1.Low Heat Storage
2.Low Thermal Conductivity
3.Excellent Thermal Electrical Insulation
4.Excellent Machine-processed Capability
5.Excellent Broken Resistance
7.Low Shot Content
1.Industrial insulating ,sealing and protecting materials
2.Electric and thermal insulation materials for electric industry
3.Insulation materials for instrument-equipment
4.Insulating materials for motor industry
5.Filling materials for expansion slot
6.Insulating materials as the sinter resistance
7.Sealing gasket for molten metal
ST Ceramic Fiber Paper
HZ Ceramic Fiber Paper
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Organic Content (%)
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
According to your requirements
Plastic Bag Inside, Carton Box Outside
Quality Control System
- Q:What's the performance and difference of rock wool and glass wool fireproofing material?
- Rock wool and glass wool belong to Class A fireproofing rating, secondly, rock wool can endure high temperature of 800 degrees, glass wool high temperature of 450 degrees, again,unit weight of rock wool is relatively heavier and unit weight of glass wool is lighter, finally, glass wool has better waterproof performance.
- Q:Do you have any recommendation about the glue used to adhere the glass wool to glass fiber felt? Thank you.
- I also want to know the reason why glass wool and glass fiber felt are not tightly packed.
- Q:What are the differences between the glass fiber and glass wool? ?
- Winder is corrosion resistant, but with a weakness of brittle property and the advantages including good insulation, small volume density, good corrosion resistance, good shape, equivalent to a human hair1& # 47, stable chemical property, circuit boards and other fields in national economy, wire drawing, each beam of fiber precursor is composed of hundreds of even thousands of monofilaments; 20-1 & # 47, whose chemical composition belongs to glass, forming a kind of cotton-like material. It is made by melting in high temperature with glass balls or glass wastes as the raw material: Glass fiber or fiberglass) is a kind of high performance inorganic nonmetallic material and a kind of manmade inorganic fibre; 5. Glass wool is made by fibering the melten glass. Glass wool belongs to one of the glass fiber categories with good sound absorption performance. Glass fiber is commonly used as reinforcing material in composite material, low thermal conductivity, made by weaving and other crafts great varieties, heat insulation, high mechanical strength, high heat resistance. Glass fiber (formerly known in English as, is a kind of inorganic fiber, whose monofilament diameter is from several microns to more than twenty microns, electrical insulating material and heat insulation material, poor wear resistance
- Q:What are the disadvantages of glass wool? What are the technical limitations in application?
- Each insulation material has its own advantages and disadvantages. Let's take glass wool and rock wool as an example. Glass wool is less irritating to the workers' skin than than rock wool is in construction workers, but we can not say that the glass wool is not irritating at all. Besides, the melting point of glass wool and rock wool is different. The thermal insulation effect of glass wool is better than rock wool when they have the same bulk density and thickness.
- Q:Sound absorption and sound insulation How is the sound insulation effect of glass wool?
- The sound insulation effect of sound-absorbing and sound-insulating glass wool is very good. Firstly, the quality of wall is good and durable; secondly, the sound insulation effect is very good, mainly because the sound absorption property of glass wool is good, which can cut off external sounds effectively.
- Q:What are the requirements for filling the glass wool insulation materials?
- It depends on design requirements, local climate and budget.
- Q:As for glass wool board and rock wool board, which kind of material is better?
- substitutes of rock wool and glass wool, performance index, the glass wool price is relatively high, less manufacturers.
- Q:What is the difference between quartz wool and glass wool?
- Glass wool is made by natural minerals such as quartz, dolomite, feldspar, limestone coupled with soda ash, borax and other auxiliary materials ... Quartz wool is generally placed inside a quartz reactor tube, serving as the filler with high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Q:Whose thermal insulation performance is the best between glass wool felts and cystosepiments?
- The construction methods are different. The cystosepiments are certainly better than glass wools. But cystosepiments are rigid plates, while the glass wool felts are soft. From the thermal insulation property,
- Q:Are fireproof glass wool and centrifugal glass wool the same?
- It is not the same
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range