Refractory Grade Calcined Bauxite 85% Grains
Calcined Bauxite Introduction
aluminous soil ; bauxite
White, offwhite, auburnish yellow or light red (with Fe)
1. Aluminium metallurgy 2.Refractory
Calcined Bauxite Specifications
Calcined Bauxite Applications
1. Aluminium metallurgy
2. Precision casting / Investment casting:
bauxite grog fines can be made into mold for precision casting.
3. Refractory: high alumina bauxite’s refractoriness can reach 1780°C.
It is charactered by good chemical stability and mechanical performance. (Al2O3 ≥48% with low Fe2O3)
4. Aluminium silicate refractory fiber: The high alumina bauxite grog can melt under 2000°C-2200°C in the electric arc furnace.After a series of processing, it can become aluminium silicate refractory fiber,
which can be made into fiber blanket, plate,cloth.
5. Mixing magnesia and bauxite grog with binders to pour the molten steel ladle for better overall lining
(1) aluminium industry. Used in national defense, aerospace, automotive, electronics, chemical industry,
daily necessities, etc.
2 precision casting. Alumina clinker made after the mould precision casting processed into fine powder.
Used in military industry, aerospace, communications, instrumentation, machinery and medical equipment department.
(3) is used for refractory products. High bauxite clinker refractoriness is as high as 1780, chemical stability strong,
and good physical properties.
(4) aluminum silicate refractory fiber. With light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability,
low thermal conductivity, heat capacity is small and the advantages of resistance to mechanical shock.
Used in iron and steel, nonferrous metallurgy, electronics, petroleum, chemical, aerospace, atomic energy,
defense and other industries.