1.Low Heat Storage
2.Low Thermal Conductivity
3.Excellent Thermal Electrical Insulation
4.Excellent Machine-processed Capability
5.Excellent Broken Resistance
7.Low Shot Content
1.Industrial insulating ,sealing and protecting materials
2.Electric and thermal insulation materials for electric industry
3.Insulation materials for instrument-equipment
4.Insulating materials for motor industry
5.Filling materials for expansion slot
6.Insulating materials as the sinter resistance
7.Sealing gasket for molten metal
ST Ceramic Fiber Paper
HZ Ceramic Fiber Paper
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Organic Content (%)
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
According to your requirements
Plastic Bag Inside, Carton Box Outside
Quality Control System
- Q:What industry does the glass wool belong?
- Yes, generally speakingg, the glass wool often refers to the yellow centrifugal glass wool which is a fibrous material.
- Q:How does the glazed wall in the living room fixed? The top surface of the glazed wall is mineral wool board.
- Fix it with the structure from left to right and up and down.
- Q:Whether the combustion performance of glass wool blanket can reach A grade
- Glass wool and rock wool are commonly grouped into the category of A grade fireproof material .
- Q:what is the specification of glass wool air duct?
- Generally specifications of glass wool as airconditioner air duct include: 48 k - 30 mm single folder tendons aluminum foil, cost depends on the brand you use, i recommend three good brands to you: Owens Corning/ isover/Shanghai Huali. price is about 400-500 yuan/cubic.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of glass fiber insulation cotton?
- Glass fiber sound insulation cotton is difficult to use and destruction, due to weathering polluted the environment; it will be itching and allergic to skin if contact the skin; the long-term construction is harmful to the personal ; good water-absorbing quality, poor drainage, affecting sound absorption performance; no inorganic substance fiber, strong flame resistance and about 350 degrees deformation; good sound absorption performance; mild flavored.
- Q:Does the glass wool can be the grapes thermal insulation in winter?
- this can be the experience talk after using it. 3, or capable of burning: the glass wool you chose is A-grade material, or the A grade insulation material have this kind of glass wool as you said. 2, seedling growth conditions, thermal insulation is whether hot or cold insulation. this non-combustible material has national standard, if you want to use for external walls, you also observed carefully, but the performance of rock wool thermal insulation is poor, and there is a kind of basalt rock wool, it also have the fire side, that is non-flammable, of course, it at least 5 cm or more. Of course, you have to roast on the fire, this is pretty troubling: I suggest that if there winter is quite cold, the designing institute will issue relevant documents to work out the number of glass wool from the market point of view: As the thickness, you have to consider in all round, so your choice is the right one.
- Q:Can Kunnai glass wool board and sound absorption blankets be used to maintain sound insulation in hotel floor? Can it decrease half of the noise? How to install?
- No estimate half, but still able to play a sound effect
- Q:What are the applications of centrifugal glass wool board?
- Centrifugal glass wool board is board product with a certain intensity which is made by curing centrifugal glass wool. Whether in high or low temperature environment, it can maintain good heat insulation and sound absorption properties, mainly used for interior wall compartment in advanced architecture, ceiling, heat conservation for iron sheet air duct or aie bellow.
- Q:Is centrifugal glass wool or rubber and plastic insualtion board better for air-conditioning air duct insualtion?
- Rubber and plastic insulation board is better.
- Q:The advantages of glass wool board
- rock wool board is the inorganic fiber which takes the basalt as main raw material, and processing by melting in high temperature. Rock wool board, is also known as rock wool thermal insulation decorative board.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range