Order On-line Tracking
1.With high strength, high refractoriness, strong erosion resistance.
2.Can be customized according to customer's drawings for production.
3.The well block is suite with the nozzle , it can use in the steel making and the foundry,the tundish and ladle all can use it.The well block has long service life, no crack and no leak.
4. The well block use main the material with the high content of carbon and almnium or the zirconic.
5.We can produce the different shape according to the requirement of the client.
Refractory brick can be divided into three process: Raw material, molding, burning.Generally, refractory brick was molded by dry pressing. By means of mixing the material uniformity in proportion and aging mixture some time. Then, pour some powders into the module and dry pressing. After dry pressing, the adobe need to pushed in the drying kiln to stoving or stay in the air to drying. This progress will need about 3-5 days. After this progress, then push the adobe into the tunnel furnace or shuttle kiln to burning around 1300C. This progress will be need about 5-7 days.
After burning, the brick will be packed in pallet and leave the factory.
• Industrial furnace, glass furnace.
• Chemical industrial furnace
• Utility industry furnace lining.
• Heat insulation ventilation wall.
• Resistance to High temperature, Resistance to erosion,
resistance to abrasion
• Excellent compression strength
• Resistance to acid and alkali.
• Excellent heat stability.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|