Features of Brick Diatomite Lightweght Insulation Brick
Material and Technical of Refractory Brick Diatomite Lightweght Insulation Brick
This diatomite insulating bricks are made of high diatomite, bonding with other porous materials. Produced by our licensed technology, shaping by casting, sintering at high temperature then cutting and polishing to the demand sizes, the strength and insulating property are obviously improved.
Application of Refractory Brick Diatomite Lightweght Insulation Brick
Diatomite insulating bricks can be used in reduction cell and hot blast pipe of various thermal equipments, which placed in the high requirement on heat-insulating.
A-Standard of our supply
B-Standard of GB
C-Standard of industry
Specification of Refractory Brick Diatomite Lightweght Insulation Brick
Max Service Temperature (°C)
Bulk Density (g/cm3) ≤
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change (%) 900 °CX 8Hr ≤
Thermal conductivity(W/m.k) 300°C
- Q:What is the best method for homemade Cement?(Not Concrete)?
- concrete is made from cement,concrete is hard,cement is soup,u cant make cement at home,go to the big box home center and buy a bag of cement,follow instructions on bag
- Q:What is Ferro cement concrete?
- Ferrocement is a composite material which is used in building or sculpture with cement, sand, water and wire or mesh material—often called a thin shell in North America. Ferrocement has great strength and economy. It is fireproof, earthquake safe and does not rust, rot or blow down in storms. It has a broad range of applications which include home building, creating sculptures, repair of existing artifacts and building boats and ships.
- Q:Can Bees go through Cement?
- carpenter bees chew the wood to make a hole. and no bees cant go through cement
- Q:why 4 raw eggs don't break when holding up a heavy cement block?
- It can hold it up because the egg's shape spreads the weight out evenly throughout the shell, therefore not breaking. Also, 9 eggs can hols up a full-grown woman. Hope this helps.
- Q:considering buying a house with crumbling cement and dark paneling, is it doable to fix these...?
- I think you should get an independent home inspector (not one the seller's or broker recommends) and have him check out how bad the cement is in addition to any other problems with the house. You will find that a house where one thing has obviously not been taken care of (the cement) will have many other things also having been neglected. And then the cost of the house becomes irrelevant as the repairs start to cost more than the house is worth.
- Q:Price of laying cement?
- cement is price by the yard if you call a cement company you can get a quote for your area here in Detroit at Michigan Foundation it is around $60.00 a sq. yard but it may be more now because of the high gas prices that is for cement that is already mixed and poured out by the cement mixer. You need to measure whatever it is you are trying to cement for example a driveway or side walk, patio etc... or your can try to get bag cement and mix it your self if it is a small job say like a couple of squares on your sidewalk you are trying to repair. Just buy a bag from Home depot and follow the mixing instructions. Most bags are pre-mixed and you just add water but you also need the other tools to spread and lay the cement out correctly. The people at home depot or Lowes can help you. If you are trying to do a big job I suggest you hire a professional. If cement does not set correctly it will crack up the first winter. If you are in a cold climate area and you have wasted your time and money. If you are in warm climate the water and heat will destroy it and the weight of whatever it is supposed to support. So if it is a big job like a driveway or a patio or something like that hire a professional.
- Q:Difference between mortar, cement and concrete in terms of their components and strengths?
- These are the same ingredients that make up concrete: cement, water, sand and gravel. This is even similar to mortar, which is cement, water, sand and instead ...
- Q:Whats the difference between masonry cement and mortar? If you mix portland cement with sand does it become masonry cement or mortar?
- I'm a builder in uk ..but have built in the states ...yes mortar is building sand and portland cement ...sometimes ..depending where it came from the sand can be a little sharp ..we call it hungry ...its not very fatty and not easy to spread ...so we add a product called febmix ....this entrains water ....it makes millions of air bubbles ...this makes the mortar very pliable and easy to spread ....there is another product called MASONRY CEMENT this is portland cement ..but with added LIME ...this makes the mortar flexible and is better if working on older buildings ...but the mortar does dry whiter ...when dry its softer than normal mortar
- Q:Do you know how strong bone cement is?
- I only know how strong bone cement is because of my mother. Her broken hip was put back together with a new socket and she seems to be doing fine with the bone cement.To your 2 question. Well it all depends what you are doing with your leg that you had the replacement on. If I were you I would not go over board with it and do things you shouldn't do.Like playing heavy sport with it etc.But normal activties like walking,swimming is ok.
- Q:how many cubic meters of cement are there in a 40 kgs. (94lbs) bag of portland cement?
- The Specific Gravity of Portland Cement is 3.15 so there are 0.0127m3 of Portland cement in a 40kg bag measured as a solid. As the density of the cement in the bag is about 1506kg/m3 (allowing for the voids between the grains) the volume of a 40kg bag is about 0.0266m3
We regard every inquiry as your trust; we regard every order as inspection to our products and credit; we regard every requirement as the motivation to improve our service. We wholeheartedly welcome customers from both at home and abroad to visit us to discuss cooperation and seek common development. We believe that our company is your most reliable partner and friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average