CNBM conforms strictly to the requirements of ISO 9000 quality control system during the production. MSDS is also available if you want. The thermal insulation fire clay brick meet with the requirements of ASTM & JIS standards. So please stay cool with our quality.
Insulating Fire Brick are used for the lining of converter, alternating current arc furnace, direct Current arc furnace and the ladle slag line, etc.
Insulating Fire Brick Technical index
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
1 unit of Ceramic Abrasive (SG Abrasive) pilot production line
2 units of Compact grain Abrasive pilot production lines
1 unit of high-end coated abrasives (abrasive cloth) production line
2 units of Boron Carbide production lines
3 large flexible crushing and sieving lines for grit production lines
2 units of 2000KVA furnaces for Boron Carbide fusion
6 units of 5000KVA-10000KVA dumping type electric arc furnaces for Brown Fused Alumina fusion
(1)Long Insulating Fire Brick manufacture history: 25 years manufacturer
(3)Diversification of production standards: ISO ANSI FEPA JIS ASTM
(4)Flexible payment: T/T L/C D/P D/A
(5)Professional marketing team and after-sale service
What’s the transport method?
FCL delivery goods with wooden pallet or wooden case by sea; If LCL delivery, must with wooden case; Sometimes need open top, flat rack or bulk cargo.
What’s the required payment term?
Generally 30% TT as the prepayment, 70% TT before delivery. If need, 100% Irrevocable Letter of Credit or negotiation.
Which country are our products exported to?
Apart from entire Chinese market, the US, Russia, Japan, Korea, Australia and some Southeast Asian Nations.
- Q:What is the bulk density of insulating bricks?
- Stoneware porcelain water absorption rate is greater than 0.5% and less than or equal to 3%; fine stoneware bibulous rate is greater than 3% and less than or equal to 6%; brick bibulous rate is greater than 6% and less than or equal to 10%; pottery tile water absorption rate is greater than 10%. The water absorption rate of expression: ceramic brick brick >6% = >10% = >3% = fine stoneware porcelain stoneware or porcelain >0.5%
- Q:What are the types of building blocks?
- 1. the use of the different parts, building bricks into bricks, floor brick, brick, brick arch shell, brick brick chimney and sewer.2. different building performance, building bricks into bearing brick, brick, brick, non bearing engineering insulation brick, brick, tile, acoustical tile and other flowers.The use of 3. different materials, is divided into building brick clay brick, shale, coal gangue brick, fly ash brick, slag brick, lime sand brick etc..4. according to the shape, the building brick can be divided into solid brick, microporous brick, porous brick and hollow brick. Ordinary bricks and special-shaped bricks, etc..
- Q:What is a heat insulating brick?
- You can go to the construction site to see if there are grey, hollowed out bricks, basically.
- Q:What is the price of fireproof insulation material?
- A preliminary understanding of price through online preliminary understanding, now generally the size of the opening of the cable insulation material manufacturers are on business, early online now have a preliminary understanding, manufacturers investigation after considering cooperation.
- Q:What's the difference between refractory bricks and insulating bricks?
- In the preferred insulation performance, the thermal conductivity of insulating brick insulation brick in general 0.2-0.4 (average temperature 350 - 25 DEG C) w/m.k, and the thermal conductivity of refractory brick in 1 (the average temperature of 350 - 25 DEG C) above w/m.k, which can obtain the insulation performance of insulating brick than refractory brick insulation performance is much better. In the degree of refractoriness, the refractoriness of insulating bricks is generally below 1400 degrees, while the refractoriness of refractory bricks is above 1400 degrees. In density, insulation bricks are generally lightweight insulation materials, the density is generally in 0.8-1.0g/cm3, and the density of refractory bricks are basically above 2.0g/cm3.
- Q:How to reinforce a porous brick foundation?
- Enlarged section method: it is used for the relatively shallow foundation with independent depth, strip foundation, raft foundation, box foundation and pile foundation applicabilityPoor.
- Q:Is the quality of brick made of small-sized self insulation block equipment the same as that of large block brick equipment?
- Recently, a lot of people have encountered this problem, Silver Horse understand, in fact, the brick machine is only the production of different production, the quality of the bricks produced are the same.
- Q:Insulation brick should pay attention to external walls?
- Before the tile is adhered, the water spraying device is applied to spray the wet water on the adhered base layer so as not to flow better.
- Q:Can the whole wall of the high-rise building be made of grey insulation bricks?
- As can be seen from the picture, the aerated concrete block should be 200MM thick. According to the regulations, it is possible because the building is a frame structure.
- Q:Coke burns in a closed house. Will anyone suffocate in it?
- Not suffocating in the short term, will suffocate for a long time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range