Order On-line Tracking
CMAX insulating firebricks are classified under temperature between 1300℃ to 1700℃, manufactured from high purity alumina clay.
1. Lower content of iron, alkaline and impurities, good high temperature properties.
2. Homogeneous structure, light weight, energy saving because lower heat storage in the furnace during cooling cycles.
3. High strength, good thermal shock resistance under high temperature.
4. Precise sizes due to grinding and shaping after sintering, which meets the requirement of construction.
5. Max service temp: Up to 1730C (3160F)
Light weight and low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Low iron and impurities
High thermal shock resistance
CMAX insulating firebricks can be used as a hot face lining directly exposed to the heat or as a backup insulation layer in iron and steel mills, non-ferrous foundries, petrochemical, ceramic, glass.
Classification Temperature, ℉/℃
Reheating Linear Change, %
≤0.9 (1550℃,12 h)
≤0.8 (1510℃,12 h)
≤0.7 (1410℃,12 h)
≤0.5 (1230℃,12 h)
Al2O3 Content, %
Fe2O3 Content, %
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|