CNBM conforms strictly to the requirements of ISO 9000 quality control system during the production. MSDS is also available if you want. The thermal insulation fire clay brick meet with the requirements of ASTM & JIS standards. So please stay cool with our quality.
Insulating Fire Brick are used for the lining of converter, alternating current arc furnace, direct Current arc furnace and the ladle slag line, etc.
Insulating Fire Brick Technical index
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
1 unit of Ceramic Abrasive (SG Abrasive) pilot production line
2 units of Compact grain Abrasive pilot production lines
1 unit of high-end coated abrasives (abrasive cloth) production line
2 units of Boron Carbide production lines
3 large flexible crushing and sieving lines for grit production lines
2 units of 2000KVA furnaces for Boron Carbide fusion
6 units of 5000KVA-10000KVA dumping type electric arc furnaces for Brown Fused Alumina fusion
(1)Long Insulating Fire Brick manufacture history: 25 years manufacturer
(3)Diversification of production standards: ISO ANSI FEPA JIS ASTM
(4)Flexible payment: T/T L/C D/P D/A
(5)Professional marketing team and after-sale service
What’s the transport method?
FCL delivery goods with wooden pallet or wooden case by sea; If LCL delivery, must with wooden case; Sometimes need open top, flat rack or bulk cargo.
What’s the required payment term?
Generally 30% TT as the prepayment, 70% TT before delivery. If need, 100% Irrevocable Letter of Credit or negotiation.
Which country are our products exported to?
Apart from entire Chinese market, the US, Russia, Japan, Korea, Australia and some Southeast Asian Nations.
- Q:Difference between inorganic insulation material and organic thermal insulation material
- 1, organic insulation material with light weight, good processability, high compactness, good insulation effect, but the disadvantage is: aging resistance, deformation coefficient, poor stability, poor security, easy combustion, ecological environmental protection is poor, difficult construction, construction cost is higher, and the limited resources. It is difficult to recycle.2, inorganic insulation materials with energy-saving, waste, heat insulation, fire protection, antifreeze, anti-aging and excellent performance, as well as low prices and other characteristics, can achieve A-level fire protection, has a wide range of market demand.
- Q:What are the new types of building brick materials?
- The whole material made of brick and mortar is one of the most widely used building materials. According to whether the masonry is reinforced, it is divided into unreinforced brick masonry and reinforced brick masonry.
- Q:Coke burns in a closed house. Will anyone suffocate in it?
- Not suffocating in the short term, will suffocate for a long time.
- Q:What's the difference between refractory bricks and insulating bricks?
- Insulation brick mainly is used to heat, reduce heat loss, refractory brick is mainly used to withstand flame burn. Bricks usually do not contact fire directly, while refractory bricks usually contact the flame directly.
- Q:What material is good for indoor thermal insulation?
- Now the main building to do insulation, and generally use benzene board, we do indoor heat preservation is generally used, glass cotton is glass fiber, contact the skin after particularly uncomfortable
- Q:What are insulation bricks for? Do not use high-rise buildings on the ah?
- Buildings usually do exterior thermal insulation, such as EPS board, polyphenyl board and so on
- Q:Insulation brick should pay attention to external walls?
- Before the tile is adhered, the water spraying device is applied to spray the wet water on the adhered base layer so as not to flow better.
- Q:Can the whole wall of the high-rise building be made of grey insulation bricks?
- As can be seen from the picture, the aerated concrete block should be 200MM thick. According to the regulations, it is possible because the building is a frame structure.
- Q:What is the price of fireproof insulation material?
- A preliminary understanding of price through online preliminary understanding, now generally the size of the opening of the cable insulation material manufacturers are on business, early online now have a preliminary understanding, manufacturers investigation after considering cooperation.
- Q:What is the bulk density of insulating bricks?
- Stoneware porcelain water absorption rate is greater than 0.5% and less than or equal to 3%; fine stoneware bibulous rate is greater than 3% and less than or equal to 6%; brick bibulous rate is greater than 6% and less than or equal to 10%; pottery tile water absorption rate is greater than 10%. The water absorption rate of expression: ceramic brick brick >6% = >10% = >3% = fine stoneware porcelain stoneware or porcelain >0.5%
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range