1.Low Heat Storage
2.Low Thermal Conductivity
3.Excellent Thermal Electrical Insulation
4.Excellent Machine-processed Capability
5.Excellent Broken Resistance
7.Low Shot Content
1.Industrial insulating ,sealing and protecting materials
2.Electric and thermal insulation materials for electric industry
3.Insulation materials for instrument-equipment
4.Insulating materials for motor industry
5.Filling materials for expansion slot
6.Insulating materials as the sinter resistance
7.Sealing gasket for molten metal
ST Ceramic Fiber Paper
HZ Ceramic Fiber Paper
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Organic Content (%)
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
According to your requirements
Plastic Bag Inside, Carton Box Outside
Quality Control System
- Q:What are the differences between the glass fiber and glass wool? ?
- Glass fiber is a kind of inorganic non-metallic material,which is widely used in the chemical, electronics, communications, etc.; Glass wool is one of the glass fibers, which has narrower applications.
- Q:What's the performance and difference of rock wool and glass wool fireproofing material?
- Rock wool and glass wool belong to Class A fireproofing rating, secondly, rock wool can endure high temperature of 800 degrees, glass wool high temperature of 450 degrees, again,unit weight of rock wool is relatively heavier and unit weight of glass wool is lighter, finally, glass wool has better waterproof performance.
- Q:What are the differences between glass asbestos and glass reinforced plastics?
- Asbestos also known as "mountain cloth" is a commercial term that refers to silicate mineral products with high tensile strength, high flexibility, heat resistance, and chemical corrosion, electrical insulation as well as spinnability. It is the general term of natural fibrous silicate minerals. It includes two categories, a total of six kinds of minerals(serpentine asbestos, hornblende asbestos, actinolite asbestos, antholite asbestos, amosite asbestos, tremolite asbestos, etc.) Asbestos are made of fiber bundles, while fiber bundles are composed of long and narrow fibers which can be separated from each other. Asbestos, with properties of highly fire resistance, electrical insulation and thermal insulation, are important fireproofing, electrical insulation and thermal insulation materials. Glass reinforced plastics(FRP) also known as GRP, are fiber-reinforced plastics which generally refers to the matrix of glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin. Reinforced plastics, with glass fiber or its products as reinforced materials, refer to glass fibre reinforced plastics or glass reinforced plastics. Due to the different varieties of resin, there are polyester glass reinforced plastics, epoxy glass reinforced plastics, and phenolic aldehyde glass reinforced plastics. They are light and rigid, non-conducting, and corrosion-resistant. They have high mechanical strength, low recycling rate. Machine parts, cars and Ship hulls made of steel can be replaced by them.
- Q:Can Kunnai glass wool board and sound absorption blankets be used to maintain sound insulation in hotel floor? Can it decrease half of the noise? How to install?
- However, the best solution to sound insulation for the floor is to use external thermal insulation board as the bottom material, and it can reduce a quarter to one-third of the sound. Glass wool felts also have good sound insulation effect. As to whether it can lower half of the noise, no one can be certain.
- Q:How to construct when apply rock wool board to glass curtain wall?
- Basic interface treatment: The wall should be cleaned off grease and floating ash, etc. The loose and weathering part should be removed. If the protrusions on the surface of the wall is greater than 10mm, it should be removed. In order to make the adhesion of the base interface unified and homogeneous, the wall needs interface processing. An injection gun or brush can be used to evenly coat mortar to ensure that all the walls have been treated. Before interface processing, bricks and aerated concrete walls needs watering to wet it. When blocking scaffold eyes and abandoned holes, first clean the debris, dust, etc. and then wet it, and then use cement and mortar at a proportion of 1: 3 to fill the holes tightly. 2, Suspend vertical line and the controlling line: The method of laying lines should be determined according to the height of the building. Using the theodolite to look for the verticality making use of corners of doors and both sides of windows. Stretch low carbon steel wire to find the rules, and the horizonal line can be controled crossly based on the 500mm lines as the datum line which is higher than the building. According to vertical flux lines and insulation thickness, flip the control line on both sides of the angles of each horizonal spacing between purlins, and then draw the horizonal flux line as the mark. 3, Installation of rock wool boards: (Box bonding method and achorage of expanded anchor bolts)
- Q:Whether the rigid section of aluminium foil glass wool can be twined with glass fiber cloth
- Yes, you can add glass silk cloth when construction and production
- Q:Behind the wall at the head of bedroom is an elevator, but how can indulate sound? Waht do you think if install silicic acid board of 12 centimeters plus glass wool and splint fo 9 centimeters and then nail soft package background in the rear?
- 1, It is advisable to buy another house because this case autually attirbutes to serious defect of the housing design. 2, You can try to change the bed to the opposite direction. 3, If adopted sound proof wall, you can refer to the pictures I offered. 4, Using board of 9cm can effectivley reduce low frequency noise of elevator.
- Q:What's the difference between the rock wool and glass wool?
- Rock wool takes natural basalt as the main raw material, after high temperature melting, artificial inorganic fibers are made by high speed centrifugal equipment, at the same time, add special binder and dustproof oil, then through heat curing, made into a variety of specifications rock wool insulation products with different requirements. Rock wool products are widely used for construction, petroleum, electric power, metallurgy, textile, national defense, transportation and other industries, is the ideal material for thermal insulation and sound insulation of pipeline storage tank, boiler, flue, heat exchangers, fan, transport and other industrial equipment. Rock wool board can resist high temperature of 650 degrees. Glass wool belongs to a category of glass fiber, and is a kind of man-made inorganic fiber. Glass wool is a kind of spongiform material shaped by making melten glass fibering, it's chemical content belongs to glass and is a kind of inorganic fiber. It has good molding, small bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and heat insulation, good sound absorption, corrosion resistance and stable chemical performance. the internal side of centrifugal glass wool exists crisscross fibers and many tiny air voids, is typical porous sound-absorbing material, has good sound absorption characteristics. Glass wool can resist high temperature of 450 degrees.
- Q:If rock wool board and glass wool are used in enclosed stone curtain walls, which one is better?
- The meaning is actually same, but popularly it is called rock wool, while glass wool is adopted in actual use.
- Q:What is the difference between imported glass wool and rock wool?
- It is also known as rock cotton, which belongs to mineral wool. It is a fluffy, short and fine fiber made up of natural rocks and minerals and more as the raw materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range