Advantage of Refractory JM Mullite Insulation Brick
1. Low thermal conductivity
2.High hot compressive strength
3.Perfect Energy saving
Description of Refractory JM Mullite Insulation Brick
Lightweight mullite kiln bricks refractory for sale are made from good quality and superpure raw materials, with strictly classified fillings according to their grades. These fillings can form a uniform pore structure after burnt during the process of manufacture. Each grade of products has unique design to meet different thermal, physical and chomical demands.
Application of Refractory JM Mullite Insulation Brick
Mullite insulation furnace bricks refractory material can be used in linings or heat-insulating materials of the industries, such as, ethylene pyrolysis furnaces, tubular furnaces, reforming furnaces of synthetic ammonia, gas generators and high-temperature shullte kilns, etc
Mullite Insulation furnace refractory material can be used as working lining, where contact with flames directly. This kind of brick can save the kiln energy very much
Classification Temperature (°C)
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
CT-30 °CX 8H
- Q:Something stronger than rubber cement?
- a good epoxy is stronger and yes paper cement is made to get into the paper where rubber cement is a surface adhesive never used two coat rubber cement so cant help you there sorry
- Q:How do you calculate how much cement is needed for a volume of concrete?
- well, depending on the water:cement ratio that u desired to have.
- Q:Is it possible to add certain materials to the cement in order to be valid in the work of mosaic.?
- it is possible to add it .
- Q:What can I do to a painted cement floor covered in clear cement sealant that is still tacky after a week?
- Try using a dehumidifier and fans. It will help speed up the drying.
- Q:Why does paper cement have that odor ?
- It is not harmful if you do not use it 24/7. It has been on the market for years and years. If it were harmful, it would have been pulled from the shelf a long time ago. Read labels and use good judgement when shopping for, and using glue products.
- Q:which are the top brand cement in India, Top to Bottom?
- The top brand of cement in india are: 1. Ultra tech 2. Jaycee 3. Ambhuja 4. Shree Ultra 5. JK Super cement 6. Binani 7. Bhangur 8. Birla Chetak 9. Acc Cement and so on....
- Q:why has the price of portland cement increased from 2007 to now?
- The manufacture of Portland cement is an energy consuming process that converts CaCO3 to CaO and reacts it with other raw materials . Portland cement clinker is made by heating, in a kiln, a homogeneous mixture of raw materials to a calcining temperature, which is about 1450 °C for modern cements. This requires a lot of energy , which is probably obtained from oil. Seen the price rise of oil since 2007 , This is reflected in the increased price of cement . Also other greenhousetaxes - consider how much CO2 is released in cement manufacture. Result - the price of cement has risen steeply.
- Q:how bad is cement dust for you?
- its bad, you should be using a face mask, it can cause a disease called silicoses, and it works on your lungs over time like cement hardens. look it up.
- Q:The Now building materials business to do it, including what aspects?
- To see what side, if it is a real estate developed areas, it is very good to do
- Q:How does cement work?
- It owes both name and origin to a British stone mason named Joseph Aspdin. In the 1820s, Aspdin’s quest for a manufactured counterpart to natural or Roman cement (derived from volcanic ash and other naturally occurring minerals) led to his discovery and patent of portland cement. Aspdin’s name for his invention served two purposes. It distinguished the material from Roman cement, which existed for centuries. It also was a marketing ploy. Concrete made from his new cement resembled a highly prized building stone quarried on the Isle of Portland.
On the basis of reciprocity and mutual benefits, we sincerely hope to cooperate with customers from at home and abroad, creating business success and brilliance with you! We believe that our company is your most reliable partner and friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Luoyang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range