1.Low Heat Storage
2.Low Thermal Conductivity
3.Excellent Thermal Electrical Insulation
4.Excellent Machine-processed Capability
5.Excellent Broken Resistance
7.Low Shot Content
1.Industrial insulating ,sealing and protecting materials
2.Electric and thermal insulation materials for electric industry
3.Insulation materials for instrument-equipment
4.Insulating materials for motor industry
5.Filling materials for expansion slot
6.Insulating materials as the sinter resistance
7.Sealing gasket for molten metal
ST Ceramic Fiber Paper
HZ Ceramic Fiber Paper
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Organic Content (%)
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
According to your requirements
Plastic Bag Inside, Carton Box Outside
Quality Control System
- Q:Are there any differences between glass wool and rock wool in terms of appearance, I can't distinguish them, why?
- They have different colors
- Q:What are the differences between glass wool felts and rock wool board in terms of appearance, and how to distinguish them?
- First, the color. environmental glass wool is while, while rock wool is dark.
- Q:What are the differences between glass asbestos and glass reinforced plastics?
- Fiber glass contains glass silk. Asbestos gauges are easy to be broken into pieces, you can not see glass in them. Gloves must be put on when holding or dealing with them to prevent them from sticking to your hands. Asbestos have advantages of acid and basic resistance, good insulation properity, and they are firm, almost unbreakable. Therefore, the industrial uses of it are more than 1,000. However, during the exploitation, processing and application of asbestos, there are dust nuisances. Asbestos are known to cause asbestosis of contacts, and now have been recognized in the world as carcinogen for humans.
- Q:What is the fire rating of fireproof sound-insulating glass wool board?
- Glass cotton can be made into board materials after the curing process, and can retain its insulation and sound absorbing properties at random temperatures.glass wool board is also known as sound insulation board/cotton, sound absorbing board, fireproof cotton, fillinf cotton for sandwich wall.it is high-quality insulation and fireproof materials for absorbing sound and reducing noise in architectural and industrial fields. It is also used for meeting room, audio-visual room, studio, auditorium, piano room, rehearsal rooms, gymnasium, computer rooms, theaters, television stations, radio stations, laboratories, studios, laboratories, recording studios, sound-absorbing in places like bars and KTV. 1. environmentally friendly, non-toxic 2. light and simple construction 3. strong shock resistance, long durability 4. strong insulation and low thermal conductivity 5.A level non-combustible material,strong fireproof property 6. It can absorb sound and reduce the noise.
- Q:What's the difference between glass wool board and rock wool board ?
- Glass wool is glass wool roll mat made through fibering of molten glass and then solidification by adding binder, and fibre diameter of glass wool depends on centrifugation extrusion technology. The difference is the centrifugation techniques, TEL centrifugation technique of Saint-gobain Aesop who is the founder of glass wool, is the most popular technique currently. At present the domestic glass wool market is gradually expanding. Companies such as Quanhe Chemical Co., Ltd. in Dacheng have made significant contributions to promote glass wool. Rock wool board is artificial inorganic fibers made from basalt, and processed through melting in high temperature, with light weight, low heat conductivity coefficient , heat absorption, non-combustible characteristics. The initial development should be consistent with stipulation in Application types and basic requirements of building thermal insulation materials. It is generally used in industrial architectures. Pilot run succeeded in June 198. Rock wool board is new type of thermal insulating, fire retardant and sound absorbing material.
- Q:What kinds of thermal insulation method do the Insulation glass wool insulation materials belong to?
- The operating temperature of glass wool insulation materials are from -120 ℃ to 400 ℃. They can be used for thermal insulation and sound absorptionin in fields of construction, petrochemical, electric power and metallurgy.
- Q:Does glass wool equals to rock wool?
- It has advantages of good sound-absorbing , welding and thermal insulation performance, small bulk density, chemical stability, corrosion resistance, and belongs to glass in terms of chemical composition. It is an man-made inorganic fiber, cotton-like material. Glass wool belongs to glass fiber with low thermal conductivity which is a mineral wool. Rock wool is also known as asbestos. Glass wool fiberizes molten glass.
- Q:what is the specification of glass wool air duct?
- Generally specifications of glass wool as airconditioner air duct include: 48 k - 30 mm single folder tendons aluminum foil, cost depends on the brand you use, i recommend three good brands to you: Owens Corning/ isover/Shanghai Huali. price is about 400-500 yuan/cubic.
- Q:Are fireproof glass wool and centrifugal glass wool the same?
- Both of them are glass wool and belong to glass wool material. Let the form aside, I will first specify the types of centrifugal glass wool, which is producd from the injection method. There are mainly three types of products involved,that is, high-temperature glass wool, hydrophobic glass wool and ordinary glass wool. The centrifugal glass wool you said is only a general name.
- Q:What's the difference between rock wool board, glass wool board, glass wool felt?
- 1, The main difference between rock wool and glass wool lies in withstanding temperature. Rock wool can withstand 650 degrees, but glass wool can withstand 300 degrees. Rock wool board can be used for building external wall thermal insulation, large petrifaction pipelines or tank thermal insulation, etc. Glass wool board is used for tanks at room temperature and piping insulation. Glass wool felt is used in middle of double steel roof. 2, Products in Hebei are mineral wool which is poor and not suitable for exporting, or you will lose worsely. 3,All are fireproof. 4, These materials are fiber products which are water funk. Add water repellent to form waterproof membrane on the fiber surface. Fiber can only absorb no water. It is impossible for fiber to be waterproof as it has many gaps. 5, Aluminum foil can be attached. Glass wool felt can be to be vacuumized to reduce the package volume and transportation cost.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range