1.Low Heat Storage
2.Low Thermal Conductivity
3.Excellent Thermal Electrical Insulation
4.Excellent Machine-processed Capability
5.Excellent Broken Resistance
7.Low Shot Content
1.Industrial insulating ,sealing and protecting materials
2.Electric and thermal insulation materials for electric industry
3.Insulation materials for instrument-equipment
4.Insulating materials for motor industry
5.Filling materials for expansion slot
6.Insulating materials as the sinter resistance
7.Sealing gasket for molten metal
ST Ceramic Fiber Paper
HZ Ceramic Fiber Paper
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Organic Content (%)
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
According to your requirements
Plastic Bag Inside, Carton Box Outside
Quality Control System
- Q:What's the difference between the rock wool and glass wool board?
- Actually it's very simple, glass wool takes glass (silicon dioxide) as raw material and is made by the processing of equipment; rock wool is made by refining the basalt or diabase through high temperaturem, they are two different products.
- Q:Glass wool and pef air conditioning insulation material, which one is better?
- So many air-conditioning installation company will choose this new PEF thermal insulation cotton and rubber and plastic thermal insulation material. Generally many companies prefer to use PEF thermal insulation cotton for duct, and rubber and plastic thermal insulation material for water pipes. Productions can be selected according to each person's favor, but we can't only select the cheap products when selecting, and we should choose guaranteed green products.
- Q:What performance characteristics does aluminium foil ultra-fine glass wool board have?
- Performance: ① It has good thermal insulation property at high and low temperatures. 2, It has performance of thermal insulation and fire-resistent partition. 3. It has excellent sound insulation and sound absorption performance. Hope it will help you out!
- Q:What are the purposes of centrifugal glass wool?
- Glass wool felts, sound-absorbing cotton felts are an ideal sound absorption and thermal insulation materials which are widely used in walls, ship engine room insulation; computer rooms, cold storages with constant temperature; various generator rooms, pump rooms noise reduction; stereo cabinets, audio adjustments, etc. Function: sound absorption and insulation, as well as thermal insulation of walls.
- Q:What are the advantages of Rock wool and import glass wool respectively?
- Rock wool has a high burning point, and a good hydrophobic performance after adding hydrophobic agents. The diameter of import glass wool fiber is about 5 microns. The degradosome of which has no harm, besides veneering is relatively strong which can be 1.8 meters. And it provides additional support to heat bridge system.
- Q:What are the differences between glass wool and natural cotton? Are there any differences when touching?
- The glass wool has no peculiar smell. The natural cotton refers to cotton with no use of pesticides and chemical mordants from plantation to processing. It has advantages of
aging resistance and sound absorption (effective sound insulation), etc. So it belongs to glass in terms of chemical composition. The ashes of natural cotton being burned are gray, almost black dust. The main feature of it is good perspiration absorption, then burn it: cut a small piece of cotton, it is comfortable, so I can not tell you about it. Distinguish method, it is the most suitable material for human skin for its green and environmental protection process. It can directly touches human skin, has no pilling. And it is antistatic and antipruritic with no use of pesticides and chemical mordants. Glass wool is fireproof: as for the hand feeling, I do not know any differences between them. Glass wool fiberizes the melten glass. Since the glass wool is fireproof and moisture-proof, forgive me. Cotton with no industrial sewage discharges during production has no ashes. (Ps, to form a cotton-like material
- Q:Does mineral wool, rock wool and glass wool board refer to the same kind of board?
- Rock wool is the board made by silk sprayed by basalt, gass wool is the board made by the technologies of broken glass melting and injection. there are many kinds of the heat preservation materials, every different word represents different products.
- Q:How is the thermal insulation property of glass cotton?
- Rock wool is recommended. rock wool are often used in industries, for its better insulation performance and corrosion resistance.
- Q:Does curtain wall glass wool belong to thermal insulation wool?
- I'm very glad to answer for you. Heat preservation wool is a general name of thermal insulation material, aluminum silicate, glass wool, rock wool all can be called as heat preservation wool, these are their differences, glass fiber wool (English name: glass fiber or fiberglass) is an excellent inorganic non-metal material, variety, it's advantage is good insulation, heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, but the disadvantages are crisp, poor wear resistance. It is made by taking glass ball or waste glass as raw materials and through high temperature melting, wire drawing, winding, weaving and other manufacturing processes, its monofilament diameter is a few microns to 20 meters microns, equivalent to 1/20-1/5 of a human hair, each bundle original fiber is consisted of hundreds or even thousands of root monofilament. The glass fiber is often used as reinforcing material of composite material, electrical insulation and heat insulation materials, substrate and other national economy fields. Hope my answer will be helpful to you! thanks.
- Q:Which thermal insulation materials are the best for air-conditioners? Is it rubber and plastic, PEF or glass wool?
- Rubber and plastic is a better choice for conduits.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range