Order On-line Tracking
CMAX insulating firebricks are classified under temperature between 1300℃ to 1700℃, manufactured from high purity alumina clay.
1. Lower content of iron, alkaline and impurities, good high temperature properties.
2. Homogeneous structure, light weight, energy saving because lower heat storage in the furnace during cooling cycles.
3. High strength, good thermal shock resistance under high temperature.
4. Precise sizes due to grinding and shaping after sintering, which meets the requirement of construction.
5. Max service temp: Up to 1730C (3160F)
Light weight and low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Low iron and impurities
High thermal shock resistance
Application of Insulating brick
Metallurgical Industry: blast furnace, hot blast furnace, heating furnace, etc..
Petrochemical Industry: ethylene cracking furnace, hydrogen furnace, the main furnace, heating furnace, etc..
Ceramic industry: roller kiln, kiln, etc..
Glass industry: glass furnace regenerator, etc.
Carbon industry: carbon furnace, etc..
Aluminum electrolysis industry: aluminum reduction cell, etc.
Other industries: tunnel kiln, shuttle kiln, etc.
Advantages of heat insulation brick
Low thermal conductivity: many air holes will bring good thermal insulation effect, energy saving.
High crushing strength: high crushing strength, volume stability.
Low heat storage: small heat storage, absorb more heat, energy-saving effect is obvious.
Classification Temperature, ℉/℃
Reheating Linear Change, %
≤0.9 (1550℃,12 h)
≤0.8 (1510℃,12 h)
≤0.7 (1410℃,12 h)
≤0.5 (1230℃,12 h)
Al2O3 Content, %
Fe2O3 Content, %
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|