1.Low Heat Storage
2.Low Thermal Conductivity
3.Excellent Thermal Electrical Insulation
4.Excellent Machine-processed Capability
5.Excellent Broken Resistance
7.Low Shot Content
1.Industrial insulating ,sealing and protecting materials
2.Electric and thermal insulation materials for electric industry
3.Insulation materials for instrument-equipment
4.Insulating materials for motor industry
5.Filling materials for expansion slot
6.Insulating materials as the sinter resistance
7.Sealing gasket for molten metal
ST Ceramic Fiber Paper
HZ Ceramic Fiber Paper
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Organic Content (%)
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
According to your requirements
Plastic Bag Inside, Carton Box Outside
Quality Control System
- Q:What are the features of glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling?
- Features: light weight, sound absorption, thermal insulation, fireproof, beautiful. It can be used as thermal insulation material for suspended ceiling and interior decoration of theaters, hotels, auditoriums, studios, shopping malls, offices, industrial buildings, etc. to improve indoor voice clarity, reduce noise and improve environment.
- Q:What's the performance and difference of rock wool and glass wool fireproofing material?
- Rock wool and glass wool belong to Class A fireproofing rating, secondly, rock wool can endure high temperature of 800 degrees, glass wool high temperature of 450 degrees, again,unit weight of rock wool is relatively heavier and unit weight of glass wool is lighter, finally, glass wool has better waterproof performance.
- Q:Is the microporous aluminum silicate coated with aluminum wool?
- Aluminum foil with pure embossed aluminum foil and aluminum foil
- Q:Glass wool and pef air conditioning insulation material, which one is better?
- PEF is relatively good, compared to glass wool, glass wool is not recommended to use, which has poor waterproof effect, and try to use rubber instead! Select the appropriate thickness according the local winter temperature, or it will be frozen if it is too thin in winter.
- Q:How can I fix the glass cotton insulation board to the wall?
- If you have used composite boards as internal wall, you don't have to
deal with the final layer engineering. Since composite boards are
smooth both inside and outside, as well as flawless. If you really want to do the surface construction, you will use many materials. Because there are no composite boards with pure plane in the market, they all have grooves on the surface, and the grooves can increase the load bearing strength of composite boards. Supplement: That glass wool composite boards are fireproof boards with metal surface. With rock wool and glass cotton as main materials, they use high-quality color coating steel plates as plane materials, continuous cotton fiber rock wool and glass wool as core materials, high-density rigid foam polyurethane as filling materials of tongue-and-groove. After high-pressure foaming and curing, automatic compacting, as well as ultra-long double caterpillar track controling, they take shape and become composite materials.
- Q:Can high-temperature glass wool be on fire?
- Glass wool will not catch fire because it beongs to Class A non-combustible products. It will carbonize but not burn if the fire is big and burning time is long.
- Q:What's the types of glass wool points? do they have the same sound insulation effect?
- Rock wool and glass wool have poor sound insulation effect, and different prices, glass wool is easy for construction.
- Q:How many types of centrifugal glass wool?
- Centrifugal glass wool board is centrifugal glass wool made by curing treatment after a certain strength plate products, whether in high or low temperature environment, it can maintain good thermal insulation and sound absorption properties, and it is mainly used for advanced architectural interior compartment, suspended ceiling, the thermal insulation of metal duct or wind box, studio room, machine room, etc. all are the noise reduction and absorption. the surface can paste PVC fabric membrane and can also paste aluminum foil. It has characteristics of a light capacity, sound absorption coefficient, flame retardant, excellent chemical stability.
- Q:What is the difference between quartz wool and glass wool?
- Hello! I'm glad to answer your question! Glass wool is made by natural minerals such as quartz, dolomite, feldspar, limestone coupled with soda ash, borax and other auxiliary materials ... Glass wool is a fine fibrous material through drawing, blowing or swing of external force in melting state. Glass wool is an inorganic fiber. It has the following basic characteristics: ① It has good thermal insulation property at high and low temperatures. ② It is noncombustible without producing harmful gases, so it is designated as "legal non-combustible material" by various countries. ③ It has uniformly elastic restoring force. ④ Its moisture absorption rate is small under humid conditions. ⑤ Its coefficient of linear expansion is small. ⑥ It has low aging rate, able to remain the original performance after long-term use. ⑦ It has good machinability. Asbestos product is produced through the process that thining slate fibers by chemical beam to make them become slurry structure, and then sizing it at high temperatures. This product is characterized by lowest aging, non-degenerating, poisonless and tasteless, light weight and low thermal conductivity, etc. In addition, it is easy to construction, able to be cut freely and packaged based on types without irritating skin and wear and tear in construction and other advantages. Hope it will help you.
- Q:Is centrifugal glass wool or rubber and plastic insualtion board better for air-conditioning air duct insualtion?
- Glass wool is cheaper. Feel free to ask me more. the answer is provided by the Hebei Chengxin Chemical Building. Welcomed the consultation, if satisfied please adopt. Use rubber and plastic more.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range