Order On-line Tracking
CMAX insulating firebricks are classified under temperature between 1300℃ to 1700℃, manufactured from high purity alumina clay.
1. Lower content of iron, alkaline and impurities, good high temperature properties.
2. Homogeneous structure, light weight, energy saving because lower heat storage in the furnace during cooling cycles.
3. High strength, good thermal shock resistance under high temperature.
4. Precise sizes due to grinding and shaping after sintering, which meets the requirement of construction.
5. Max service temp: Up to 1730C (3160F)
Light weight and low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Low iron and impurities
High thermal shock resistance
Application of Insulating brick
Metallurgical Industry: blast furnace, hot blast furnace, heating furnace, etc..
Petrochemical Industry: ethylene cracking furnace, hydrogen furnace, the main furnace, heating furnace, etc..
Ceramic industry: roller kiln, kiln, etc..
Glass industry: glass furnace regenerator, etc.
Carbon industry: carbon furnace, etc..
Aluminum electrolysis industry: aluminum reduction cell, etc.
Other industries: tunnel kiln, shuttle kiln, etc.
Advantages of heat insulation brick
Low thermal conductivity: many air holes will bring good thermal insulation effect, energy saving.
High crushing strength: high crushing strength, volume stability.
Low heat storage: small heat storage, absorb more heat, energy-saving effect is obvious.
Classification Temperature, ℉/℃
Reheating Linear Change, %
≤0.9 (1550℃,12 h)
≤0.8 (1510℃,12 h)
≤0.7 (1410℃,12 h)
≤0.5 (1230℃,12 h)
Al2O3 Content, %
Fe2O3 Content, %
1. What products do you have?
We have all kinds of refractory bricks, refractory casting materials, mortar, cement, ceramic fiber products, etc..
Or you can browse our products to choose what you need.
2. How to control product quality?
With strict quality control system throughout the material selection and production process, we have the quality of refractory materials and ceramic fiber products to meet customer requirements.
From the selection of raw materials, the quality of our control to start. The quality of the raw materials required for each batch of products in the use of the front line test. In the production process, through the quality control of workers, and then to each piece of classification, and through quality supervision and inspection.
3. Could you give me a brief introduction to the application of your product?
My Company is mainly engaged in steel, cement, glass, ceramics, petrochemical, electric power and other industries.
4. If I need you, what kind of information do you need?
In order to select the right products, we will provide us with information, such as the United States, technical data, order quantity, product applications, etc..
If you have any questions, please contact us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|