Quick Details for Refractory Crucibles Sic Crucible For Melting Copper/Brass/Aluminum
High Strength, graphite crucible crucible
as your requirements
|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworty packing or as per customer's detail requirement of graphite crucible.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20-30 days after confirm order of graphite cru|
Refractory Crucibles Sic Crucible For Melting Copper/Brass/Aluminum
Type of Crucible
Type S: Clay graphite crucible
Type D: Isostatic pressing graphite crucible
Cited from CNS China National Standard of Graphite Crucible, which is solely drifted by TIANFU company.
1.What's your MOQ?
We will indicate the MOQ for each item in the quotation list. We accept the sample and trail order.
2.Can I negotiate the Prices?
Sure, we may consider discounts for bulk order of products.
3.How long will it take to complete my order?
For the stock items, we can arrange the shippment within 2~3days after received your payment. For the customized items, we will indicate the delivery time in the quotation list.
4.Can you give warranty of your products?
Yes, we extend a 100% satifisfaction guarantee on all items. Please feel free to provide timely feedback if you're not satisfied with N&D's Quality and Service. For the overseas orders, if there is a quality problem, please kindly to provide the picturers to show the problem by e-mail. We will provide the replacements to you at our cost according to actual conditions.
Welcome to visit our factory.
- Q:Is the jade pressed by the machine natural?
- Artificial jade, like artificial diamond, is a kind of natural gem product made by artificial simulation of natural gem. It has certain characteristics of natural gem. Emerald is based on the super bedrock rock are widely distributed, actinolite glaucophane schist and chlorite schist, high temperature and ultra high pressure on the geological environment in the formation of the process of imitation jade. It can be roughly divided into two steps.
- Q:What are the differences between quartz crucibles and glass crucibles in appearance, properties, uses, etc.?
- In fact, it is not scientific to store sodium hydroxide in quartz bottles or glass bottles. Sodium hydroxide will react with silica, a major component of quartz and glass, to produce sodium silicate with sticky and reactive properties
- Q:Does the silicon carbide graphite Tong have a magnetic field in the intermediate frequency furnace?
- Efficiency --- reduce downtime and costSilicon carbide graphite crucible, silicon carbide particles ranging in content in the raw material inside the graphite crucible, such as the content is 50%, there are 24%, there are other different content, of course, can also be customized according to the different requirements of customers, not the same amount of silicon carbide containing graphite crucible.
- Q:To sum up the different uses (and causes) of various crucibles in ChemistryQuartz glass crucibles, for examplealumina crucibleGlass crucibles, iron crucibles, and the like are different and should be noted
- 2, can not touch the HF and, at high temperature, easy and caustic effects of carbonate and alkali metal.3. quartz crucibles are suitable for melting samples with K2S2O7, KHSO4 as flux, and treating samples with Na2S207 (first drying at 212 degrees) as flux4. quartz brittle, easy to break, use should pay attention to5. except for HF, ordinary dilute inorganic acid can be used as cleaning solutionAlumina crucible: 1. corundum crucible is made of porous fused alumina, which is compact and resistant to melting
- Q:What are the welding methods at the end of the thermocouple?
- Argon arc welding type K thermocouple argon arc welding equipment consists of 5 parts, such as DC welding power supply, high frequency oscillator, welding gun, welding power supply and clamp. When welding, the cerium tungsten wire extending out of the welding nozzle is used as the negative electrode, and the welding thermocouple is fixed on the fixture as an anode. When the poles by high frequency and high voltage when the arc ignition function, using thyristor voltage control, arc intensity, under the protection of argon to cerium tungsten and generating arc discharge between welding thermocouple, high temperature generated by the arc melting end of the thermocouple wire into a ball. In order to facilitate the alignment of the thermocouple with the electrode, the work fixture and the welding torch can move in both horizontal and vertical directions. The welding torch is equipped with cerium tungsten electrode of diameter 1mm and 1.5mm, which is used for welding thermocouples of different diameters.
- Q:How long will it take to warm the water at 20 degrees to 3000 degrees at 3800?
- You don't want it either, because the thermodynamic chart is the highest, that is, the superheated vapor data of the 1000C. In addition, in the absence of a catalyst, at 1800K and 1mmHg, the water vapor begins to decompose into H2, O2, H, O, OH. At 3500K, all the water vapor breaks down into H, O atoms.
- Q:There is a good graphite mold supplier, which is the kind of diamond cutter head?
- A few days ago, a customer asked us to inquire about diamond wire cutting machine tools, as if their product is diamond cutter head, the graphite mold is used.
- Q:Why is graphite crucible smelting reducing properties of the burden is particularly vulnerable to corrosion?
- Corrosion, the nature of the general graphite is extremely stable, it is difficult to corrosion, but some special organic substances, such as resin at low temperatures, will be able to graphite erosion, making the graphite due to mechanical strength and damage. And some oxygenated compounds, too.
- Q:Graphite grinding out of soy milk foam, how to foam?
- Generally speaking, plant seeds contain more phospholipids, such as soybeans and seeds. Most phospholipids are insoluble in water (freshly made soybean milk contains foam or phospholipids)
- Q:Which crucibles are available for melting sodium hydroxide?
- Yes, porcelain crucibles are not recommended, because they are silica
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range