|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Silicon Carbide ( SiC )
|Packaging Details:||standard export packing|
|Delivery Detail:||according to qty of order,normally 30 days|
Silicon Carbide Pipe has superior characteristics of high temperature
tolerance, oxidation resistance, thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance, long time service life, etc.
The series of products are widely used for measuring temperature in the fields of ceramic, metallurgy,
chemical industry, etc.
Technical Parameter of Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide
temperature of application
modulus of elasticity
coefficient of thermal expansion
|Main Markets:||Domestic Market|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million |
|Export Percentage:||51% - 60% |
|Trade Shows:||CERAMITEC 2009, CERAMITEC 2012 |
- Q:How to make the service life of refractory materials longer?
- Take acid resistant refractory materials as example: the atmosphere should be acidic atmosphere, if used in an environment whose temperature is 1900℃, it would exacerbate the loss of refractory materials, so don’t use overloaded. Second, select the appropriate refractory materials according to the environment. For example, if its operating temperature is 1800℃, generally speaking, the normal use of it according to the instruction of refractory materials would be fine.
- Q:How long usually will the A-level fireproof materials prevent the flame?
- The classification of A-level materials is based on GB8624 - 2006 building materials and products combustion performance of grading method. Specific technical requirements are: 1, temperature ≤30 degrees; mass loss rate ≤50%; continuous burning time is 0; 2, the gross calorific value of main components, overall products, external non-substantial components ≤2.0MJ / kg; any internal non-substantial component ≤1.4MJ / kg;
- Q:What is the role of the vermiculite fireproof material?
- Apart from inflaming retarding, the materials covered with vermiculite has a lot of advantages including anti rust, waterproof, anticorrosive, wear-resisting, heat-resisting and the coating is armed with toughness, colorability, adhesiveness, fast-drying and luster.
- Q:How to choose the material of refractory?
- Long using temperature of aluminum oxide fiber is 1400 ℃, containing chromium aluminum silicate fiber, quartz, high purity aluminum silicate fiber, long-term use of temperature is 1000-1200 ℃ has aluminum silicate refractory fiber according to different raw materials, advanced refractory fiber (such as alumina. Commonly used vitreous aluminum silicate refractory fibre is amorphous, zirconium oxide refractory fibre) using temperature is 1700 ℃ view as >and the best temperature is 1300 ℃. Crystalline refractory fiber are polycrystalline mullite fiber, including ordinary aluminum silicate fiber, alumina and graphite refractory fiber, etc. The use of common refractory fiber temperature is 1150 ℃;>
- Q:What is the difference in the nature between the refractory material and thermal insulation material
- thermal insulation material is a material which has a strong impedance to the heat flow. the nature of the material requires that the material can isolate the delivery of thermal, and the low heat conductivity coefficient and expansion coefficient of the non-metal material.refractory is good in heat resisitance and chamical erosion but not high temperature resistance. Requirements on nature is still in high temperature.
- Q:Who knows the fire rating of fire partition with steel stud?
- 1 hour. It is in line with the fireproof test standards of national building materials . CaSo4.2H2O is molecular structural formula of gypsum which contains 20% water, crystal water and free water. When 10% water slowly evaporates on the flame surface, there is still 10% crystal water. Itself is grade A fire retardant material. It can reach up to four hours at most.
- Q:What are the specifications of fireclay bricks?
- Dimensions of refractory bricks : 230 * 115 * 65mm
- Q:Who knows what kind of fire prevention materials are there?
- Plant use general steel structure more often without too much modification. If there is a need for modification, boards which can meet the requirements of fireproof are suitable, such as gypsum boards and aluminium sheets. As for coating, it is favorable to use coating that has fine powder, high density and better sealing. Hardening agent mainly depends on the specific requirements.
- Q:How many kinds of refractory materials are there in the EI?
- I suggest that you contribute articles to foreign SCI journals for the odds are better, and generally the articles that fill the bill will not be rejected. The traditional refractory materials can contribute to EI journal. If being rejected by EI journal, you can also contribute to Russia's journal Industrial Ceramics and Refractories. I didn't contribute to the Journal of Wuhan University of Science and Technology, the receiving cycle is almost 3 to 4 months. Though the impact factor is low, domestic EI journal is not so good, it is still SCI journal. This is my own experience, please take my advice. The best journals are the Journal of the American Ceramic Society and the Journal of the European Ceramic Society, I heard that they are not bad. But the best domestic EI refractory material journal is the Journal of The Chinese Ceramic Society. It is very long, but if it belongs to your university, it is another pair of shoes. Journals now all want to have materials about functional ceramics, and they don't want Chinese articles, if your English is not well enough, you can choose Ceramics International and Japan Ceramics but they have strict manuscripts reviewing standards.
- Q:Which brand of thermal insulating refractory is good?
- Brands of thermal insulating refractory: 1, Armaflex(German brand). Manufacturer: Armacell thermal insulation materials (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd, Armacell thermal insulation materials (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. 2, Durkflex (American brand) Manufacturer: Durkee (Guangzhou) thermal insulation material Co., Ltd. Durkee (Wuhan) thermal insulation material Co., Ltd. 3, Aeroflex (Thailand Brand) Manufacturer: Aeroflex Polymer Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range