Quick Details for Refractory Crucibles Sic Crucible For Melting Copper/Brass/Aluminum
High Strength, graphite crucible crucible
as your requirements
|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworty packing or as per customer's detail requirement of graphite crucible.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20-30 days after confirm order of graphite cru|
Refractory Crucibles Sic Crucible For Melting Copper/Brass/Aluminum
Type of Crucible
Type S: Clay graphite crucible
Type D: Isostatic pressing graphite crucible
Cited from CNS China National Standard of Graphite Crucible, which is solely drifted by TIANFU company.
1.What's your MOQ?
We will indicate the MOQ for each item in the quotation list. We accept the sample and trail order.
2.Can I negotiate the Prices?
Sure, we may consider discounts for bulk order of products.
3.How long will it take to complete my order?
For the stock items, we can arrange the shippment within 2~3days after received your payment. For the customized items, we will indicate the delivery time in the quotation list.
4.Can you give warranty of your products?
Yes, we extend a 100% satifisfaction guarantee on all items. Please feel free to provide timely feedback if you're not satisfied with N&D's Quality and Service. For the overseas orders, if there is a quality problem, please kindly to provide the picturers to show the problem by e-mail. We will provide the replacements to you at our cost according to actual conditions.
Welcome to visit our factory.
- Q:Melting the iron in the graphite crucible. Does the graphite in the crucible turn into carbon and it melts into the steel?
- In addition to carbon, charcoal contains hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, and a small amount of other elements. Carbon in charcoal is not a transition crystal like graphite, but amorphous carbon and no C-C covalent bonds. Charcoal ignition is 320-370 DEG C, the general fire than the high temperature, so the charcoal can be lit.
- Q:Who knows the method for determining the total iron content in iron ore?
- Iron is one of the most widely distributed metal elements in the earth, with an average content of 5% in the earth's crust and fourth after oxygen, silicon and aluminum in the element abundances. Iron minerals in nature are known to have 300 kinds, but in the current technical conditions, with industrial utilization value is mainly magnetite (iron containing 72.4% Fe3O4 (Fe2O3), hematite iron containing 70% (FeCO3) and siderite iron containing 48.2% (Fe2O3 / nH2O), limonite iron containing 48% ~ 62.9%).
- Q:What magnetic material is sintered with large corundum crucible?
- The graphite crucible is a high temperature resistant and difficult to sinter material, but the biggest problem must be used in a vacuum or a reducing atmosphere. Otherwise, graphite is easily oxidized at high temperature. And the crucibles are more expensive.
- Q:Graphite products are mainly used in what industry?
- For casting, casting, molding and high-temperature metallurgical material: Graphite due to thermal expansion coefficient is small, and the capability of cold and hot change, can be used as a mold of the glass, the use of graphite after black metal castings get precise size, smooth surface, high rate of finished products, can be used without processing or minor processing, thus saving a lot of metal. A powder metallurgy process, such as hard alloy, usually made of graphite material and used as a porcelain boat for press and sintering. The crystal growth of monocrystalline silicon, crucible, zone refining vessel, bracket, jig and induction heater are all made of high purity graphite. In addition, graphite can be used as vacuum heating graphite insulation plate and base, high temperature resistance furnace tube, rod, plate, lattice and other components.
- Q:Does the graphite metal pad have any requirements on the sealing surface?
- Metal wound gasket:Metal wound gasket is a sealing gasket is used widely at present, in order to return to the best elastic gasket semi metallic gasket, by V or W shaped steel strips with various fillers alternately wound together, high temperature, high pressure and adapt to the use of ultra low temperature or under vacuum conditions, by changing the gasket combination of materials, can solve the problem of all kinds of chemical corrosion medium on the gasket, the structure density can according to different requirements to lock force production, in order to strengthen the body and accurate positioning, the gasket ring and the outer ring is provided with positioning reinforced metal, using internal and external steel ring to control the maximum compaction degree, the sealing surface precision requirement is not high the surface of the flange gasket contact.
- Q:Can the alumina crucible be heated by electromagnetic induction?
- May not！A substance that can induce heat in a high frequency electromagnetic field. Only substances with high levels of iron and iron can not be hot.
- Q:Can waste circuit boards be recycled?
- Silver is also one of precious metals. The recovery of silver from waste liquid is as follows:The waste liquid is adjusted by 20% sodium hydroxide, and the pH value is between 8-9. Then sodium sulfide solution is added to precipitate the silver sulfide;(1): +2Na+: 2Ag+Na2S==Ag2S(2) water washed silver sulfide precipitate to residual sulfide, filtered water, the silver sulfide in the crucible, heating to 800-900 DEG C for desulfurization, remove the cooling.(3) to 100 (weight) silver slag, add borax 10, sodium chloride 5 mix and then burning to crude silver crucible.
- Q:What are the characteristics of jade? There are jade and jade on the market. How do you distinguish it from jade?
- The first is to make amorphous jade glass material. The reagent and reagent of sodium aluminum silicate and silicate containing colouring ions, according to the composition of jadeite content, is placed in a crucible into the mixing and grinding after the vessel, and then placed in a muffle furnace crucible is heated to 1100 degrees Celsius, and constant temperature cooling after a few hours, they can get colored amorphous glass material the composition of jadeite jade. The second is made of crystal jade glass. The amorphous glass will jade colored pieces to more than 125 meshes (i.e. particle size less than 0.125 mm), 600 kg / cm on the embedded prototype, heating prefabricated 14X15 (mm) cylinder or 14X6 (mm) of the wafer; then the preformed cylinder or wafer in high-purity graphite crucible. Bake in the oven at 140 degrees Celsius for 24 hours or more; and then the pressure chamber six crucible into a compressor, the compressor start six top closure, in the long time, current power, pressure relief, can get the crystal jade glass. Synthetic emerald glass by X ray powder diffraction analysis, infrared absorption spectrum analysis, chemical composition analysis, hardness measurement, relative density (specific gravity), determination of refractive index determination, fluorescence analysis, and the data are basically consistent with natural jade.
- Q:Can the medium frequency furnace be made of silicon carbide crucible?
- Unable. The principle of the medium frequency furnace heating is that the magnetic metal material is used to experience the rapid alternating magnetic field produced by the electromagnetic induction coil, and the vortex effect caused by the limited fast oscillation of the magnetic domain body of the magnetic field is generated, and the high temperature heating is generated.
- Q:How to extract pure silver from sundry Silver
- In a dilute nitric acid solution of 10% concentration, silver reacts with nitric acid to produce silver nitrate.300 kg. This dilute nitric acid solution can treat 4000 kilograms of silver glass and become silver nitrate solution
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range