|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Silicon Carbide ( SiC )
|Packaging Details:||standard export packing|
|Delivery Detail:||according to qty of order,normally 30 days|
Silicon Carbide Pipe has superior characteristics of high temperature
tolerance, oxidation resistance, thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance, long time service life, etc.
The series of products are widely used for measuring temperature in the fields of ceramic, metallurgy,
chemical industry, etc.
Technical Parameter of Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide
temperature of application
modulus of elasticity
coefficient of thermal expansion
|Main Markets:||Domestic Market|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million |
|Export Percentage:||51% - 60% |
|Trade Shows:||CERAMITEC 2009, CERAMITEC 2012 |
- Q:what's the varieties of thermal insulation material with A level fire rating?
- Inorganic thermal insulation material can do it, such as glass wool,rock wool,foam glass,etc. phenolic foam materials in organic foam material is special. phenolic foam not only has good thermal insulation properties but also can be composited with steel plate and other materials, A class thermal insulation materials that reach A class combustion performance include: rock (mine) wool, foam glass, EVB, etc. thermal insulation materials with A class combustion performance mainly include: phenolic aldehyde,gelatine powder polyphenyl granule, etc. thermal insulation material of fire barrier zone can use rock (mine) wool, foam glass, EVB and other materials with A class combustion performance.
- Q:Graphite and other carbon materials may be oxidized to CO or CO2 at high temperatures. But why can they be refractories?
- There is no contradiction for this. Any substance can be combustible, but different materials have different ignition points.There are many types of graphite. Pyrolytic graphite has a much lower ignition point. Therefore, as long as it reaches at a certain temperature, it can convert into graphite. Mostly, in practical applications (such as brake pads will add a certain amount of graphite), graphite is required to have refractoriness of below 1000 ℃. Graphite can serves as both the combustible and refractory material. So, it can be used as a fire-resistant and high-temperature-resisrant material because graphite (lamellar graphite) has a ignition point of at least 3000 degrees in an oxygen free condition. The above information is for reference only and is offered by Xin Ruida Graphite Company.
- Q:What's the refractoriness and how to measure the refractoriness?
- Bottom each side length is 8 mm and upper side length is 2 mm. Under a certain temperature-rising speed, when heating, refractory's resistance to high temperature from melting is called refractoriness. The properties of cross section into an equilateral triangle and height is 30 mm. When it bends down until the vertex and chassis contact temperature is the refractoriness of sample. It bends due to the influence of its weight. Make the will-measured material into standard pyrometric cone.
- Q:Does anyone know what kind of light fireproof materials are there?
- 二, 1, Gypsum plaster board With the building plaster as main raw material, gypsum plaster board is a kind of processed plate made by a special board for protective with an addition of additives and fibers as board core. Gypsum plaster board is characterized by light weight, sound insulation, heat insulation, strong processing performance and simple construction method. 2, Gypsum block Gypsum block is a kind of lightweight building gypsum product which is mainly made of building gypsum, and by adding water, stirring, casting and drying. During the process, , the fiber reinforced materials or light aggregates are allowed in, and the foaming agent can also be added. It has many advantages, such as sound insulation and fire prevention, convenient construction and so on. It is a kind of new and healthy wall material which produces low carbon, enhances environmental protection, and caters to the the times. 3, Fly ash brick is a new type of wall material, and bulk density is one of the main technical indexes. The weight of bulk density can be controlled according to the need of construction and adjustment of technical formula. The dry bulk density of the fly ash brick is about 1540 to 1640 kg / m 3, slightly lighter than the clay brick (1601800 kg /m 3). The flexural and compressive strength of fly ash brick is mainly determined by the production process, the formula and the hydrothermal synthesis reaction mode as well as the need of construction. According to the standards of architectural material industry (JC239 - 2001) released by People's Republic of China, the average value of the flexural strength is 2.5 ~ 6.2Mpa, compressive strength is between 10 ~ 30Mpa. I hope this will be helpful to you
- Q:For refractory, why is it necessary to store the first mixing materials for some time under proper moisture and temperature?
- It is mainly to remove gas form chemical reactions in the pug, give full play to plasticity and binding properties of combined, and store unburned brick whose cememting agent is phosphoric acid or aluminium phosphate for some time under proper moisture and temperature. For example, to avoid the formed bricks in the initial stage of drying and firing form cracking due to hydration of calcium oxide. Mixing materials is to store the first mixing materials for some time under proper moisture and temperature in order to improve the evenness and moldability of pud, such as making the distribution of combined clay and water more even. The length of storing chiefly depends on the process requirements and the characteristics of blanks. For the producing pug of high temperature kiln furnitures, the storing time is longer. The function of storing mxing materials varies with different natures of blanks. For honeycomb ceramics, it is to fully digest calcium oxide in blanks. For storing magnesia brick blanks containing much calcium oxide, it should be stored for some time in proper humidity and temperature.
- Q:What is shapeless refractory with high performance?
- The popular ones are: Non-cement fine powder bonded castable is a functional refractory castable with nano material introduced.
- Q:Who knows the roofing fireproofing and waterproof material?
- If you should do home water proofing, I recommend the acrylate waterproof coating with high elasticity of Qinglong waterproof, because it has good aging resistance, extensibility, elasticity, binding property and film-forming property; waterproof layer is a closed system, the overall waterproof effects are very good, especially for the construction of heterotypic structure base and roofing, walls, toilet and bathroom, basement and other buildings waterproof and anti-seepage engineering in the conditions of non-permanent immersion;
- Q:What refractories are used in various parts of the blast furnace.
- Blast furnace from top to bottom has the throat, hearth staves, waist, bosh, hearth and furnace bottom. the specific structure is as follows: The throat is the first to be affected by the impact and abrasion, generally use high-density alumina bricks. the upper and central portion of temperature furnace is only 400 ~ 800 ℃, the area with high alumina bricks and silicate bricks. The lower part of furnace is subject to erosion and dust erosion alkali metal vapor due to high temperatures, it is required in such case to use high quality clay brick,high alumina brick,carborundum brick,corundum brick that is slag resistance and alkali resistance, temperature resustant and wearproof. Furnace bosh temperature reached 1400 ~ 1600 ℃, serverly eroded by slag,vapor, flush. so we use carborundum brick and reaction-bonded silicon carbide brick. Bosh temperature reaching1600 ~ 1650 ℃, using alumina brick, corundum brick or silicon carbide brick. the temperature of Hearth near the upper portion of the outlet zone at 1700 ~ 2000 ℃, use of silicate bricks and corundum castable graphite filler, silicon carbide bricks. In 1450 Silly twitch bottom temperature sealing die of hunger slander bet phoenix astringent preserved Grade ~ 1500 ℃, use of graphite bricks and microporous carbon bricks, now use more corundum brick, corundum mullite brick and synthetic mullite brick. x26lt;P class x3d "share-btn"x26gt;
- Q:Who knows that among refractory materials, insulation boards from which refractory material industry is superior in quality?
- Using high temperature insulation material during casting process .In the molding, assembly the insulation board on the ingot head or install heat insulation cap . There are three ways to install the molded steel insulation board and install insulation board on at the head of the ingot, namely, clamping, nail fixation and mosaic technique.Compared with clay-based liner, the use of insulating board will improve high steel billet rate up to about 5% to 10%.
- Q:What refractories are accessible with ease in daily life? This material is suitable as a disposable mold and crucible for melting brass.
- Well, you have no furnace to cast disposable molds. You can sieve sand which is used for blending cement with siever (left the most fine behind)! And then you can go to hardware (parts) factories directly with molds to ask them to pour. Remember that brass (60 copper) needs to be heated to 1200 ℃, while the crucible is not needed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range