Features of Brick Diatomite Lightweght Insulation Brick
Material and Technical of Refractory Brick Diatomite Lightweght Insulation Brick
This diatomite insulating bricks are made of high diatomite, bonding with other porous materials. Produced by our licensed technology, shaping by casting, sintering at high temperature then cutting and polishing to the demand sizes, the strength and insulating property are obviously improved.
Application of Refractory Brick Diatomite Lightweght Insulation Brick
Diatomite insulating bricks can be used in reduction cell and hot blast pipe of various thermal equipments, which placed in the high requirement on heat-insulating.
A-Standard of our supply
B-Standard of GB
C-Standard of industry
Specification of Refractory Brick Diatomite Lightweght Insulation Brick
Max Service Temperature (°C)
Bulk Density (g/cm3) ≤
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change (%) 900 °CX 8Hr ≤
Thermal conductivity(W/m.k) 300°C
- Q:What is the best method for homemade Cement?(Not Concrete)?
- concrete is made from cement,concrete is hard,cement is soup,u cant make cement at home,go to the big box home center and buy a bag of cement,follow instructions on bag
- Q:If I was getting construction done in my backyard and the workmen put the trees in cement?
- Yes, undoubtedly. The cement will set and restrict the roots. The roots will also be deprived of water. If these are new trees, you need to get them out before the cement sets hard - they might survive if you wash the roots clean with a hose pipe. If they are existing trees, their roots will be deeper and more established so you just need to get the cement off them. Be quick because cement is corrosive. Any hard landscaping around trees needs to porus to allow the water to percolate through to the roots. Good luck - oh, and don't fotget to sack your builders - they're numpties.
- Q:what properties do plastics have that makes it possible as a modifier in making cement?
- It wouldn't be bulk (solid) plastics that would used in cement modification, it is more likely to be polymer latex dispersions - colloidal dispersions of small spheres of polymer, the material resembling a white milky liquid. The dispersion is water based, as is cement mix, so the two can easily be combined, and then when the cement dries and sets off, the interior of the porous structure of the cement block will contain a monolayer of the polymer. They are often used for imparting moisture resistance to the concrete, and also a degree of flexibility which reduces environmental degredation.
- Q:when was cement made?
- 1.Cement is made by heating powdered limestone and clay. 2.It is used in mortar and concrete - mortar is used to join bricks together and is made by mixing cement with sand and water - concrete is made by mixing cement with sand, water and aggregate (crushed rock) 3.it sets and hardens quickly so building is faster. 4. Portland cement mortar was invented in 1794 and patented in 1824. It gained in popularity over lime mortar by the latter part of the 19th century and by 1930 has all but replaced lime mortar for new construction. Lime mortar was first used in Mesopotamia and was made by heating up limestone to drive out the water, then grinding it to a powder, which had sand added to it for greater strength. To use it, water was mixed to it to form a paste which slowly hardens. It was used in the Pyramids.
- Q:How do you calculate how much cement is needed for a volume of concrete?
- Length (in feet) x Width (in feet) x Height (aka Depth) of 2/3 foot (aka 8 inches); and divide the answer by [ 3 x 3 x 3 = ] 27 cubic feet per (cubic) yard = Volume needed. But as others said, you should get some advice; and probably someone to smooth it out, depending on where it is going and what it will be used for (floor in house v. driveway, etc) because you may need to allow for expansion joints, etc; and concrete truck drivers do not like hanging around ( because time is money, and the concrete starts hardening in the tumbler on the truck after a short time).
- Q:How to fix a leaking cement birdbath in a non-toxic way?
- Empty it out and let it dry for a few days since it is cement. You can go to the store and get some ready creat and mix it up and smooth it over the areas that are cracked to repair it. So that it will seal off the area. Or you can try this. Empty it and let it dry get some aquarium cement and put it on the cracks to fill them up. It is non toxic since it's used in fish tanks all the time. I really think the ready creat cement is a better idea since it is cement after all.
- Q:what is heat hydration of cement.?
- To simplify and expand upon what the other answer said: Concrete becoming a solid isn't a matter of the mixture simply drying out. It is a chemical reaction between the water and the cement. The chemical reaction gives off heat during the process. We keep adding water to concrete during the curing process so that there is enough water in the mixture to completely react all of the cement, rather than allowing the heat to cause some of the water to evaporate before it gets a chance to react. The heat of hydration is the amount of energy given off (as heat) during the reaction.
- Q:What makes cement concrete 'rock solid'?
- the cement powder is what gets hard. it is a chemical reaction where the point is to make the stone into a pourable item, then as it dries it turns back in to stone. the pebbles and sand are present to reduce cost and to help with expansion and cracking problems.
- Q:cement ratio?
- I use a 5 to one ratio (five parts gravel, one part cement) the gravel is 60/40 (I assume that is 60 percent sand, 40 % rocks) The moisture content of gravel varies, so difficult to give amount of water.
- Q:Please any one says me Chemical composition of Portland cement?
- Typical constituents of and Portland cement Mass% Calcium oxide, CaO 61-67% Silicon oxide, SiO2 19-23% Aluminum oxide, Al2O3 2.5-6% Ferric oxide, Fe2O3 0-6% Sulfate 1.5-4.5%
We regard every inquiry as your trust; we regard every order as inspection to our products and credit; we regard every requirement as the motivation to improve our service. We wholeheartedly welcome customers from both at home and abroad to visit us to discuss cooperation and seek common development. We believe that our company is your most reliable partner and friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average