Features of Brick Diatomite Lightweght Insulation Brick
Material and Technical of Refractory Brick Diatomite Lightweght Insulation Brick
This diatomite insulating bricks are made of high diatomite, bonding with other porous materials. Produced by our licensed technology, shaping by casting, sintering at high temperature then cutting and polishing to the demand sizes, the strength and insulating property are obviously improved.
Application of Refractory Brick Diatomite Lightweght Insulation Brick
Diatomite insulating bricks can be used in reduction cell and hot blast pipe of various thermal equipments, which placed in the high requirement on heat-insulating.
A-Standard of our supply
B-Standard of GB
C-Standard of industry
Specification of Refractory Brick Diatomite Lightweght Insulation Brick
Max Service Temperature (°C)
Bulk Density (g/cm3) ≤
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change (%) 900 °CX 8Hr ≤
Thermal conductivity(W/m.k) 300°C
- Q:What is water cement ratio?
- For 1m^2 of 280 Kg/cm^2 Design Concrete I have used: 8 bags of Concrete 0.4 m^2 3-4 stone 0.4 m^2 washed fine aggregated (sand) 280 liters water Some times I got up to 300 Kg/cm^2, some times 260 Kg/cm^2 tested Concrete, most of the time resistance was better when it was vibrated for long periods and hydrated copiously the first week, without accelerants. Using too much water will result in a poor concrete. Using to little will reduce fluidity when pouring and may produce porosity.
- Q:I would like to cement the floor of my unfinished basement.?
- whoever you get to pour it will know what to order...i would order a 4000 lb. mix with fiber...since you are doing a basement floor , freezing and thawing wont be an issue...
- Q:why 4 raw eggs don't break when holding up a heavy cement block?
- Hi. When I was a kid, I put A whole raw egg (uncracked) into a jar of white vinegar for a week. This made the egg rubbery and I then bounced it on a cement floor. This really works and little kids love it. Have a nice day.
- Q:can sperm make cement?
- Of course! This is how they make cement. Why do you think so many people want to get a job at a cement factory?
- Q:Glue Vs Cement. Which is stronger?
- There are many different types of both cement and glue. Some types of cements are stronger than some types of glue and some glues are stronger than some cements. For instance, polyurethane glue is much stronger than rubber cement. On the other hand, a ceramic cement is much stronger than white household glue. Sorry as am sure this doesn't help the literary process much.
- Q:how to break big pieces of cement?
- best bet sledge hammer easy way eletric jack hammer home depo rents them good luck
- Q:What is a good pair of shoes for working on a cement floor?
- I worked at a home improvement store for over a year, with a cement floor. I bought some insoles at Walmart...I want to say they were about $8. Pretty sure they were Dr. Scholls, but not sure since it was so long ago. They were made of thick neoprene rubber...and they lasted me over a year that I worked there. I just slipped them into some Adidas shoes that I didn't mind getting dirty, and it saved my legs a lot of the shock that your feet take walking on such a hard floor...so look for these at less than ten bucks, and you can use just a good ol' pair of sneakers you already have! Good luck to you!! 0=)
- Q:in cement industry what does 53 grade, 43 grade represents what are there specifications?
- I have worked in the cement industry for 24 years and don't know for sure what you mean. I can only imagine you are referring to aggregates used in testing where the size range of the materials added to cement in the lab tests have to be constant
- Q:How much cement board should you put in an alcove shower/tub area?
- The best method is to put cement board in the entire tub surround, not just in the faucet area. Steam from showering can cause damage to drywall if there are any cracks in the tile or grout. You can use green (moisture resistant) drywall or blue (moisture and mold resistant-preferred) drywall in the rest of the bathroom. Make sure the gaps between the cement board panels are sealed with modified thinset. You can do this just before you tile.
- Q:How do i mix 3part sand to 1part cement?
- if you are laying a few blocks , you want mortar , not cement...buy a bag of type s mortar and mix it 3 to one...it usually takes about 8 shovels of sand to a half bag , which is about all you will want to mix at one time in a wheel barrow...mix with a hoe and add your water slowly so you dont flood it...
We regard every inquiry as your trust; we regard every order as inspection to our products and credit; we regard every requirement as the motivation to improve our service. We wholeheartedly welcome customers from both at home and abroad to visit us to discuss cooperation and seek common development. We believe that our company is your most reliable partner and friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average