Advantage of Refractory JM Mullite Insulation Brick
1. Low thermal conductivity
2.High hot compressive strength
3.Perfect Energy saving
Description of Refractory JM Mullite Insulation Brick
Lightweight mullite kiln bricks refractory for sale are made from good quality and superpure raw materials, with strictly classified fillings according to their grades. These fillings can form a uniform pore structure after burnt during the process of manufacture. Each grade of products has unique design to meet different thermal, physical and chomical demands.
Application of Refractory JM Mullite Insulation Brick
Mullite insulation furnace bricks refractory material can be used in linings or heat-insulating materials of the industries, such as, ethylene pyrolysis furnaces, tubular furnaces, reforming furnaces of synthetic ammonia, gas generators and high-temperature shullte kilns, etc
Mullite Insulation furnace refractory material can be used as working lining, where contact with flames directly. This kind of brick can save the kiln energy very much
Classification Temperature (°C)
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
CT-30 °CX 8H
- Q:List three common cements. How might each be identified?
- Three common cements for sedimentary rocks are calcite, silica, and iron oxide. Each can be identified by calcite cement will fizz with dilute hydrochloric acid, silica is the hardest cement producing the hardest sedimentary rocks, and sedimentary rocks with an iron oxide cement has an orange or red color.
- Q:how many wheel barrows in a cubic yard of cement?
- 9 (3 cubic ft) barrows or 14 (2 cubic ft) barrows
- Q:How to permanently get rid of the cement residue on new cement garage floor?
- Cement residue i presume what you really mean is the dusty stuff that keeps coming off of cement as it wears away for ever and ever. First if it's uneven lumps or spills and spots you have to pomice ( wear down the rough spot with pomice the cement with pomicingstone which usually has a wood handle and it is harder than cement especially poorly cheaply made cement used by builders andcontractors for extra profit. after dong that you go buy linceed oil and seal the floor with several coats lasts almost forever indoor. Second alternative is buy (very costly) slate and cement sealer. in 1974 it cost me $20. a gallon it took about 3 gallons to do 1100 sq. foot. basement. many builders mix too much sand and not enbough cement to make Concrete
- Q:how do I put carpet on cement floor?
- two ways to do this job ....... glue down carpet ( direct glue down application ) basically cut the carpet to size roll it up and apply adhesive to the concrete and roll it out . or the tack less method,,, apply tack less ( concrete grade small strips of wood with nasty spikes sticking up aproc 1/4 inch ) to all edges of area ...walls doorways etc .then cut carpet approx 6 inches larger than the actual dimension. push into place with a carpet stretcher . then trimmed... after its tight .
- Q:looking for way to inlay small stones or pea gravel into new cement walk way?
- If okorder.com Keep in mind if smooth rocks are used this surface is very slippery when wet...but it looks beautiful
- Q:can i use cement to line my fish pond?
- Why don't you just build a swimming pool and put fish in it? Same difference.
- Q:What is use to dissolve cement?
- Sorry to tell you, cement doesn't dissolve. Someone's going to have to get in there with a hammer and chisel, which will probably break the toilet as well as the concrete. Call the guys who were there and did this to you, and have them remedy the situation.
- Q:Can cement be mixed with sea water?
- Yes, but it changes the chemical properties of the cement.
- Q:My house is the town, opposite the sale of building materials, and his home to buy cement, lime of the door from my door is 3 meters away
- What is it? There is a standard here, not what you think is disturbing people are disturbing people. Disturbing the provisions of the time period, there are sound decibel provisions, as well as the length of the length of time, you have to think of what you think of the situation can be said that people are not civil law sense of disturbing people? There are other people between the other is not the same with your feeling? Do they have opinions? We are temporarily counted as disturbing people, but for the future harmony between the neighbors, should be preferred face to face communication. Describe the effects and pains of your life that lead to your life, and ask them to pay attention to their actions as much as possible to reduce the impact on your life. If after more than two persuasion can not solve the problem, you can go through the village head or resident group leader to persuade. Not the case, then through the neighborhood to solve, not enough to pass the fortress of the city of the city of Hong, the last resort had to resort to the law! Do not move to the court, the court is also mediation as the main means, our purpose is to solve the problem without harming the feelings of the neighborhood, the neighborhood looked up and see the bow. Did you say that? Oh, do not take it wrong to see strange
- Q:installing cement board/hardibacker?
- Don't place it over the lip. Your cement board, or greenboard for that matter, should rest on top of the lip. Then you fill in the gap with thinset and mesh tape. That way the wall doesn't bulge out at the bottom on all three sides making the tiling harder to do.
On the basis of reciprocity and mutual benefits, we sincerely hope to cooperate with customers from at home and abroad, creating business success and brilliance with you! We believe that our company is your most reliable partner and friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Luoyang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range