|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Silicon Carbide ( SiC )
|Packaging Details:||standard export packing|
|Delivery Detail:||according to qty of order,normally 30 days|
Silicon Carbide Pipe has superior characteristics of high temperature
tolerance, oxidation resistance, thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance, long time service life, etc.
The series of products are widely used for measuring temperature in the fields of ceramic, metallurgy,
chemical industry, etc.
Technical Parameter of Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide
temperature of application
modulus of elasticity
coefficient of thermal expansion
|Main Markets:||Domestic Market|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million |
|Export Percentage:||51% - 60% |
|Trade Shows:||CERAMITEC 2009, CERAMITEC 2012 |
- Q:What refractory material lead smelting furnace needs?
- Q:What is the use of refractory?
- Refractories mainly provide stable working environment for high temperature operation , such as metallurgical industry (steel ladle, hot-metal bottle, torpedo car and most places directly in contact with molten steel and iron), chemical industry (coke oven cokeing, dry quenching engineering) and building materials industry (lime kiln and glass kiln)
- Q:Why can aluminium hydroxide not be used to make refractory material?
- Hope my answer is helpful to you. It decomposes and produces aluminium oxide and water after heating, chemical equation for the reaction is: 2Al(OH)3=△=Al2O3+3H2O. Aluminium hydroxide can't be directly used to make refractory material because aluminium hydroxide is not stable.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of new external wall fireproof and thermal inuslation matertials?
- Advantages: 1)Low requirements on the waterproof, weather resistance and other technical indicators. The dry wall and gypsum plastering mortar, etc. can meet the requirements and can be easily obtained; 2) The inner insulation material are separated by the floor, and construct within a height of only a storey , without erecting scaffold ; 3) In the hot summer and cold winter or hot summer and warm winter area, the inner insulation meets the requirements; 4) The glass beads overcome the shortcomings of expanded perlite, like, large amount water absorption, easy powdering, big volumetric shrinkage in the slurry mixing process, easily leading to post-insulation product performance degradation and hollowing, cracking, and also make up for the defects of polystyrene particles organic materials, like, flammable, poor fire performance, producing harmful gas at high temperatures and anti-aging, poor weather resistance, poor workability and large rebound in construction, ect. Disadvantages of external wall insulation : 1) Since the ring beam, slab and column structure would cause thermal bridges, leading a greater heat loss; 2) It is of low intensity, high water absorption, easy to shrink and crack. The insulation system is prone to cracking, leaking or loss and other common quality problems, especially it is easy to crack at the seams, thus being difficult to exsit as long as the building. 3) It is inconvenient for the users to redecorate and hang ornaments; 4) It takes up indoor used space;
- Q:What are the additives and recipes of refractory?
- You can try FDN.
- Q:What is the difference in the nature between the refractory material and thermal insulation material
- thermal insulation material is used to thermal insulation and the transfer of heat insulation. refractory material is defined as greater than 1580 ° non-metallic materials, such as calcium silicate board. its using temperature can reach to 1100 degrees, and some can also be used at high temperatures, and all high-temperature industrial can't be oprated without it, and the using temperature of polycrystalline alumina fibers can reach to 1800 degrees
- Q:What is the type of heat resistance property of high temperature electric furnace ?
- According to the levels of refractoriness : Common refractories: & Gt: 1580 ℃ ~ 1770 ℃ advanced refractories: 1770 ℃ ~ 2000 ℃ AAA refractories; 2000 ℃
- Q:What thickness is needed of the ultra-thin fireproof paint with a fireproof time of 2.5 hours?
- The thickness of steel structure fire retardant coating hasn't been regulated in the steel structure application specification (CECS24:90). The above thickness refers to a certain thickness that must (at least) achieve a certain time of the fire resistance. The thickness of fire-retardant coating in engineering is generally determined according to factory inspection report. We use thin steel structure fire retardant coating: 2.5 hours' fire resistance with the thickness of 4.9 mm; 2.0 hours' fire resistance with the thickness of 3.5 mm; 1.5 hours' fire resistance with the thickness of 1.75 mm; 1.0 hours' fire resistance with thickness of 1.17 mm. I hope I can help you.
- Q:What are the chemical composition of refractory cement?
- Calcium aluminate prepared by calcining as the main component. Aluminate cement takes bauxite and limestone as raw materials, alumina content of about 50% as the clinker. And it is a hydraulic cementing material made by grinding. Refractory cement is also known as aluminate cement.
- Q:What's the heat conductivity coefficient, specific heat capacity and density of the refractory material of magnesite-chrome brick and magnesia-alumina brick respectively?
- It is suggested that you find some samples of well-known manufacturers, such as Ogilvy and Mather Group, and that will be more correct.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range