Advantage of Refractory JM Mullite Insulation Brick
1. Low thermal conductivity
2.High hot compressive strength
3.Perfect Energy saving
Description of Refractory JM Mullite Insulation Brick
Lightweight mullite kiln bricks refractory for sale are made from good quality and superpure raw materials, with strictly classified fillings according to their grades. These fillings can form a uniform pore structure after burnt during the process of manufacture. Each grade of products has unique design to meet different thermal, physical and chomical demands.
Application of Refractory JM Mullite Insulation Brick
Mullite insulation furnace bricks refractory material can be used in linings or heat-insulating materials of the industries, such as, ethylene pyrolysis furnaces, tubular furnaces, reforming furnaces of synthetic ammonia, gas generators and high-temperature shullte kilns, etc
Mullite Insulation furnace refractory material can be used as working lining, where contact with flames directly. This kind of brick can save the kiln energy very much
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
CT-30 °CX 8H
- Q:a concrete ix requires 3 parts sand and 5 parts cement.how many pounds of cement are needed for 75 pounds of?
- Cement : sand = 5 : 3 So 3 parts = 75 pounds So 1 part = 25 pounds Thus cement needed = 5 parts = 125 pounds
- Q:Current rates for cement,steels,tiles,workers fee?
- sophisticated thing lookup at yahoo and bing that can help
- Q:how do you build a subfloor on a cement slab?
- Q:Cement Properties?
- It depends on how long it has been there, and if removing the section would make the driveway unusable. If it has been there a long time, you are not likely to be able to do anything about it. There are several doctrines that would make this so. If you want to get a portion removed, i would talk to them first. If they get a lawyer, you will be fighting this for a long time, so it is best to just try diplomacy first. Whatever you do, don't go out there with a jackhammer and start breaking concrete. This is a great way to end up in bigger trouble. Before you start, you will need an accurate survey as well.
- Q:What makes cement concrete 'rock solid'?
- the cement powder is what gets hard. it is a chemical reaction where the point is to make the stone into a pourable item, then as it dries it turns back in to stone. the pebbles and sand are present to reduce cost and to help with expansion and cracking problems.
- Q:How is cement made and what is in it?
- I worked at a cement factory in Humboldt Kansas . I was an electrician. There are different kinds of cement .Mort-er , and all kinds of mixes .It was very hot there .They had a kilm . They had a smoke stack that was hot enough to burn tires . So they did . I don't know what all goes into cement .I do know it is very dry and water just beads up on top of it and doesn't soak in till you agitate it.
- Q:WHATS THE DIFEREANCE BETWEEN CEMENT, AND CONCRETE?
- Cement is the powder made from limestone, clay and gypsum that is the binder for making concrete. Concrete is the product of mixing cement with sand and/or gravel and water. Sidewalks, bridges and buildings are concrete, not cement.
- Q:running on cement?
- I don't think running on cement is the best thing for your knees, but you aren't talking about any staggering workload. I run for much longer distances on pavement, as do most runners I know. Running on grass or trails is a nice break from pavement, though. I would recommend you mix in some wind sprints in the park.
- Q:weird dream involving cement, death, babies, and an old lady?
- Stop huffing paint, that's what it means.
- Q:Describe how concrete is made from cement?
- when you mix sand gravel with water cement a chemical action starts, the sand gravel are fillers, the cement and water are the chemical bonding agents when the two bond and sets up it becomes concrete and it takes 27 days for it to fully cure
We regard every inquiry as your trust; we regard every order as inspection to our products and credit; we regard every requirement as the motivation to improve our service. We wholeheartedly welcome customers from both at home and abroad to visit us to discuss cooperation and seek common development. We believe that our company is your most reliable partner and friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average