Features of Brick Diatomite Lightweght Insulation Brick
Material and Technical of Refractory Brick Diatomite Lightweght Insulation Brick
This diatomite insulating bricks are made of high diatomite, bonding with other porous materials. Produced by our licensed technology, shaping by casting, sintering at high temperature then cutting and polishing to the demand sizes, the strength and insulating property are obviously improved.
Application of Refractory Brick Diatomite Lightweght Insulation Brick
Diatomite insulating bricks can be used in reduction cell and hot blast pipe of various thermal equipments, which placed in the high requirement on heat-insulating.
A-Standard of our supply
B-Standard of GB
C-Standard of industry
Specification of Refractory Brick Diatomite Lightweght Insulation Brick
Max Service Temperature (°C)
Bulk Density (g/cm3) ≤
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change (%) 900 °CX 8Hr ≤
Thermal conductivity(W/m.k) 300°C
- Q:What is the good introduction for cement?
- Actually cement is nothing but a normal paste or binder.. there is a setting time of a cement .. time of every cement varies depending on the GYPSUM used. In the most general sense of the word, a cement is a binder, a substance which sets and hardens independently, and can bind other materials together. The word cement traces to the Romans, who used the term opus caementicium to describe masonry which resembled concrete and was made from crushed rock with burnt lime as binder. The volcanic ash and pulverized brick additives which were added to the burnt lime to obtain a hydraulic binder were later referred to as cementum, cimentum, cäment and cement.
- Q:Why do we lay cement between two bricks, instead of just arranging the bricks without cement?
- It's called mortar, and while there are mortar-less installs, with mortar, you don't have to have things level, either the bricks or the laying, and there's less gap between them.
- Q:How do I build a fish pond using cement?
- Here's an idea. Dig a big, but not huge hole (or have it done.) Then pour in enough cement to fill it. Next, once it's dry, fill it with a lot of water and some fish.
- Q:help ! re coloured cement floor?
- Gray cement sealant paint or epoxy the entire floor. Epoxy comes in different colors and is rather appealing to the eye if properly applied.Then you can add sparkles to the epoxy paint or other decorative stuff. Go to the larger hardware stores and shop for epoxies and their additives.
- Q:Does the cement/glue for your braces come off o.o?
- They take it off with some thing that makes a drilly noise ;) I've never seen how it works because I was the one getting the glue taken offf. It doesn't hurt though. And it comes off easily. Good luck with your braces by the way :)
- Q:Surface Bonding Cement mix?
- Surface Bonding Cement
- Q:symbolism cemented whole in tree. in to kill a mockingbird?
- hint. How did boo radley communicate with the children?
- Q:how do i get spray paint off cement?
- try a spray on oven cleaner. i don't know if it will work on cement, but i know it takes paint off of metal and other things. i know brake fluid will take the paint off of your car, but i think that would stain the cement. sorry i couldn't be more help. or maybe just plain old paint thinner, or acetone (fingernail polish remover).
- Q:My house is the town, opposite the sale of building materials, and his home to buy cement, lime of the door from my door is 3 meters away
- Set a warning sign: Do not disturb people. Buy an ear plug, it is not going to go to neighborhood coordination
- Q:blue cement glue on back molars (braces question)?
- The cement will surprisingly wear off over time. They don't have to drill it off, but if they still need to they can use a buffing or smoothing tool on the drill, which will not damage your teeth. Its more important that you worry about brushing well with braces! And use a fluoride rinse daily, or even ask for a prescription fluoride.
We regard every inquiry as your trust; we regard every order as inspection to our products and credit; we regard every requirement as the motivation to improve our service. We wholeheartedly welcome customers from both at home and abroad to visit us to discuss cooperation and seek common development. We believe that our company is your most reliable partner and friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average