Advantage of Refractory JM Mullite Insulation Brick
1. Low thermal conductivity
2.High hot compressive strength
3.Perfect Energy saving
Description of Refractory JM Mullite Insulation Brick
Lightweight mullite kiln bricks refractory for sale are made from good quality and superpure raw materials, with strictly classified fillings according to their grades. These fillings can form a uniform pore structure after burnt during the process of manufacture. Each grade of products has unique design to meet different thermal, physical and chomical demands.
Application of Refractory JM Mullite Insulation Brick
Mullite insulation furnace bricks refractory material can be used in linings or heat-insulating materials of the industries, such as, ethylene pyrolysis furnaces, tubular furnaces, reforming furnaces of synthetic ammonia, gas generators and high-temperature shullte kilns, etc
Mullite Insulation furnace refractory material can be used as working lining, where contact with flames directly. This kind of brick can save the kiln energy very much
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
CT-30 °CX 8H
- Q:Why is my lawn dying next to my cement walkway?
- do you use salt in winter to clear ice on that sidewalk?... a build up of salt in the soil could do that....or you walkway is leaching alkalinity changing the soil pH there to something the grass can't grow in.....
- Q:How to mix portland limestone cement?
- you do know that if it is just a bag of portland cement , you need to add sand and possibly gravel to your mix...
- Q:Like peanuts look like building materials, very light and mixed with the use of cement.
- Ceramics, generally used in the roof, with heat insulation
- Q:Brick factory construction period to buy the building materials, contract construction costs (including playing mud, playing plant shed), small wages, electrical equipment,
- If it is the outsourcing of the enterprise infrastructure projects, it is recommended to set up "construction in progress" accounting subjects
- Q:does quarry dust have cements properties?
- Ideally what you want to have is a wide range of aggragate sizes for the best concrete, with a good variation in sizes from small to large. It seems to me that if you took the quarry dust and mixed it towther with a latex fortifier and portland cement you could make a good thinset mortar, which would be better suited for thinner applications and small cracks and joints.
- Q:Is cement is better than concrete to build weights?
- cement IS concrete when mixed with water Gravel -sand drys
- Q:I individual industrial and commercial households, is the general taxpayer, the scope of business is a hardware building, into the tickets are cement, out of building materials or materials can be it?
- Second, the purchase and sale business is also a category of value-added tax, the main should pay attention to the contract with the customer how to agree, such as the installation can be installed separately with the equipment sales, should issue a special invoice and installation invoices, and offset the purchase of equipment input tax If it is inseparable from the Inland Revenue Department, it is determined that this act is a mixed sale or a business tax Generally, the tax department has a certain proportion to approve it For example, , Sales part of the price in the total price of a certain percentage, is 30%, 50%, 70% I do not know, because I am not this line, hehe Finally, since it has been recognized as a general taxpayer, the tax device you do not have to install or do not close the tax bureau, they are in accordance with the requirements of the general taxpayer to look at you, on the basis of the above two problems, It is not a problem
- Q:South Building Materials Sandstone Cement, mostly transported by the canal from the north. Real estate downturn, will have an impact on the shipping of building materials?
- There is little water and water costs, but the guess will not cross to 500km, because the second three times or even four times the cost of transport and storage costs are not small Real estate downturn can be shipped to other The worst result is the overall price drop of 20%, the business will not have to do Well, the way to ask the water fee under the seriousness of the call is what?
- Q:Can I attach a wooden wall to the cement foundation in my crawlspace?
- Wood against the cement wall is not a good idea. Moisture from the ground usually seeps in through concrete, and evaporate from the floor. and the wood will soak it up, grow moldy and rot. If you are planning to use it for storage the best course of action would be to encapsulate it instead. That means lining the whole crawl space, floor and walls with a 20mil poly sheet (like a pool liner) specially developed for this purpose, and then install a conditioning system to blow air from the upstairs into the crawl, keeping it dry. Besides protecting your crawl space and stored items from moisture, termites etc... encapsulation makes your whole house at least 18% more energy efficient. It is recommended by the US Department of Energy's Building America as Best Practice. I am adding the link to Advanced Energy website. There you will find videos explaining the process and a ton of studies conducted by them on crawl spaces, as well as to another website about Crawl Spaces.
- Q:Which of the two (cement industry or automobile industry) would most likely advertise and why?
- Well, you basically answered this question on your own. The automobile industry would most likely advertise because their products are differentiated and so advertising would be more beneficial compared to advertising an undifferentiated product.
We regard every inquiry as your trust; we regard every order as inspection to our products and credit; we regard every requirement as the motivation to improve our service. We wholeheartedly welcome customers from both at home and abroad to visit us to discuss cooperation and seek common development. We believe that our company is your most reliable partner and friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average