|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Firebrick SK36 Bulk density(g/cm3)::|
|Firebrick SK36 Refractoriness(°C):|
|Cold cushing strength (mpa):|
|SK36 Firebrick Porosity(%):|
|efractoriness under load 0.2mpa(°C):|
|SK36 Firebrick Na2O+K2O(%):|
|Firebrick Thermal expansion at 1000°C(%):|
|Reheating shrinkingchange(%) 1500°CX24h:|
|Refractory SK36 Model Number:|
|Refractory SK36 Brand Name:|
|Packaging Details:||wooden pallet|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 15 days after payment|
Factory supply refractory firebrick SK36
Category of Refractory Brick/Fire Brick:
a) According the made method, it can be divided into burnt brick, unburned brick, and electric smelting brick.
b) According the shape and size, it can be divided into standard brick, general brick and abnormal shape brick.
c) According the content of the Al2O3, it can be divided into fire clay brick and high alumina firebrick.
Firebrick SK36 Index
Cold crushing strength ,MPa
Apparent porosity ,%
Refractoriness under load , °C
Reheating linear change (1500°C,2h) %
- Q:What is fireproof concrete?
- Silicate fireproof heat-resistant concrete using temperature can reach 700 DEG ~800 DEG, the main mechanism of its heat is dehydrated calcium hydroxide silicate hydrates series of cement clinker under high temperature, the calcium oxide and slag and mixing activated silica material in the three and two aluminum oxide and the reaction of anhydrous calcium silicate and anhydrous aluminum acid calcium has strong heat resistance, the fire resistance of concrete is a certain. Such as the use of high alumina bauxite and broken bricks, magnesia brick and magnesia for fireproof heat-resistant concrete materials with the highest using temperature can reach 1100 DEG C.
- Q:Is there a big difference between two high alumina brick and one high alumina brick?
- According to my experience, two kinds of high alumina bricks from the index, there is a big difference between the content of AL2O3, a high aluminum brick in 75%, two grade high alumina bricks in 65%, so the content is not the same, also decided that the use of temperature difference, the difference is very big.
- Q:Difference between low creep high alumina brick and ordinary high alumina brick
- The emphasis is on the physical and chemical indexes of low creep and high alumina bricks. The physical and chemical indexes of the high alumina bricks are different, too. They are DRL-1550And LZ-75 perform GB GB/T2988-2012
- Q:How are the high alumina bricks fired?
- Generally, the high alumina bauxite is added with a small amount of clay. After being ground, the gas is injected and shaped in the form of slurry by the way of gas attack or foam, and it is burnt at 1300~1500 DEG C. Sometimes industrial alumina can be used to replace part of bauxite clinker. Used for lining and thermal insulation of masonry kilns, as well as for areas where there is no high temperature, high melting material erosion and erosion effects. When touching the flame directly, the touch temperature shall not be higher than 1350 degrees.
- Q:What kinds of minerals are there in the five major categories of ore crystal chemistry?
- Halide. A few species, about 120 species, accounting for only 0.1% of the earth's crust. Most of them formed in the surface conditions, forming a salt mineral, containing less pigment ions, light color, low hardness, generally less than 3.5. Common mineral halite (NaCl), potassium (KCl), fluorite (CaF2) etc..
- Q:What is the standard size of high alumina brick?
- The country has laid down a number of criteria for the use of refractory bricks to unify market demand.
- Q:What kind of material is the general metal case?
- We usually discuss the electromagnetic radiation of computer enclosures, mainly RF radiation, followed by MF leakage.Switch signal of RF radiation from computer high-speed leakage, such as one of the energy radiation is CPU frequency, graphics, display output line, keyboard, is the source of the operating characteristics of the computer leaked out, is also the main part of computer security.For the absorption of radio frequency radiation, the best is the use of copper materials, the use of other metals can also, thickness enough on the line.The most vulgar description is that people can sit in the case is a good thing.
- Q:What are the characteristics of high alumina bricks?
- A neutral refractory with an alumina content of more than 48%. Made from alumina or other raw materials of high alumina content; formed and calcined.
- Q:What are the reasons for the decline in the performance of high alumina bricks when we use high alumina refractory bricks?
- All the raw materials adding order, mixing time, material and material moisture trapped. 4, the pressure and the volume density of Pei brick and brick Pei size etc..
- Q:Introduction of high alumina brick
- Made from alumina or other raw materials of high alumina content; formed and calcined. High thermal stability, fire resistance above 1770. Slag resistance is good, used for masonry steel smelting furnace, glass furnace, cement rotary furnace lining.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range