|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Silicon Carbide ( SiC )
|Packaging Details:||standard export packing|
|Delivery Detail:||according to qty of order,normally 30 days|
Silicon Carbide Pipe has superior characteristics of high temperature
tolerance, oxidation resistance, thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance, long time service life, etc.
The series of products are widely used for measuring temperature in the fields of ceramic, metallurgy,
chemical industry, etc.
Technical Parameter of Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide
temperature of application
modulus of elasticity
coefficient of thermal expansion
|Main Markets:||Domestic Market|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million |
|Export Percentage:||51% - 60% |
|Trade Shows:||CERAMITEC 2009, CERAMITEC 2012 |
- Q:What effect does aluminium powder play in refractory bricks?
- Aluminum powder can increase the high melting point of refractory refractory, while increasing material density, hardness and other changes in physical properties of aluminum powder in the application of unshaped refractories in the gas can be discharged in the material, prevent the refractory sudden warming occurred during the burst.
- Q:what is best for making refractory insulation for Blast furnace, hot stove.
- high alumina insulating brick diatomite brick
- Q:Can refractory be used as sealing element?
- It can. For example, fiber ceramics can resist high temperature! !
- Q:Which refractory is better for building 1500 degree kiln ?
- High alumina brick or 99 alumina hollow ball brick is OK, which can withstand a temperature of 1600 ℃.
- Q:What refractories are resistant to fluorine gas?
- It is recommended to use fused-quartz brick, which will produce hydrofluoric acid fluorine (an acidic gas) when water vapors. It is cheap. While it is recommended to use silica brick if it exceeds 1,200 degrees. So acidic refractory is an advisable refractory for using. It works well if the temperature is below 1200 degrees.
- Q:How long is the fire-fighting time of A class fire resisting window?
- Duration of fire resistance of fire resisting window: A class window is not less than 1.2 hours; B class window is not less than 0.9 hours and C class window is not less than 0.6 hours. Technical Requirements: 1materials and accessories (1) window frame structure adopts stell framework and wooden framework that have a certain strength to ensure integrity and stability. (2) steel framework and batten can choose galvanized steel plate or stainless steel The selection criteria meet requirements of GB12955 steel fire door general technical conditions in the provisions of article 5.1. The selection criteria of wooden framework and batten meet requirements of GB14101 wooden fire door general technical conditions in the provisions of article 5.1.1. Filling material of steel and wooden framework shouldn't adopt non-combustibility material. (5) fire-fighting glass can adopt testing-qualified product that don't influence fire resistance performance of fire resisting window. Light transmittance of glass is not less than 75% of the same layer common plate glass. (6) Sealing material between framework and fire-fighting glass should adopt Flame retardant material which can serve as fire-fighting and smoke-resistant when encounter fire disaster. (7) hardware fitting should accessories product that is tested to be qualified. 二. installation requirement: 1. When Party A takes over goods, he should check numbers, specification, grades and whether Accessories are Conformed and complete according to contract.
- Q:How can refractory materials be divided?
- Refractory materials in China can be roughly divided into refractory products and unshaped refractories.
- Q:The primary problem, does the gas permeable brick is fired refractory bricks(refractory) ?
- Yes. After moulding by casting in the firing of 1450 ° degrees.
- Q:Can someone professionally introduce the classifications of refractories?
- It can be divided into two categories of ordinary and special refractory. Ordinary refractories can be devided into acidic, neutral and alkalinee refractories according to chemical properties. Special refractory can be devided into high temperature oxide, refractory compounds and high-temperature composite materials according to the compositions. Furthermore, it canbe devided into ordinary refractory products (1580 ~ 1770 ℃), advanced refractory products (1770 ~ 2000 ℃) and super refractory products (above 2000 ℃) according to the strength of refractoriness. It can be divided into bulks (standard brick, special-shaped brick, etc.), special shape (crucible, sagger, pipe, etc.), fibrous (aluminum silicate, zirconia and boron carbide, etc.) and Indefinite shape (refractory clay, castableand ramming mass, etc.) according to the shapes of products. According to the sintering process, it can be divided into sintered products, cast products, melting jetting products.
- Q:Who knows what is the standard of insulation material whose fire proof is level A?
- Fire insulation materials of level A is non combustible building materials, and does not have any burning material. Level A1: single inorganic non combustible, no open flame. Level A2: A2 level: composite organic non combustible, that is, composite materials, non flammable, smoke volume should reach the standard.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range