depends on the capacity of the mixer. Castable should be accurately measured and put into a blender. 3 The process of first dry mixing and then wet mixing is adopted. After the castable is added to the mixer, it is dryly mixed for 2 minutes, add about 5.2 to 5.5 percent of water and continue to add water while stirring. Water that is 80% of the total should be added, and then decide whether to continue to add or not depending on the consistence (noting that the water must be clean water and sewage can not be used). Then it is wetly mixed for 4 minutes and stirred for not less than 6 minutes at one time, until castable is even. In general, the bottom is slightly dry and the wall of the ladle is slightly dilute (the amount of water is only for reference). 4, The amount of water and mixing time should be controlled strictly when stirred to ensure that the needs of the consistency are met. If castable is too thin, it will seriously affect the quality of the material. The stirred volume, stirring time and water that is added should be consistent and they can not suddenly be thick or suddenly be thin. If the consistency does not meet the requirements, the castable should be put back to the mixer and stirred with appropriate water or dry materials. 5, It should be stirred evenly and casting should finish in 20 minutes, in order to avoid sclerosis, affecting structural strength of ladle lining 6, After each completion of construction, varieties of castable should be changed and the mixer should be cleaned 7, Stirring can stop in halfway. If the mixer breaks down and it can be repaired in a short time, some of the materials have to be removed before the machine is opened. If the machine can be repaired on time, castable refractory should all be removed.
- Q:Who knows about the types of Dalian thermal insulating and refractory materials?
- There are many Dalian thermal insulation materials, which can be divided into organic and inorganic thermal insulation materials. Materials include inorganic thermal insulation materials, polyfoam, mineral wool products, foam glass, expanded perlite insulation products, gelatine powder EPS grain heat insulating slurry, sprayed mineral wool, thermal insulation product of foam cements, and vacuum thermal insulation board.
- Q:What kind of materials can be tested their electrical resistivity in the current refractory industry?
- fused cast bricks, fused zirconia corundum blocks, corundum, high zirconium
- Q:What kind of refractory bricks material is best?
- It depends on your purposes. In general, aluminous fireclay brick is usually used. GB/T 3994-2005 insulating fireclay brick. Bricks with good material are as follows: high-grade thermal insulation refractory brick, GB/T 3995-2006 high alumina thermal insulation refractory brick. Model is A13, and the texture is aluminium oxide. A13 50u, high grade heat insulating brick B5; intermediate heat insulating brick B2, etc.
- Q:Does anyone knows which company produces the better refractory materials?
- A:Building Materials Company of Guangzhou: Near the Baiyun District, Baiyun District, Guangzhou Road, North Road. B：Guangzhou Research & Development Co., ltd.: Liwan District Fengyuan road No.90 in Guangzhou City C: Huitailong decoration materials Co., Ltd.：the 30th floor of No. 111 Pacific Center, Taikang Road, Yuexiu District Guangzhou City D：Guangdong metal materials company: Near Qishan Road, Tianhe District , Guangzhou city.
- Q:What is the common inorganic fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- 1. The thermal insulation material of level A combustion performance: Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2. combustion performance is level B1 insulation materials: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / Special treatment of polyurethane (PU), phenolic aldehyde and gelatine powder polyphenyl granule 3 combustion performance is level B2 insulation material: Molded polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), sea capacity module and vitrified micro bead. (Hope I can help you! Hope you adopt. Thank you! )
- Q:How long does it take for refractory cement to solidify?
- 1. First you should be aware of the concepts of condensation and condesation time. Refractory cement belongs unshaped refractories, which when added water or liquid binding agent to mix, the agitation material will gradually lose thixotropy or plasticity and become in a state of solidification, thus is solidified. The time needed to finish the process is called solidification time. The whole process is divided into initial and final set. When beginning to lose plasticity called the initial setting, when called plasticity completely lost the final setting. 2. For refractory cement, the solidification time depends on the matching of the material and the parts and using methods. Under normal circumstances, in order to meet the requirements of time of construction, the initial set time should be no shorter than 40min, and the final set time should be no longer than 8H 3. There are also some exceptions. When refractory cement is used for spraying and injection operation together with other refractory castable, the set time is required as short as possible, sometimes flash set is required to prevent the occurrence of peeling or collapse of the spraying layer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range