|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Silicon Carbide ( SiC )
|Packaging Details:||standard export packing|
|Delivery Detail:||according to qty of order,normally 30 days|
Silicon Carbide Pipe has superior characteristics of high temperature
tolerance, oxidation resistance, thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance, long time service life, etc.
The series of products are widely used for measuring temperature in the fields of ceramic, metallurgy,
chemical industry, etc.
Technical Parameter of Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide
temperature of application
modulus of elasticity
coefficient of thermal expansion
|Main Markets:||Domestic Market|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million |
|Export Percentage:||51% - 60% |
|Trade Shows:||CERAMITEC 2009, CERAMITEC 2012 |
- Q:How long is the fire endurance of fire resistant rolling shutter door?
- According to the requirements of Building Regulations 7.5.1 article,the fire endurance of class A fire resistant rolling shutter door should be no less than three hours.
- Q:What are the construction fire-proof materials?
- 1. fire retardant coating 2. fireproof panel 3. fire proof and sealing material 4. flame resisting decorative materials 5. Green fire prevention materials
- Q:What kind of refractory decorative board has good quality?
- Baby Rabbit has excellent refractory decorative board. It once won the Chinese famous brand, and was awarded iconic brand in plywood industry and the most influential integrated service providers of indoor decoration materials . Fireproof panel is made from body paper(titanium coated paper, kraft paper) in high temperature and pressure through impregnation technology of melamine and phenolic resin. Refractory door slab is made by sticking fireproof panel on base materials such as density board or chipboard.
- Q:What kind of refractory materials can withstand 1500℃ when processing briquette stove core and meanwhile cost less?
- Alkali resistant castables cost the least.
- Q:How should fireproof building materials be ranked?
- According to our national standard GB8624-97, the combustion performance of building materials are divided into the following levels: A class: Incombustible building materials: the material is almost incombustible. B1 class: Flame-retardant building materials: they are better in fire retardation. It is non-combustible when meeting open fire in the air or under high temperature, and it is difficult for the fire to spread quickly. Besides, when the fire source is removed, combustion stops immediately. B2 class: Combustible building material: It has certain fire retardation. In case of open fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames, and easily lead to the spread of fire, such as the spread to wooden pillars, timber roof truss, timber beams, wood stairs, etc. B3 class: Flammable building material: It has no fire retardant effect at all, but is highly flammable with high fire risk. Hope my answer can be accepted.
- Q:what grades are fire resistance of fireproofing glass divided into?
- According to the fire resistance levels, it can be divided into three categories: Class A, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that can satisfy the requirements of refractory integrity, refractory and thermal insulation at the same time. This kind of glass has the properities of transmittance,fireproofing(smoke insulation, fire resistance, and keeping out thermal radiation), sound insulation, shock resistance. Class B, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that can satisfy the requirements of refractory integrity, refractory and thermal insulation at the same time. Such kind of fireproofing glasses mostly are composite fireproofing glasses and has characteristics of transmittance,fireproofing and smoke insulation. Class C, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that only satisfies the requirements of refractory integrity. This kind of glass has characteristics of transmittance, fireproofing, smoke insulation and high strength,etc.
- Q:What effect does aluminium powder play in refractory bricks?
- Aluminum powder can increase the high melting point of refractory refractory, while increasing material density, hardness and other changes in physical properties of aluminum powder in the application of unshaped refractories in the gas can be discharged in the material, prevent the refractory sudden warming occurred during the burst.
- Q:Do you know what the main indicators are for the inspection of refractory materials? Thank you very much for your requests and reports
- Fire resistance, combustion performance, combustion heat value, fire resistance, high temperature resistance, fire rating test and so on. Regular testing institutions are generally reported, Qingdao standard also can, the results are more accurate.
- Q:As for fireproofing material rock wool and glass wool, which one is better?
- As for fireproofing effect, the effect of rock wool is certainly better than glass wool , the highest temperature of rock wool is 1100 ℃, but the temperature of glass wool is only 600 ℃. In addition, if it's used in the external walls, then,unit weight of the glass wool is limited,and high unit weight can only be 60-90, but unit weight of rock wool can reach over 140, now external wall can't use glass wool, and only rock wool is A class fireproofing material. glass wool has lower thermal conductivity, rock wool has longer fiber length,as for the price, tons price of glass wool is more expensive than rock wool, but if it's acculated by square, square price of glass wool is cheaper than rock wool.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the carbon composite refractories?
- The features of carbon composite refractories: 1. It is with an aggressive high thermal shock resistance 2. Good resistance to molten steel and slag
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range